How do I post an image?

Have a suggestion? Spotted a glitch? Need support?
Artemis_the_Hunter
Mud Man
Location: Um...let me check...nope, I'm still not at Fowl Manor. I think we took a wrong turn, somewhere...

How do I post an image?

Postby Artemis_the_Hunter » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:25 pm

I'm trying to post some fan art I drew, but I've never done this before. It's in an email at the moment. Can someone give me a detailed description of how to get it from there to here? :(
"Welcome, ExtraOrdinary Wizard with purple snakes on her feet. Welcome to the Chamber of Fyre."
-Duglius Drummin, Fyre

Spoiler:
"The clone lay with her eyes uncharacteristically bright and what might have been a smile on her face. She seemed to focus on Artemis for a moment, then the light died in her eyes, and she was gone. She was peaceful at the end, and, unlike the other fairies, no soul detached itself from her body."
-Artemis Fowl: The Last Guardian

~RIP Nopal, Commander Julius Root, Wing Commander Raine Vinyaya, Gopdaw, Oro, Bellico, Coral Short, Opal Koboi (Yes, she was a megalomaniac, but she was simply the best supervillian ever.), and anyone else whom I forgot to mention. You guys were amazing.~

Proud Irish dancer for seven years!

Parrot
Mud Man

Re: How do I post an image?

Postby Parrot » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:02 pm

Hm. I've never posted pics here before, but if it's the same as on FG, then:
1. Upload your pic to a host site (dA or photobucket are good)
2. On your post (or your sig), type: [img]
3. Copy the URL for your pic, and add .png or .jpg (if you have Chrome, right click on the pic and select 'copy image url)
4. After that, type: [/img]
So you should end up with something like: Image (I hope that isn't actually a pic!)

Clear? 8)
┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

Return to “Site/Forum Suggestions and Comments”