Doodles, Drawings, & Paintings

Post any art you've created: digital graphics, scanned pictures, photography, links to your videos... If it's visual art, we want to see it!
Raineesun
Doodles, Drawings, & Paintings

Postby Raineesun » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:53 am

So...here's something I drew today!!! :D (Sorry, you have to click the link. c:)
http://raineesun.deviantart.com/#/d4knexi

If you people would tell me what you think, that would be greatly appreciated~!<3

Multiverse
Elf

Re: Huuhuuhuu

Postby Multiverse » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:19 pm

I´d start following you on DA, but it says I have to upgrade my browser to log in - and as everyone knows, software upgrades can´t be trusted (No, I just don´t have the time; I´ll do it later, and if I don´t please remind me to!).

Also, about the art: That is outstanding. I´ve considered uploading some things of mine here (that is, if I ever get anything done), but your talent almost makes me afraid to do that. =J
Say, do you use a tablet to draw these things? And is there any advice that you can share with the rest of us? Because I really think you´re awesome at that! =D

levina
Centaur

Postby levina » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:44 pm

Ahhhhh you're making me jealous. I'm pretty much handicapped when it comes to drawing/painting/digital art/anything not 3D or material-based. Tips please? 8)

Raineesun

Postby Raineesun » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:13 pm

hahaha, thanks guys~!
I'm not really that good.... o.o
Well, all I can say is, patience patience! You need to be able to put lots and lots of time into digital drawings!
Also, look up tutorials, get some custom paintbrushes to download, and just find your style! It was really hard for me to find it, but I think I just did when I drew that.
I use a Bambo Pen and Touch tablet, made by wacom. If you get a tablet, get wacom. It's really awesome.
Really, I don't know what kind of tips to give... I'm still getting used to using my tablet and I got it last year, lol..... :shiny:
OH and if you have photoshop, USE IT!!!!!!!! It's MUCH better than you might think, once you get used to it!

Multiverse
Elf

Postby Multiverse » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:18 am

hahaha, thanks guys~!
I'm not really that good.... o.o
Well, all I can say is, patience patience! You need to be able to put lots and lots of time into digital drawings!
Also, look up tutorials, get some custom paintbrushes to download, and just find your style! It was really hard for me to find it, but I think I just did when I drew that.
I use a Bambo Pen and Touch tablet, made by wacom. If you get a tablet, get wacom. It's really awesome.
Really, I don't know what kind of tips to give... I'm still getting used to using my tablet and I got it last year, lol..... :shiny:
OH and if you have photoshop, USE IT!!!!!!!! It's MUCH better than you might think, once you get used to it!
You´re two years younger than me (according to your profile, of course), and you´re at least seven times as good as I am. Saying you´re 'not really that good' would completely crush my fragile artistic confidence, so please don´t. ^_^

Actually I am using a Bamboo Pen & Touch tablet, and I would be using the Photoshop download that came with it if I didn´t already know that the size of it would crash my laptop. :laughing:
But thanks for the advice! =)

Raineesun

Postby Raineesun » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:36 am

Hahahahahaha, well, then....
*I* don't think I'm that good. But I AM a perfectionist when it comes to myself, sooo....yeah....
but thanks so much! :D

Raineesun

Re: Doodles, Drawings, & Paintings

Postby Raineesun » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:33 am

Hmmmm wow I was obnoxious when receiving compliments back then...

Anyhow!
I'm taking a painting class in college right now (oil painting, actually) and we're required to keep a sketchbook. The sketches are supposed to take 20+ minutes each and we're supposed to do 3 a week, but I decided to go overboard, and drew this (which took probably around 2 hours, but I'm not totally sure one that) :
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Yup! I'm actually incredibly happy with it! (But mmmmmmmm, look at those quality cell phone pictures.... cough.)
I'll post more later~ probably my three still lifes that I had to do ... they were SO tedious! I also have a couple other sketches I'm pretty happy with.
I'm also going to look around the gallery tomorrow (I should be sleeping right now, I have a test tomorrow morning) and check out what you guys have been doing! c:

Minervalover
Gremlin
Location:Hogwarts, Camp-Half Blood, T.A.R.D.I.S, Dauntless hedquarters, Asgard, Middle Earth, Haven, 221B.

Re: Doodles, Drawings, & Paintings

Postby Minervalover » Mon May 18, 2015 9:17 am

so jelllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Return to “The Gallery”