AF Fanfiction : Memento Mori + call for help

Submit your Artemis Fowl fan fiction and media here.
La Souris Bleue
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name: Alice

AF Fanfiction : Memento Mori + call for help

Postby La Souris Bleue » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:47 pm

Hey everyone !
I'm currently writing a new AF fanfiction, based on the first fanfic I ever wrote (I hope nobody will ever come across it, blood is pouring down my eyes when I re-read it). I'm posting it here on fanfiction.net and it's called Memento Mori :)

It's been a long time since I've updated it, but it's because I write the chapters in French and then I translate them into English, which takes a... let's say consequent amount of time and motivation.

Therefore I'm also posting this topic because I've a favour to ask : is there anybody in this forum, who can read correctly French and help me translating my chapters ? It would just be about helping for the harder sentences, and reading the whole chapter and tell me where are some mistakes or clumsy sentences so I can fix it :) It would be very nice !

There ! It's my first English fanfiction, I hope it's correct ^^' don't hesitate to review, I want to improve so bad !
And if some of you can go through a French text, here's a link to the fic I'm the most proud of by now, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust :)

Enjoy !
''T'es juste assez intelligent pour te rendre compte que tu l'es pas assez ; c'est déjà pas si mal.''

~ J'aimerais pas crever un dimanche

Return to “Artemis Fowl Media”