New Users Introduce Yourselves Here!

Introduce yourself here, and greet new members!
Kron48
Swear Toad
Real First Name: Max
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Uhh... Foaly Jr.?

Re: New Users Introduce Yourselves Here!

Postby Kron48 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:07 am

Hello all! My name is Max (and my typical username is Kron48).
I just re-read the AF book series (except for Last Guardian, according to amazon it should be here in 4 days :3). I have/am making the conscious decision to get super active in the fandom, so ta-da! Here I am! I don't usually/am not familiar with forums, so if anyone wants to give me a kick in the right direction it would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
"The end: It's gonna happen! But in the meantime, its on with the show. On with the show!" -Devo

Merv Simestra
Council Member
Real First Name: Meg
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Merv Simetra

Postby Merv Simestra » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:32 am

Welcome to AFC, Max! We're, uh, a little empty since there hasn't been any new updates in the Artemis Fowl universe. Basically, every forum is grouped by topic. There's a few Artemis Fowl-related forums for Books, the Movie, Eoin Colfer, and Fan Stuff. Then there's the Haven City forums for just general, non-Artemis Fowl topics. The Square has a few random, ice-breaker things, and City Central is for news stuff. The rest is pretty self-explanatory. Just make sure to stay on topic in wherever you're posting. :) If you have any other questions, just shoot me a PM (private message) or ask around. Again, we're pretty empty here, so there might not be too many people replying.
"On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God."
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble."

Procrastinator and Obsessive are my middle names.

Spoiler:
Voted Eternity Awards 2013 winner of...
Favorite Moderator/Administrator
Best Journal Writer
The Sensible One
Most Likely to Run for President
Most Devoted to AFC
and Always in the Know.
Again with the president thing.

Shameless plug: visit my website!.

Pandora Hearts, the most epic manga to have existed. 2006--2015

Kron48
Swear Toad

Postby Kron48 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:50 am

Merv Simestra wrote:Welcome to AFC, Max! We're, uh, a little empty since there hasn't been any new updates in the Artemis Fowl universe. Basically, every forum is grouped by topic. There's a few Artemis Fowl-related forums for Books, the Movie, Eoin Colfer, and Fan Stuff. Then there's the Haven City forums for just general, non-Artemis Fowl topics. The Square has a few random, ice-breaker things, and City Central is for news stuff. The rest is pretty self-explanatory. Just make sure to stay on topic in wherever you're posting. :) If you have any other questions, just shoot me a PM (private message) or ask around. Again, we're pretty empty here, so there might not be too many people replying.

Yeah I eventually figured out that no one was home xD
Do you think if/when Half-Life 3 the AF movie comes out this forum might respire at least a little bit?
"The end: It's gonna happen! But in the meantime, its on with the show. On with the show!" -Devo

Merv Simestra
Council Member
Real First Name: Meg
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Merv Simetra

Postby Merv Simestra » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:51 am

Kron48 wrote:
Merv Simestra wrote:Welcome to AFC, Max! We're, uh, a little empty since there hasn't been any new updates in the Artemis Fowl universe. Basically, every forum is grouped by topic. There's a few Artemis Fowl-related forums for Books, the Movie, Eoin Colfer, and Fan Stuff. Then there's the Haven City forums for just general, non-Artemis Fowl topics. The Square has a few random, ice-breaker things, and City Central is for news stuff. The rest is pretty self-explanatory. Just make sure to stay on topic in wherever you're posting. :) If you have any other questions, just shoot me a PM (private message) or ask around. Again, we're pretty empty here, so there might not be too many people replying.

Yeah I eventually figured out that no one was home xD
Do you think if/when Half-Life 3 the AF movie comes out this forum might respire at least a little bit?

I'm certainly hoping so. It'd be really nice to see some revival in the fandom.
"On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God."
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble."

Procrastinator and Obsessive are my middle names.

Spoiler:
Voted Eternity Awards 2013 winner of...
Favorite Moderator/Administrator
Best Journal Writer
The Sensible One
Most Likely to Run for President
Most Devoted to AFC
and Always in the Know.
Again with the president thing.

Shameless plug: visit my website!.

Pandora Hearts, the most epic manga to have existed. 2006--2015

Rocket Axxonu
Centaur
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Axxonu

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:42 am

Hey Kron! Nice to see a new face around here. :3 Yeah, that's what I've been thinking, if the AF movie were to come out, I think it would help revive the fandom a little, and things would be more active on here. (Even if the movie wasn't the best, I think the exposure could help encourage new people who'd never read the series to go back and take a look. Though maybe I'm just saying that because I really want to see an AF movie. xD!)
“After all, absolutely no one can help but suspect a criminal, liar, and manipulator of committing crimes, lying, and manipulating. And of course, no one is more aware of that simple fact than Artemis Fowl.”

Opal sets into motion her most diabolical scheme yet, to frame Artemis and turn his closest friends against him. Only this time she has a new calculating partner who knows Artemis better than he knows himself. [Post TAC]

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8336552/1/Noble-Heart ...Shameless self-advertising, guys! C;

(And if you're really bored: http://axxonu.deviantart.com/gallery/28912232/Artemis-Fowl AF fanart. ;J)

GravityNeon
Cave Troll

Postby GravityNeon » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:57 pm

Hi, I'm GravityNeon as you can see from my user name, but you can call me Neon or Gravity. I joined today and I found this forum through the 2009 post about auditions for the upcoming Artemis Fowl movie. :laughing:

Kron48
Swear Toad

Postby Kron48 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:46 am

GravityNeon wrote:Hi, I'm GravityNeon as you can see from my user name, but you can call me Neon or Gravity. I joined today and I found this forum through the 2009 post about auditions for the upcoming Artemis Fowl movie. :laughing:

Welcome GravityNeon!
I only joined recently, so I might not give a grand shebang of a welcoming :P
Ok I don't really have anything to say because I don't really know anything lol. If you have any questions I can try to answer them, but Merv Simestra is the most knowledgeable person that is still active, so if/when I can't answer you should see if she can.

Otherwise, welcome to AFC!

Rocket Axxonu
Centaur

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:14 am

Hey Gravity! C: Welcome to the forums! (I love to see when old posts and activity are still being seen and looked at, that's great. 2009, that's before I even had a clue what the series was. And yeah, we've been waiting for an AF movie for about forever. xD)
“After all, absolutely no one can help but suspect a criminal, liar, and manipulator of committing crimes, lying, and manipulating. And of course, no one is more aware of that simple fact than Artemis Fowl.”

Opal sets into motion her most diabolical scheme yet, to frame Artemis and turn his closest friends against him. Only this time she has a new calculating partner who knows Artemis better than he knows himself. [Post TAC]

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8336552/1/Noble-Heart ...Shameless self-advertising, guys! C;

(And if you're really bored: http://axxonu.deviantart.com/gallery/28912232/Artemis-Fowl AF fanart. ;J)

dental
Cave Troll

Postby dental » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:23 am

hello to all im from italy and my real name is alberjo gustavo.

castlequeen2004
Cave Troll

Postby castlequeen2004 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:06 pm

hi i love these books

Rocket Axxonu
Centaur

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:47 pm

Hey there, dental (for some reason my screen wasn't showing there was a new post on this topic, so I missed it until now, sorry! x3) , castlequeen, welcome to the forums! C: Things have been kind of slow around here for awhile, but hope to see you around! :3

Kron48
Swear Toad

Postby Kron48 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:24 am

Things have been slow is an understatement T_T. I too hope to see you guys around :P

Mr.Baccata
Cave Troll

Postby Mr.Baccata » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:24 pm

Hi, I'm Mr.Baccata from Spain.

Just started the Artemis saga last month and I'm already finishing the "Lost colony" one.

Just wanted to say hi t everyone. :laughing:

Rocket Axxonu
Centaur

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:35 am

Hey!! Welcome to the forums! Always great to see a new face around here. :D

Things have been slow on here for a while, but hope to see you around. C: (Feel free to comment on any of the threads, don't worry about how old they are, there's always room for new conversation. c: )

davidsnt
Swear Toad

Postby davidsnt » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:35 am

Hello everyone!! My name is David. I'm from Guatemala.
I am 37 years old and I love the books of Artemis Fowl. I'm reading The Arctic Incident now and I hope read the whole series in the future.

I confess that I bought the first book of Artemis Fowl in 2009 and I did not like it at all. I think I read it very fast. But the character of Artemis Fowl did not leave my mind. A month ago, at midnight, in an episode of insomnia, I remembered Artemis and decided to re-read it. Now I am drawn to the story and the characters and I think it is not just a book for children and young people. All ages will find something interesting in the books of Artemis Fowl!
At the moment I am looking for The Code of Eternity in the libraries of my country. I am sure I will enjoy it like the others!

Return to “The Entrance Hall”