Which Fanfics Do You Like?

Submit your Artemis Fowl fan fiction and media here.
Minervalover
Gremlin
Location:Hogwarts, Camp-Half Blood, T.A.R.D.I.S, Dauntless hedquarters, Asgard, Middle Earth, Haven, 221B.
Re: Which Fanfics Do You Like?

Postby Minervalover » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:01 pm

is this just af fanfiction recommendations? or like can we recommend other ones like pjo or harry potter or idk other stuff???

(talking about fanfics and I'm here dying cuz i can't find a title for mine *rolls eyes at myself*)

Rocket Axxonu
Centaur
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Axxonu

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:36 pm

I think this topic is mainly AF fanfictions, but someone started a topic for non-AF fanfics too, here:http://forum.artemis-fowl.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=9296 c:

Oh yeah, titles are a killer. XD (Not to mention titles for chapters, and summaries. I spend hours trying to write summaries.)
“After all, absolutely no one can help but suspect a criminal, liar, and manipulator of committing crimes, lying, and manipulating. And of course, no one is more aware of that simple fact than Artemis Fowl.”

Opal sets into motion her most diabolical scheme yet, to frame Artemis and turn his closest friends against him. Only this time she has a new calculating partner who knows Artemis better than he knows himself. [An Artemis Fowl fanfiction, set after The Atlantic Complex.]

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8336552/1/Noble-Heart ...Shameless self-advertising, guys! C;

(And if you're really bored: http://axxonu.deviantart.com/gallery/28 ... temis-Fowl AF fanart. ;J)

artytwin
Pixie
Real First Name:Fatima

Postby artytwin » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:06 am

I dont read much fanfic. Only Artemis Fowl ones. And I dont have account on the other Fanfic site thingy on AFC, because when I went to make an account my current username (artytwin) was taken and I thought that I'd take some time to think of a new user and never got round to that.
But I remember reading Scarlett's and loving it! And Mervy's crossover! idk what else I think I read one of my sister Minerva Lover's
but that's it

FadingLight
Mud Man

Postby FadingLight » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:20 pm

Also, I recommend:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11231872/1 ... f-the-Dart

It's an Artemis Fowl/Avengers crossover. To be honest I had almost no knowledge of the Avengers except for a movie my grade went on a field trip to see, but a good read nonetheless.

And this authour:

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/139903/Lli

If you ship A/H, especially check out Deliverance.
I said you were smart, Mud Boy. I was wrong; are exceptional.—Qwan
Which do you think seems more suspicious? An alien-looking craft hovering in the yard of a country home, or a floating doorway with a centaur standing in it?—Domovoi Butler
We can only change the future, not the past or present.—Artemis Fowl II
I'm trying to care, Artemis. But I thought it was all supposed to be over when the fat lady sings. Well, she's singing, but it doesn't appear to be over.—Holly Short

Athena32
Goblin
AFC Fan Fiction Name:MyshiCorp

Postby Athena32 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:35 am

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/1169585/1/Wh ... Fowl-Style

This is hilarious! Probably my favorite humor fanfic so far.

The main premise of this fic is that you ask the characters in Artemis Fowl "Why did the chicken cross the road?", and they have to answer creatively. My favorite part is the exchange between root and mulch, mirroring a scene in TAI.
I'm fine, seeing as you asked.-Foaly
Gnommish… Gnommish… What blasted translation system doesn’t have Gnommish?

FadingLight
Mud Man

Postby FadingLight » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:48 pm

I read that fanfic. I agree. Hilarious! Especially the thing with Artemis and flamingos.

Also, I recommend this poem. I especially like the last line.
http://ryxedieos.deviantart.com/art/No- ... -185191382
Which do you think seems more suspicious? An alien-looking craft hovering in the yard of a country home, or a floating doorway with a centaur standing in it?—Domovoi Butler
I'm trying to care, Artemis. But I thought it was all supposed to be over when the fat lady sings. Well, she's singing, but it doesn't appear to be over.—Holly Short

Athena32
Goblin
AFC Fan Fiction Name:MyshiCorp

Postby Athena32 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:32 pm

I recently came across a fic called "Rhetorical Questions", by Moonlite Knight. It is all about Juliet bombarding Artemis with silly questions, and his sarcastic answers. Pretty funny, and the author did a good job with Artemis' sense of humor.
I couldn't get a link up, but it's on ff.net.
I'm fine, seeing as you asked.-Foaly
Gnommish… Gnommish… What blasted translation system doesn’t have Gnommish?

FadingLight
Mud Man

Postby FadingLight » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:45 pm

I just read "Rhetorical Questions". Hilarious.

Also, I recommend this "The Forgetful Angel". It's confusing at first, but everything comes together eventually.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11272003/1 ... tful-Angel

awkward_artemis45
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name:Sophie
Location:When I'm not in Haven or at the Manor, I frequent the US.

Postby awkward_artemis45 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:08 pm

Here are a few of my favorites! Yes, I'm a sucker for romance adventure stories, and yes, I'm an Arty with someone else fan. :)
#1) "Kiss Me, I'm Irish {an Artemis Fowl fanfiction}" on Waatpad by arty_writes
Genre: romance, adventure
#2) "The Artist and the Hunter" on Fanfiction.net by iesnoth
Genre: romance, adventure
UNCOMPLETED!
#3) "Spirited Away" on Fanfiction.net by ButterflyMiko
Genre: adventure, maybe some romance
#4) "Vanity makes you say things like 'I deserve a better life than this'" on Fanfiction.net by mentosmorii
Genre: Friendship, hurt/comfort
#5) "Diminutive" on Fanfiction.net by Keitorin Asthore
Genre: Drama, humor
These are my top 5! I have read other good ones, but these are my favorites. I am currently reading The Book of The Ages. :)
"The world needs to be saved. I realize now, finally, that I must be the one to save it. This is why I'm a genius. My very raison d'être." -Artemis Fowl the Second
"Of course I saved you. I couldn't do without you." -Holly Short
"Pixies rock hard! Extreme pixie hard rock, baby!" -Mervall Brill
"I never tell anyone exactly how clever I am. They would be too scared." -Artemis Fowl the Second
"My truffles? You took them. That's just mean." -Opal blooming Kaboi
"Be well." -Julius Root. RIP, Julius <3
"One rejection isn't going to change the chemistry that we share. Trust me, when it comes to science, I'm quite the prodigy." -Artemis, in a fanfiction called The Artist and the Hunter by iesnoth
"Sayonara, sweetheart." -Foaly

Return to “Artemis Fowl Media”