[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/paybas/breadcrumbmenu/event/listener.php on line 190: Undefined index: 17
Shades of Grey- Kingdom Hearts roleplay site - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

Shades of Grey- Kingdom Hearts roleplay site

Proud of your website? Want to show it off to all your mates at the AFC?
Chitiliti
Commander
Real First Name: Cait
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Chitiliti

Shades of Grey- Kingdom Hearts roleplay site

Postby Chitiliti » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:48 pm

Shades of Grey
”Times are changing Ansem. Things are not as they used to be.”

There was once a day where light and darkness existed as two separate entities. Worlds were balanced and things were peaceful. Naturally, those days were not meant to last long. Curiosity caused people to meddle in things they shouldn't. Darkness found its way into the realm of light, destroying worlds in its path.

Those days are over.

Light took control once more and thinks are once again peaceful. However, the peace is not what it seems. Light is no longer the beautiful entity all love to ideal; too much of anything makes it no longer good. It won't be too long until something happens, though it doubtfully will be anything wants.

Actively seeking new members. We have a great community and would love for you to join us. Join Shades of Grey today!
Home | Plot Synopsis | Resources | Rules | Advertisements | Affiliation

For the record, I am Oathkeeper Emi on this site. I'm a Global Moderator and I had very little to do with the designing and planning for the site but I help keep things running. If you love Kingdom Hearts and love roleplaying, come give us a look.

Return to “Community Sites”