Awesome French fanart?

Submit your Artemis Fowl fan fiction and media here.
Rocket Axxonu
Centaur
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Axxonu
Awesome French fanart?

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:10 am

I was doing some google searches when I came across these AF comic pages:

http://miss-erable.blogspot.com/search/ ... mis%20Fowl

Man, I love this artwork, it's so good. X3 (Though Artemis has red hair, lol.) I would love to see an entire graphic novel...Seems like you don't see too many long AF comics, others than the official graphic novels. (Incidentally, still obsessing over Megan and iesnoth's Atlantis Complex comic.)

Any bilingual/multilingual folks out there, feel free to translate. (: (Mostly it's probably about the same as what's in book 1, but it might be fun anyway. I can sort of read some portions enough to see that the dialogue has been somewhat adapted to suit the comic style.)
“After all, absolutely no one can help but suspect a criminal, liar, and manipulator of committing crimes, lying, and manipulating. And of course, no one is more aware of that simple fact than Artemis Fowl.”

Opal sets into motion her most diabolical scheme yet, to frame Artemis and turn his closest friends against him. Only this time she has a new calculating partner who knows Artemis better than he knows himself. [An Artemis Fowl fanfiction, set after The Atlantic Complex.]

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8336552/1/Noble-Heart ...Shameless self-advertising, guys! C;

(And if you're really bored: http://axxonu.deviantart.com/gallery/28 ... temis-Fowl AF fanart. ;J)

Merv Simestra
Commander
Real First Name:Meg
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Merv Simetra

Re: Awesome French fanart?

Postby Merv Simestra » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:59 pm

Wow, this is really cool! I kind of wish I could read French, but I don't know the language. :(

Still, I love the art style (and Artemis seems more devious with red hair XD). It reminds me a little of manga style, which actually suits Artemis Fowl really well. I wish she had drawn more comics.
"On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God."
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble."

Procrastinator and Obsessive are my middle names.
Spoiler:
Voted Eternity Awards 2013 winner of...
Favorite Moderator/Administrator
Best Journal Writer
The Sensible One
Most Likely to Run for President
Most Devoted to AFC
and Always in the Know.
Again with the president thing.
Shameless plug: visit my website!.

Pandora Hearts, the most epic manga to have existed. 2006--2015

Yona of the Dawn, Most Epic Romantic Manga

Shut up, I know I'm trash.

FadingLight
Mud Man

Re: Awesome French fanart?

Postby FadingLight » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:57 pm

Ooh, I just saw that and I love it. I agree, the art style's pretty cool. The red-haired Artemis actually reminds me of two fanfics by freudwithwings (Artemis had red hair in both). The thing makes me wish I could read French.
I said you were smart, Mud Boy. I was wrong; are exceptional.—Qwan
Which do you think seems more suspicious? An alien-looking craft hovering in the yard of a country home, or a floating doorway with a centaur standing in it?—Domovoi Butler
We can only change the future, not the past or present.—Artemis Fowl II
I'm trying to care, Artemis. But I thought it was all supposed to be over when the fat lady sings. Well, she's singing, but it doesn't appear to be over.—Holly Short

Return to “Artemis Fowl Media”