General errors

Have a suggestion? Spotted a glitch? Need support?
Archery girl
Dwarf

General errors

Postby Archery girl » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:04 pm

I can't always post and when I click on the contact an administrator it won't let me!! What should I do?
Awesome quotes:

"Fear is not evil, it tells you what your weakness is. Once you know your weakness you can become stronger as well as kinder." -Gildarts Clive, from the anime Fairy Tail.

"Awww," Minho said, "That's almost as sweet as that time she slammed the end of a spear into your shuck face." -Minho, from Death Cure.

Will: "But I thought..."
Gilan: "Never say that in front of Halt. He'll simply reply, 'You're an apprentice. You're not ready to think,' or 'If you thought about it, you wouldn't ask'." -The Ranger's Apprentice Book 1, The Ruins of Gorlan.

levina
Commander

Re: General errors

Postby levina » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:43 am

:(
Last edited by levina on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Antilles
Rolling Thunder
Real First Name: Mohammad

Postby Antilles » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:24 pm

Whoops sorry, didn't see this. Next time you get that error, can you copy what's on the screen and send it to me via PM? Thanks!
"oh sharkie is so evul" -sharkie
"Oh sure, ANTILLES gets love and hugs and confetti. What do I get? The halfway empty coffee carafe...and someone left the creamer out...it has lumps in it. I hate you all." -IzzyTehMuze
"OMGWOOT I COULD FEED 33 HUNGRY WEASELS" -Nick

Archery girl
Dwarf

Postby Archery girl » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:18 am

I actually took a picture of my screen ( I was using an IPhone) but how do I pm it to you?
Awesome quotes:

"Fear is not evil, it tells you what your weakness is. Once you know your weakness you can become stronger as well as kinder." -Gildarts Clive, from the anime Fairy Tail.

"Awww," Minho said, "That's almost as sweet as that time she slammed the end of a spear into your shuck face." -Minho, from Death Cure.

Will: "But I thought..."
Gilan: "Never say that in front of Halt. He'll simply reply, 'You're an apprentice. You're not ready to think,' or 'If you thought about it, you wouldn't ask'." -The Ranger's Apprentice Book 1, The Ruins of Gorlan.

Antilles
Rolling Thunder
Real First Name: Mohammad

Postby Antilles » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:59 am

I'll send you my email address via PM, thanks.
"oh sharkie is so evul" -sharkie
"Oh sure, ANTILLES gets love and hugs and confetti. What do I get? The halfway empty coffee carafe...and someone left the creamer out...it has lumps in it. I hate you all." -IzzyTehMuze
"OMGWOOT I COULD FEED 33 HUNGRY WEASELS" -Nick

Return to “Site/Forum Suggestions and Comments”