Question Holly

All Artemis Fowl-related posting games and puzzles here.
evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress
Real First Name:Eden
Re: Question Holly

Postby evilopalrocks! » Tue May 22, 2012 9:08 am

What are you suggesting? Foaly is my best friend, he is married, we've been friends for years, and either way, I am in a relationship right now.
and with who is none of your business.

and yet... details please!
Hi people.
I have something very important to tell you.
But now I forgot what it was.
Maybe I'll remember later. who knows.
If I will, I'll be sure to write it. So..... Yeah.
Dismissed. Carry on.

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Wed May 23, 2012 3:34 am

Gaaaack! Me and Foaly as "more than friends"... he's married, you know, and cross-species dating is frowned at. We're friends, he's helped me through a few bad situations sometimes, and that's all. Thank gods!

Do you love Artemis? *Innocent smile*

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress
Real First Name:Eden

Postby evilopalrocks! » Wed May 23, 2012 8:59 am

I have answered this question so many times, I'd think even YOU would realize the answer by now.

If you designed the LEP uniform, what would it look like? what gagets would you include? which would you not include? ect.
Hi people.
I have something very important to tell you.
But now I forgot what it was.
Maybe I'll remember later. who knows.
If I will, I'll be sure to write it. So..... Yeah.
Dismissed. Carry on.

Athena32
Goblin
AFC Fan Fiction Name:MyshiCorp

Postby Athena32 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:17 am

I'm not really into all of the design/tech stuff. I'd just leave it to Foaly. He does a mildly awful job, where I would do a really awful job.
(I would say more, but I don't want to inflate his ego)

If you died tomorrow, what would you regret not doing?
I'm fine, seeing as you asked.-Foaly
Gnommish… Gnommish… What blasted translation system doesn’t have Gnommish?

Rocket Axxonu
Centaur
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Axxonu

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:03 am

H: That's a tough one. I think I've always regretted not showing more appreciation to my parents when they were alive. You don't realize how important they are in your life until they're gone. I'm grateful to Artemis for getting me the chance to talk to Julius, I got to say what I should have said when he was alive. I might also regret not getting out to Fowl Manor more often. LEP work is so hectic, you don't get a lot of time for social calls.

Q: Did you ever consider any career paths other than the LEP? (If so, what?)
“After all, absolutely no one can help but suspect a criminal, liar, and manipulator of committing crimes, lying, and manipulating. And of course, no one is more aware of that simple fact than Artemis Fowl.”

Opal sets into motion her most diabolical scheme yet, to frame Artemis and turn his closest friends against him. Only this time she has a new calculating partner who knows Artemis better than he knows himself. [An Artemis Fowl fanfiction, set after The Atlantic Complex.]

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8336552/1/Noble-Heart ...Shameless self-advertising, guys! C;

(And if you're really bored: http://axxonu.deviantart.com/gallery/28 ... temis-Fowl AF fanart. ;J)

FadingLight
Mud Man

Postby FadingLight » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:54 pm

I don't think so, it was only really the LEP after my mother died, and I get a feeling I would've ended up here even if she'd lived.

Who's the last person you've punched?
I said you were smart, Mud Boy. I was wrong; are exceptional.—Qwan
Which do you think seems more suspicious? An alien-looking craft hovering in the yard of a country home, or a floating doorway with a centaur standing in it?—Domovoi Butler
We can only change the future, not the past or present.—Artemis Fowl II
I'm trying to care, Artemis. But I thought it was all supposed to be over when the fat lady sings. Well, she's singing, but it doesn't appear to be over.—Holly Short

Rocket Axxonu
Centaur
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Axxonu

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:15 am

H: Depends on what you mean by 'punch.' If you're talking about friendly bumps on the shoulder, or we-may-be-friends-but-you're-really-bugging-me-right-now light boxing to the upper arm, then I probably punch Artemis at least three times a day when I'm at the manor. If you mean an actual fight, I'm not too sure...Technically, as an LEP officer, you're really not supposed to resort to punching in the line of work; instead, we carry stun weapons, and we know a variety of martial arts that let you subdue a suspect without hurting him. But I might have punched someone, or a few someones, during the whole fowl manor-techno crash fiasco. A lot of that's kind of a blur for me now. But the last time I clearly remember was when I was in Haven, and I'd just gotten my hair trimmed back down to a crew cut—it was starting to get so long it was getting in my eyes—and some elf I didn't know called out to me something like: “I like your hair.” Well, I wasn't in the mood to take his sarcasm, and I laid him out. Artemis told me later that from the inflection in his tone of voice, he probably actually meant it as a sincere compliment. Oops.

Q: In a previous interview, you said you were the second dunker on the police league team for crunchball. Did you play sports in the fairy high school/college? (Are the teams separated by gender, or co-ed?)
“After all, absolutely no one can help but suspect a criminal, liar, and manipulator of committing crimes, lying, and manipulating. And of course, no one is more aware of that simple fact than Artemis Fowl.”

Opal sets into motion her most diabolical scheme yet, to frame Artemis and turn his closest friends against him. Only this time she has a new calculating partner who knows Artemis better than he knows himself. [An Artemis Fowl fanfiction, set after The Atlantic Complex.]

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8336552/1/Noble-Heart ...Shameless self-advertising, guys! C;

(And if you're really bored: http://axxonu.deviantart.com/gallery/28 ... temis-Fowl AF fanart. ;J)

Return to “AF Forum Games”