La Souris Bleue fait des dessins

Post any art you've created: digital graphics, scanned pictures, photography, links to your videos... If it's visual art, we want to see it!
La Souris Bleue
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name:Alice
La Souris Bleue fait des dessins

Postby La Souris Bleue » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:11 pm

Hellow !
I like drawing. Interesting, isn't it ?

Well anyway, here some stuff I draw :)
Spoiler:
Quite old by now, but I still like it.
Spoiler:
This is Diana, a character from the videogame Rule of Rose. It's the only person in the world I ship with Artemis. Both are just so strong-willed and pretentious, they would would love each other. Or not. Who cares, they are perfect.
Spoiler:
Speaking of Artemis, here's one I drew from a River Phoenix photo.
Spoiler:
Aidlinn Cervenka, a RP character I made up. She's an elf ballet dancer who killed herself while dancing and came back to life, thus becoming a Banshee. BEST LIFE EVER.
Spoiler:
Artemis and Minerva playing chess. I had some fun imagining this.
Spoiler:
Another Artemis. Back from the time I was too lazy to colour my characters' skin so they all looked like corpses.
Spoiler:
Minerva. I know she's supposed to have long hair, but I picture her better like this.
Spoiler:
One of my most recent art. Pain au chocolat to anyone who can guess who all the characters are ! :p (the weird dark thing on the right is not a character, I just hid a huge ink blot ^^')

Well that's all for the moment ! Some of them are really really old now, please don't judge too harsh xD
''T'es juste assez intelligent pour te rendre compte que tu l'es pas assez ; c'est déjà pas si mal.''
~ J'aimerais pas crever un dimanche

Minervalover
Gremlin
Location:Hogwarts, Camp-Half Blood, T.A.R.D.I.S, Dauntless hedquarters, Asgard, Middle Earth, Haven, 221B.

Re: La Souris Bleue fait des dessins

Postby Minervalover » Mon May 18, 2015 9:20 am

they're all really great!

Return to “The Gallery”