New Users Introduce Yourselves Here!

Introduce yourself here, and greet new members!
Slimi
Swear Toad
Re: New Users Introduce Yourselves Here!

Postby Slimi » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:24 pm

Hi Im Al
Nice to meet you
Hello fellow Fowl-Fans! My name is Sonic and I am a hardcore Artemis Fowl fan and have read every book in the series except The Artemis Fowl Files and The Seventh Dwarf. I love sharing my knowledge of the Artemis Fowl universe!
Thank you!
Holy Crap! Yay, Thank god I'm not the only active Male around here...not that it's a problem I just...ehh....nevermind.

X~Emma~X
Cave Troll
Real First Name:Emma
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Fowl Love

Postby X~Emma~X » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:49 pm

Hi! My name is Emma, and I am a HUGE fan of the AF series! I'm so lucky to fall across this website! :loveeyes: :laughing:
I know I'm going to have a blast on this fan forum. Thanks for having me Holly!
I LOVE ARTEMIS FOWL!
Spoiler:
'Of course I saved you,' she said. 'I couldn't do without you.' And because she was happy and flushed with magic, Holly leaned down and kissed Artemis, magic sparking around the contact like tiny fireworks. :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :shiny:
"No, mademoiselle, I would not like to see the children's menu. I have no doubt that the children's menu itself tastes better than the meals on it."- Artemis

Merv Simestra
Commander
Real First Name:Meg
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Merv Simetra

Postby Merv Simestra » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:10 pm

Welcome, Emma! We're glad to see enthusiastic members. :) I will warn you, the site is a little dead, but if you know any friends who like Artemis Fowl, bring them over! That and just start posting (just don't go further back than 2014 for some of the posts). If you have any questions, just let me or TroubleLover or Rocket know. Or just anybody currently here. We'll be happy to help. :) And again, welcome!
"On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God."
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble."

Procrastinator and Obsessive are my middle names.
Spoiler:
Voted Eternity Awards 2013 winner of...
Favorite Moderator/Administrator
Best Journal Writer
The Sensible One
Most Likely to Run for President
Most Devoted to AFC
and Always in the Know.
Again with the president thing.
Shameless plug: visit my website!.

Pandora Hearts, the most epic manga to have existed. 2006--2015

Yona of the Dawn, Most Epic Romantic Manga

Shut up, I know I'm trash.

Olve1971
Cave Troll

Postby Olve1971 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:25 pm

Hello i am Olve and i have recently joined the forum.

Rocket Axxonu
Centaur
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Axxonu

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:35 am

Hi Olve! Welcome to the forum! It's been kind of slow for a while, but there are still a few of us here. Hope to see you around! C:
“After all, absolutely no one can help but suspect a criminal, liar, and manipulator of committing crimes, lying, and manipulating. And of course, no one is more aware of that simple fact than Artemis Fowl.”

Opal sets into motion her most diabolical scheme yet, to frame Artemis and turn his closest friends against him. Only this time she has a new calculating partner who knows Artemis better than he knows himself. [An Artemis Fowl fanfiction, set after The Atlantic Complex.]

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8336552/1/Noble-Heart ...Shameless self-advertising, guys! C;

(And if you're really bored: http://axxonu.deviantart.com/gallery/28 ... temis-Fowl AF fanart. ;J)

Universal
Cave Troll

Postby Universal » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:43 am

Hey everyone hope your all having a good day or night wherever you are I'm just here to say hi and to introduce myself as the topic says well anyway let's get to the point my name is Universal but if you like just call me Uni a lot of people do. I'm glad to be here with all you cool people, but before I finish my introduction here just somethings I'm hoping to achieve.

Firstly I have been thinking of designing a giant 3D MMO Artemis fowl game with everything from the underground city's to Fowls Manor from every story I will try to piece a game together in time but that's for later ;). Another thing I'm interested in is the movie everyone is wanting and that's what led me here so hopefully it comes around in time! Otherwise I'm wanting to make an animated short movie of each book XD Since I'm learning animation as well. Anyways hope you all can help me around here and can't wait to meet everyone!

Thx everyone
From your amazing guy Universal or Uni your choice :laughing:

Merv Simestra
Commander

Postby Merv Simestra » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:21 am

Hi, Uni! Welcome to AFC. It's a little empty here, but hopefully we can keep it at least a little alive.

That's really neat that you're trying to make an MMO Artemis Fowl game. That's gotta be a lot of work and dedication. If you want to talk more about it, we have an Artemis Fowl Media sub-forum you can post about it in. :) I'm sure the others would be really interested to hear about it.

Anyways, welcome! If you have any questions, just ask anyone here. We're always willing to help. See you around!

Spoiler:
Best Journal Writer
The Sensible One
Most Devoted to AFC
and Always in the Know.

Universal
Cave Troll

Postby Universal » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:38 am

Thx a lot for making me feel welcome and hope to hear from everyone later on :D

Rocket Axxonu
Centaur

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:50 pm

Hey Uni! Those sound like awesome projects, I would be first in line to see either one of those. :3 (Yeah, seems like we've been waiting on a movie for forever...) Not sure if you've seen it before, but there actually was a fan project for a while to put together an animated movie of the first book. (I think people got busy and it just kind of fizzled out before it could get too far, but there was some work done as far as character designs and scripting and so on on. Some of it might be useful to you for projects like those: http://artemisfowlthemovie.deviantart.com/ I know I've used some for some of my projects. (Just scroll down to where it says 'Gallery Folders') And Merv's right, feel free to post about your process as you're working if you feel like it, I know I would love to read about it.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, hope to see you around!! :D
“After all, absolutely no one can help but suspect a criminal, liar, and manipulator of committing crimes, lying, and manipulating. And of course, no one is more aware of that simple fact than Artemis Fowl.”

Opal sets into motion her most diabolical scheme yet, to frame Artemis and turn his closest friends against him. Only this time she has a new calculating partner who knows Artemis better than he knows himself. [An Artemis Fowl fanfiction, set after The Atlantic Complex.]

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8336552/1/Noble-Heart ...Shameless self-advertising, guys! C;

(And if you're really bored: http://axxonu.deviantart.com/gallery/28 ... temis-Fowl AF fanart. ;J)

AFC
Cave Troll

Postby AFC » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:59 pm

Hi,
My name is Sam I just joined today.

Rocket Axxonu
Centaur

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:29 am

Hey Sam, welcome to the site!! C: It's a bit slow around here (as you've probably noticed), but hope to see you around! It's nice to see new faces, it would be nice to see this place revitalized and going again. c:

Kron48
Swear Toad
Real First Name:Max
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Uhh... Foaly Jr.?

Postby Kron48 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:07 am

Hello all! My name is Max (and my typical username is Kron48).
I just re-read the AF book series (except for Last Guardian, according to amazon it should be here in 4 days :3). I have/am making the conscious decision to get super active in the fandom, so ta-da! Here I am! I don't usually/am not familiar with forums, so if anyone wants to give me a kick in the right direction it would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
"The end: It's gonna happen! But in the meantime, its on with the show. On with the show!" -Devo

Merv Simestra
Commander

Postby Merv Simestra » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:32 am

Welcome to AFC, Max! We're, uh, a little empty since there hasn't been any new updates in the Artemis Fowl universe. Basically, every forum is grouped by topic. There's a few Artemis Fowl-related forums for Books, the Movie, Eoin Colfer, and Fan Stuff. Then there's the Haven City forums for just general, non-Artemis Fowl topics. The Square has a few random, ice-breaker things, and City Central is for news stuff. The rest is pretty self-explanatory. Just make sure to stay on topic in wherever you're posting. :) If you have any other questions, just shoot me a PM (private message) or ask around. Again, we're pretty empty here, so there might not be too many people replying.

Spoiler:
Best Journal Writer
The Sensible One
Most Devoted to AFC
and Always in the Know.

Kron48
Swear Toad
Real First Name:Max
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Uhh... Foaly Jr.?

Postby Kron48 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:50 am

Welcome to AFC, Max! We're, uh, a little empty since there hasn't been any new updates in the Artemis Fowl universe. Basically, every forum is grouped by topic. There's a few Artemis Fowl-related forums for Books, the Movie, Eoin Colfer, and Fan Stuff. Then there's the Haven City forums for just general, non-Artemis Fowl topics. The Square has a few random, ice-breaker things, and City Central is for news stuff. The rest is pretty self-explanatory. Just make sure to stay on topic in wherever you're posting. :) If you have any other questions, just shoot me a PM (private message) or ask around. Again, we're pretty empty here, so there might not be too many people replying.
Yeah I eventually figured out that no one was home xD
Do you think if/when Half-Life 3 the AF movie comes out this forum might respire at least a little bit?
"The end: It's gonna happen! But in the meantime, its on with the show. On with the show!" -Devo

Merv Simestra
Commander

Postby Merv Simestra » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:51 am

Yeah I eventually figured out that no one was home xD
Do you think if/when Half-Life 3 the AF movie comes out this forum might respire at least a little bit?
I'm certainly hoping so. It'd be really nice to see some revival in the fandom.

Spoiler:
Best Journal Writer
The Sensible One
Most Devoted to AFC
and Always in the Know.