[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/paybas/breadcrumbmenu/event/listener.php on line 190: Undefined index: 17
I do the IT work for this website - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

I do the IT work for this website

Proud of your website? Want to show it off to all your mates at the AFC?
hyunjoonglovie
Elf
Real First Name: Jess :P

I do the IT work for this website

Postby hyunjoonglovie » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:29 pm

Take a look if you're interested (or bored).

A basic overveiw: It is an online business, which sells electronic parts (I guess the target audience is engineers/IT programmers etc). Basically, I am responsible for keeping the website going XD.

http://www.protogear.com.au

*Also, as it is new, ProtoGEAR only ships to residents in Australia and New Zealand XD.. Not that I expect you to buy anything.
We all have a dark side...

Spoiler:
That awkward moment when someone says "hi" to you, and you reply with "I'm good"... -_-

That shite moment in an argument when you realise you are wrong...

That awesome moment when the teacher asks you a question, thinking you weren't being attentive. Then you answer it right, it's like "What now! WIN!!!"

That depressing moment when your mum scribbles on the award your school gave you in congratulations for all your hard work, just to get her stupid pen to work D':

But you love me XD

Multiverse
Elf

Re: I do the IT work for this website

Postby Multiverse » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:57 am

I don´t think I´m going to buy anything from there in the first while ( :P ), but the website itself looks awesome. :)

-Multiverse

hyunjoonglovie
Elf
Real First Name: Jess :P

Re: I do the IT work for this website

Postby hyunjoonglovie » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:34 am

Haha THANK YOU!!! It was such a pain in the arse getting started (I had to populate the site manually because we hadn't completely finished automating the system D:) but now I rather enjoy it..

It's a good experience, and will look especially good on my application when I apply for an IT degree in university XD
We all have a dark side...

Spoiler:
That awkward moment when someone says "hi" to you, and you reply with "I'm good"... -_-

That shite moment in an argument when you realise you are wrong...

That awesome moment when the teacher asks you a question, thinking you weren't being attentive. Then you answer it right, it's like "What now! WIN!!!"

That depressing moment when your mum scribbles on the award your school gave you in congratulations for all your hard work, just to get her stupid pen to work D':

But you love me XD

Return to “Community Sites”