Voldemort or Umbridge

Current affairs and on-topic discussion goes here!
DarthGravy28
Gremlin

Postby DarthGravy28 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:01 am

I choose Koboi, she would probably just gloat the whole hour, and even if she did dump me in a troll habitat, i could evade them for a while, unlike avada kedavra.
Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go Smile

RubberDucky
Gremlin

Re: Voldemort or Umbridge

Postby RubberDucky » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:38 am

I'd pick Koboi too, because all I'd have to do is to convince her that she's the most important person in the world.Aqua Mindless
Toccos Away

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur
Real First Name: Patrick

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:12 am

I pick snape because i actually like him as a character especially in the 4th movie *chuckles at the thought* Plus hes NOT evil hes a good person. Very Happy
Mark Twain ~ "Let first assume that you are a member of congress, let us further assume that you are an idiot, But I repeat myself."

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
"Common sense is not intelligence, common sense is simply the ability to not make yourself look stupid."
"Sharp pointy teeth" & " I fart in your general direction" & "you mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elder beries".
guy 1: - Who's that
guy 2: - I think its a king
guy 1: - Why do think that?
guy 2: - cause he hasn't got sh$t all over him! - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

sharkie
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Postby sharkie » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:30 am

Snape would make me cry after I annoy the hell out of him- and Umbridge would make me want to kill her- and the other two would do me bodily harm.

Snape- the annoying bit would be fun
*TEETH KNASH* The yellow ducks shall eat your socks in the nighttime
Took Jangrafess out my sig, clearly he doesn't appreciate old respect when he's pulling stunts like that
Raped your sig to tell you, that yes it is! ~AG
Who cares. - Someone

I want to verb your noun

POKEMON BEASTIALITY PWNS ALL (yes, that was me - Jangra)

SORREH, Niki, teal is my color. ^_^ *rape* BOLD FTW. - Voldylicious
i thought you needed new rape from me and i like this color so *rapes* (:
oohhh kittyyy, she's so orgasmically amazing. *rapes*

jlayard
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby jlayard » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:28 am

Id choose umbridge you could write umbridge sucks on her special quill ha ha Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Who am I ? Hint, I am not you.
Spoiler:
Me

Ashleyfowl
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name: Ashley

Postby Ashleyfowl » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:53 pm

Spoiler:
Since You Know Who is dead I'd choose him

If you like harry potter try this website
http://zinkas.proboards62.com/index.cgi?
e=+mc^2=energy=+magicX(the speed of light)^2

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:41 pm

If I had a wand, I'd choose Umbridge. I'd Disarm her, and then do the Full Body-Bind Curse. And then Locomotor her off to Azkaban :laughing:
If I had a wand and he didn't I'd choose Voldemort. I'd just sit there and Summon a book, but secretly send my Patronus to get some Aurors to help me out.

JetDragon1656
Mud Man
Real First Name: Stephanie

Postby JetDragon1656 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:09 pm

S1r_4rt3m15 wrote:Who would you rather spend 24 hours with?

Voldemort ...

OR

Dolores Umbridge ...?
(personally, I'd choose Voldemort) :lol:

AWESOME!!!!! ANOTHER VOLEMORT BUDDY!!!! personally umbridge freaks the heck out of mee 0_0 too many cats and pink (both things that i hate the most)
"There are no endings in life, just new beginnings."-Flavia
"Never try to tell someone everything you know...you might find out that it takes to short of a time."-teacher
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."-Abraham Lincoln
"If I were you then you'd be me and if I were you I would hide somewhere far away."-Artemis Fowl

ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Emmi-Kat
Pixie
Real First Name: Emma

Postby Emmi-Kat » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:57 am

If I was definitely not going to die: Voldemort. There are so many jokes that I'd love to bug him with!

"Hey Lord Moldywart! Have itchy-dry-irritated red eyes? There's a Vizene for that!" :laughing:

"Evil has no nose and is wearing a dress!":D

Voldy: It's not a dress! It's not! It's a robe! Not a dress!
"We all have our own time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams." ~Jeremy Irons

Check out my gallery on dA! http://emmi-kat.deviantart.com/

Arty Fowl Fan
Gremlin
Real First Name: Fred

Postby Arty Fowl Fan » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:21 pm

I'd choose Voldemort.
umbridge is a pain in the neck.
I could make him happy, at the very least.
Hopefully he won't kill me, because I'm not Harry.
"I now pronounce you... man and elf."- No.1

AF Lover
Truly Devoted Fan
Real First Name: Lucy

Postby AF Lover » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:45 pm

I loathe Umbridge, so I would go with Voldemort. Anyway, young Voldemort (a.k.a. Tom Marvalo Riddle) is so cute and like AF! :loveeyes:

NerdGurl
Gremlin
Real First Name: Kaeli
AFC Fan Fiction Name: NerdGurl

Postby NerdGurl » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:14 am

Voldemort! Umbridge is an evil, horrible, retched, ministry-loving toad! :crying2: And she scares me!

Rocket Axxonu
Centaur
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Axxonu

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:04 am

I laughed so hard when I saw this topic. XD!

Well, out of all the characters (including the new additions), I'd have to choose Snape, since he was always my favorite HP character. Between Voldemort and Umbridge, I suppose rationally I'd have to go with Umbridge, since I feel like I would have a better chance of survival, but if I had to choose which character I hated more, it would definitely be Umbridge. (I think it's interesting that characters like Umbridge typically are more hated than characters that are the primary villains. It's kind of like if you compare Opal Koboi and Ark Sool. In the 'least favorite AF character' poll on this site, Sool got way more votes than Opal. There's just something so infuriating about those characters who are technically within the good community, but abuse their power in such a way that they actually hurt the cause of the good guys while making it appear that the good guys are out of line.)
“After all, absolutely no one can help but suspect a criminal, liar, and manipulator of committing crimes, lying, and manipulating. And of course, no one is more aware of that simple fact than Artemis Fowl.”

Opal sets into motion her most diabolical scheme yet, to frame Artemis and turn his closest friends against him. Only this time she has a new calculating partner who knows Artemis better than he knows himself. [Post TAC]

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8336552/1/Noble-Heart ...Shameless self-advertising, guys! C;

(And if you're really bored: http://axxonu.deviantart.com/gallery/28912232/Artemis-Fowl AF fanart. ;J)

FadingLight
Mud Man

Postby FadingLight » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:40 am

I'd have to go with Umbridge. I hate her, but I have a strong sense of self-preservation and getting Avada Kedavra'd by Voldemort is not on my list of Top Ten Things To Do.

Rocket Axxonu wrote:In the 'least favorite AF character' poll on this site, Sool got way more votes than Opal. There's just something so infuriating about those characters who are technically within the good community, but abuse their power in such a way that they actually hurt the cause of the good guys while making it appear that the good guys are out of line.)

I agree, I voted for Sool myself. Huh, I think the description fits Octavian from the Heroes of Olympus series.
I said you were smart, Mud Boy. I was wrong; are exceptional.—Qwan
Which do you think seems more suspicious? An alien-looking craft hovering in the yard of a country home, or a floating doorway with a centaur standing in it?—Domovoi Butler
We can only change the future, not the past or present.—Artemis Fowl II
I'm trying to care, Artemis. But I thought it was all supposed to be over when the fat lady sings. Well, she's singing, but it doesn't appear to be over.—Holly Short

Return to “City Central”