Why did the chicken cross the road? (AF style)

All Artemis Fowl-related posting games and puzzles here.
Rocket Axxonu
Centaur
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Axxonu

Re: Why did the chicken cross the road? (AF style)

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:12 am

Billy Kong: Because the chicken's probably a demon in disguise. And it knows I'm coming for him.
“After all, absolutely no one can help but suspect a criminal, liar, and manipulator of committing crimes, lying, and manipulating. And of course, no one is more aware of that simple fact than Artemis Fowl.”

Opal sets into motion her most diabolical scheme yet, to frame Artemis and turn his closest friends against him. Only this time she has a new calculating partner who knows Artemis better than he knows himself. [Post TAC]

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8336552/1/Noble-Heart ...Shameless self-advertising, guys! C;

(And if you're really bored: http://axxonu.deviantart.com/gallery/28912232/Artemis-Fowl AF fanart. ;J)

FadingLight
Mud Man

Re: Why did the chicken cross the road? (AF style)

Postby FadingLight » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:30 am

Juliet: There must be a wrestling match on the other side of the road!

Angeline: Oh, the poor chicken. We should donate money to help build a bridge for it and other animals so they don't get hit by cars.
I said you were smart, Mud Boy. I was wrong; are exceptional.—Qwan
Which do you think seems more suspicious? An alien-looking craft hovering in the yard of a country home, or a floating doorway with a centaur standing in it?—Domovoi Butler
We can only change the future, not the past or present.—Artemis Fowl II
I'm trying to care, Artemis. But I thought it was all supposed to be over when the fat lady sings. Well, she's singing, but it doesn't appear to be over.—Holly Short

Return to “AF Forum Games”