New Message

All Artemis Fowl-related posting games and puzzles here.
Frondish17
Pixie
Real First Name: Liv
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Frondish17

New Message

Postby Frondish17 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:29 am

We've got what the characters have as their answering machines - now let's find out what kind of messages people leave them! :D You can choose to make up completely new ones or quote someone else's message and pretend to be the other person getting back to them! I'll go first:

ARTEMIS'S PHONE (3 Messages):
[and yes, I realize they are not in canoncial order]

#1 - Minerva Paradiso: "Hello, Artemis, it is Minerva. I am sorry I have been too busy to take your calls, but I would very much like to - how they say - "catch up with you". So . . . won any Nobel prizes lately? How is the treatise on the hypotheses of time travel coming along - last I heard you were only on page five hundred and forty three. If you need help finding substantial material, I can help. I shall be waiting for your call."

#2 - Alfred Rozelle: "Hello, Artemis, this is your history teacher, Mr. Rozelle. I was calling about the paper you turned in yesterday. I did set a word limit on this thing, you know, I don't have time to read an historical encyclopedia before Monday's classes, so I would appreciate a revision. Also, I would like some clarification on what you call 'the People'. Do you mean the Aztecs? Mayans? If you don't know the name of the civilization, look it up, don't make up names. I hope to see you - and your revised paper - on Monday."

#3 - Holly Short: "Hey, Mudboy, long time no speak. How are things topside? In case you are wondering, that is code for: WHAT IN FRONDS NAME ARE YOU DOING THAT IS SO D'ARVITTING IMPORTANT THAT YOU DON'T RETURN MY CALLS? Mulch and I have got three customers waiting and you - Mr. Consultant - are being slower than an overstuffed tunnel slug providing the advice I hired you for! . . . Call me back, this is costing a fortune and you're the millionaire, not me."

[/center]
Them, we liked

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress
Real First Name: Eden

Re: New Message

Postby evilopalrocks! » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:49 pm

well, this will probably suck but...\
for Holly:
Hi Holly, It's Trub. I was just wondering if maybe you would like to umm.. go watch the premire of the new Skylar Pitt movie... uh, you know, the one about the demon island, and you, and No1, and Artemis and Minerva and all that buisness... also, could you get to work an hour earlier tommorow? we need to clear out your file about the last time you disobeyed orders... you've really got to try not to get in trouble again... this messege is not sounding the way I wanted it to, so.. I'm gonna shut up now... *beep*
Hi people.
I have something very important to tell you.
But now I forgot what it was.
Maybe I'll remember later. who knows.
If I will, I'll be sure to write it. So..... Yeah.
Dismissed. Carry on.

Scarlett
Elf
Real First Name: Jessica
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Scarlett
Location: In a graveyard, talking to dead people. (I'm not mad. I'm just eccentric)

Postby Scarlett » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Oh I am so gonna suck.

beep*
Artemis, It's Mum. Just thought I'd call you and ask why are you not in Europe when you are supposed to be at school? I've checked your location and it says you are in Ohio, again.
What on Earth do you do when you go sneaking off like this. If you're with Holly, tell her I don't appreciate my son traveling the world during school hours so please cut it to a minimum.
I'll see you when you get home Arty and you can make up for your galavanting when I see you in those lovely jeans I got for you.
Bye. *beep
Most Creative member of the year 2011: Scarlett
Best Writer of the year 2011: Scarlett
Newbie Award 2011: Scarlett
Biggest Fan boy/ girl of the year 2011: Scarlett
The Interesting One 2012: Scarlett
Best Writer 2013: Scarlett
Some Day My Prince Will Come

"I don't like lolypops"

I'm not mad. I'm just excentric.

"Did you get my text?"

15bubbles
Mud Man
Real First Name: J.H.

Postby 15bubbles » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:02 am

Don't worry, I'll always be worse than all of you. And the previous posts were really good...

Call from Artemis's Phone:
My fair lady! My princess! How I have yearned to hear your voice and for you to grace me with your glorious personage! Tones sweeter than that of wind chimes; locks crimson like the flames of passion, eyes like--
*thud*
*new voice speaking* We're very sorry. It looks like that isn't a viable path of treatment... I hope you don't mind but we are going to analyze the prior conversation for significant clues into the background of the patient.

Or basically, Orion somehow popped out, called Holly, had to be knocked out and a random assistant is apologizing... for some reason.
When I'm stressed, I laugh. When I'm happy, I laugh. When I'm nervous, I laugh. If I find something funny, I can't stop laughing.

If you find any poisonous plants in your tea, just to let you know, it wasn't me.

Don't pop my bubbles. I'll get depressed.

Scarlett
Elf
Real First Name: Jessica
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Scarlett
Location: In a graveyard, talking to dead people. (I'm not mad. I'm just eccentric)

Postby Scarlett » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:15 pm

I like it :laughing:
Most Creative member of the year 2011: Scarlett
Best Writer of the year 2011: Scarlett
Newbie Award 2011: Scarlett
Biggest Fan boy/ girl of the year 2011: Scarlett
The Interesting One 2012: Scarlett
Best Writer 2013: Scarlett
Some Day My Prince Will Come

"I don't like lolypops"

I'm not mad. I'm just excentric.

"Did you get my text?"

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress
Real First Name: Eden

Postby evilopalrocks! » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:34 pm

gee...

new messege on Opal's phone:
Hello my darling. this is your daddy speaking... listen, Belinda, I've been trying to reach you for about five days. you've dissapeared after the probe failiar.. don't tell me you are not coming back because of what happend to our precious probe.... I promise, together, we will come up with a new project- greater, better, one that will save the planet! but you must call me, sweetheart, I am so lost without you... well, don't be dissapointed, me' amor'e... call me as soon as you can... arivadarchy!

new messege on Grub Kelp's phone:
Hello mr. Kelp, this is Tardiga, your lawer. about your intentions on sueing the orphanage on Zakzup st., i do not think that is a good idea- if you sue an orphanage the public would find you cruel, and that would affect the judge's opinions as well- therfore I belive you should let this one go. about the other twenty-seven
prosecutions we have charged the past two months- I belive all is going well and you shall recive the Compensations over the next 6 weeks. goodbye. p.s.- call me if you want to press charge again- you've seen what happends when you do it wrong. bye for now.
Hi people.
I have something very important to tell you.
But now I forgot what it was.
Maybe I'll remember later. who knows.
If I will, I'll be sure to write it. So..... Yeah.
Dismissed. Carry on.

FadingLight
Mud Man

Postby FadingLight » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:07 pm

Artemis: Foaly, I believe you have agreed to pull surveillance on Fowl Manor. This morning, however, I found a bionic dragonfly floating in the pond. A clever design, true, but I discovered your tracker ages ago and threw it into the water. You should really check where you're programming these things to fly. I do hope you didn't invest too much in the special stealth ore coating—its destruction could take quite a chunk out of your budget, though I suppose you're used to that.
I said you were smart, Mud Boy. I was wrong; are exceptional.—Qwan
Which do you think seems more suspicious? An alien-looking craft hovering in the yard of a country home, or a floating doorway with a centaur standing in it?—Domovoi Butler
We can only change the future, not the past or present.—Artemis Fowl II
I'm trying to care, Artemis. But I thought it was all supposed to be over when the fat lady sings. Well, she's singing, but it doesn't appear to be over.—Holly Short

Return to “AF Forum Games”