[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/paybas/breadcrumbmenu/event/listener.php on line 190: Undefined index: 17
ThirsforFiction - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

ThirsforFiction

Proud of your website? Want to show it off to all your mates at the AFC?
Palagrin
Mud Man
Real First Name: Rhys

ThirsforFiction

Postby Palagrin » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Site Name: ThistforFiction
Site URL: http://www.thirstforfiction.com
Forums URL: http://www.forums.thirstforfiction.com
Description: Thirst for Fiction is a site dedicated to reviewing fiction books, popular or not, to help literature addicts everywhere discover new and great stories.

ThirstforFiction is a website and forum that myself and a few others have been working on. It's been around since November 09, and we post young adult book reviews at a rate of about 2/week. Our reviews are indepth, and we hope that by reading them, you will find new books that you enjoy reading. Every so often, we also host a competition, normally to win a book or two.

As well as featuring book reviews, ThirstforFiction also has community forums. Our board is a place of discussion, mainly about books although we do offer a lot of other discussion, for bibliophiles like myself. While the ThistforFiction Forums have only just started up, we hope that in time they will become a hub of discussion.

Please also check out our Twitter and Facebook.
ThirstforFiction || Recent Reviews: Angel's Fury | Divergent | An Act of Love | Long Reach

ILiveForTheDay
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: ForeverDay

Re: ThirsforFiction

Postby ILiveForTheDay » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:21 pm

I'll just put my two-pennies worth in and say that I really enjoy the review-mails that I get from this site. Like Palagrin said they're very in depth and are from a good range.
☺ ☻ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ • ◘ ♫ ☼ ☺ ♪ ♀ ◄ ↕ ‼ ► ↑ ↓ → § ← ∟ ↔ ▼ ▲ ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + ¿

Grady: 'Cuz everytime you try to do something nice for us we end up sad
Nico: Or injured
Grady: Or in Mexico. . .

It's ALIVE.

☺ ☻ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ • ◘ ♫ ☼ ☺ ♪ ♀ ◄ ↕ ‼ ► ↑ ↓ → § ← ∟ ↔ ▼ ▲ ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + ¿

Palagrin
Mud Man
Real First Name: Rhys

Re: ThirsforFiction

Postby Palagrin » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:38 am

Just to update you guys that we have relaunched the forums. We didn't really have time for them during the summer, but now the staff and I are able to give them the attention they need. It would be wonderful if you guys could join; we appreciate every little thing, particularly as we have just started out.

The forums can be found at http://www.forums.thirstforfiction.com
ThirstforFiction || Recent Reviews: Angel's Fury | Divergent | An Act of Love | Long Reach

Return to “Community Sites”