What form would your boggart take?

Current affairs and on-topic discussion goes here!
Merv Simestra
Council Member
Real First Name: Meg
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Merv Simetra

Re: What form would your boggart take?

Postby Merv Simestra » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:53 pm

Like a zombie? Creepy. *shudders*
"On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God."
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble."

Procrastinator and Obsessive are my middle names.

Spoiler:
Voted Eternity Awards 2013 winner of...
Favorite Moderator/Administrator
Best Journal Writer
The Sensible One
Most Likely to Run for President
Most Devoted to AFC
and Always in the Know.
Again with the president thing.

Shameless plug: visit my website!.

Pandora Hearts, the most epic manga to have existed. 2006--2015

AliceFowl
Dwarf
Real First Name: Alice

Postby AliceFowl » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:39 pm

Oh my gosh yes!! An Inferius!!! Like from Harry Potter!!!
Alice

Cosplayer. Shinigami. Some know me as the Shiki.

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:30 pm

Eeeek - I wouldn't fancy meeting one of those. (If I was
Spoiler:
in the boat with Dumbledore and Harry and saw the bodies underwater, I'd probably panic or at the very least faint.
)

AliceFowl
Dwarf

Postby AliceFowl » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:57 pm

I wouldn't want to be within three feet of Harry at any time, especially in a boat with Inferi...
Alice

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:00 pm

It'd be OK to sit next to him in Charms class though... or DADA.

AliceFowl
Dwarf

Postby AliceFowl » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:29 pm

Maybe. But I just seem to envision myself as one if Draco's many Slyth girlfriends...but probably just part time. ;)
Alice

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:13 am

:) That would be nice - but I don't think he'd date Ravenclaws that aren't all that attractive... (and yes, I do fangirl about Draco, even if I do ship Dramione!) *Sniff* I'll settle for Artemis dating my Hogwarts OC (in a crossover fic).

Here's the story of their strange relationship:
Artemis is 13 or 14, but it's set before the first book. He attends Hogwarts, Hermione starts late in their first year and he and my Ravenclaw OC (Charlotte), tutor her. Artemis realizes that he needs help with his plan to kidnap a fairy, so he does a bit of acting, starts dating my OC (who actually finds annoying but good-looking) but only dates her for his own benefit, but she eventually sees through his act... but by then it's too late to back out, she's thrown her lot in with the wrong crowd! He's accidentally damaged her psychologically - she might be depressed or something worse. He feels guilty, and tries to help her, but she doesn't trust him.
Oh, and Hermione, Ron, Draco, and Harry all find Artemis suspicious but don't know what he's up to!

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress
Real First Name: Eden

Postby evilopalrocks! » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:51 pm

AthenaParadizo wrote::) That would be nice - but I don't think he'd date Ravenclaws that aren't all that attractive... (and yes, I do fangirl about Draco, even if I do ship Dramione!) *Sniff* I'll settle for Artemis dating my Hogwarts OC (in a crossover fic).

Here's the story of their strange relationship:
Artemis is 13 or 14, but it's set before the first book. He attends Hogwarts, Hermione starts late in their first year and he and my Ravenclaw OC (Charlotte), tutor her. Artemis realizes that he needs help with his plan to kidnap a fairy, so he does a bit of acting, starts dating my OC (who actually finds annoying but good-looking) but only dates her for his own benefit, but she eventually sees through his act... but by then it's too late to back out, she's thrown her lot in with the wrong crowd! He's accidentally damaged her psychologically - she might be depressed or something worse. He feels guilty, and tries to help her, but she doesn't trust him.
Oh, and Hermione, Ron, Draco, and Harry all find Artemis suspicious but don't know what he's up to!

Artemis is a fitting name for a Hogwarts student... and generally- that sounds really good (how can Charlotte be usful to Artemis's plot?) (and is Artemis a pure-blood, mud-blood, or muggle child?)
Hi people.
I have something very important to tell you.
But now I forgot what it was.
Maybe I'll remember later. who knows.
If I will, I'll be sure to write it. So..... Yeah.
Dismissed. Carry on.

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:07 pm

Charlotte's smart, and he needs help with his research. He also wants the teachers to quit watching him (nobody, not even the Slytherins, trust him, and everybody except for Hermione, my OC, and Dumbledore are afraid of him) so he tries to act more normal and less... well, antisocial and scary! So having a girlfriend will help.
And yes, my OC will fall for him completely <3 Like I would if placed in her shoes *fangirlish giggle and squee*
Oh - Artemis's father was a pureblood Slytherin, and his mother was the Squib daughter of an important wizard. Artemis Senior ended up throwing away his prejudice against Squibs and those without magic, marrying Angeline, hiring Muggle servants (yes, Butler and Juliet are Muggles), and breaking his wand so his wife wouldn't feel inferior like she had for her entire childhood. Artemis Senior distanced himself from the wizarding community, leaving only a small fortune saved for his son in Gringotts. He became a Muggle businessman (illegal business is still business, you know :laughing: )
Artemis was raised as a Muggle child, but his parents told him about the wizarding world when he was ten years old. They told him about the wizarding customs and laws, but he was basically like a Muggle-born with exceptional magic.

AliceFowl
Dwarf

Postby AliceFowl » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:51 pm

I'm sorry, "Squee"??
Alice

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:56 pm

It's a fangirl expression :) Giggle a bit, jump up and down a couple of times, act hyperactive and say "squee!" It's sort of like "eeeeeek!" but better :) And fangirlier!

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress
Real First Name: Eden

Postby evilopalrocks! » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:12 am

AthenaParadizo wrote:Charlotte's smart, and he needs help with his research. He also wants the teachers to quit watching him (nobody, not even the Slytherins, trust him, and everybody except for Hermione, my OC, and Dumbledore are afraid of him) so he tries to act more normal and less... well, antisocial and scary! So having a girlfriend will help.
And yes, my OC will fall for him completely <3 Like I would if placed in her shoes *fangirlish giggle and squee*
Oh - Artemis's father was a pureblood Slytherin, and his mother was the Squib daughter of an important wizard. Artemis Senior ended up throwing away his prejudice against Squibs and those without magic, marrying Angeline, hiring Muggle servants (yes, Butler and Juliet are Muggles), and breaking his wand so his wife wouldn't feel inferior like she had for her entire childhood. Artemis Senior distanced himself from the wizarding community, leaving only a small fortune saved for his son in Gringotts. He became a Muggle businessman (illegal business is still business, you know :laughing: )
Artemis was raised as a Muggle child, but his parents told him about the wizarding world when he was ten years old. They told him about the wizarding customs and laws, but he was basically like a Muggle-born with exceptional magic.

AthenaParadizo wrote:It's a fangirl expression :) Giggle a bit, jump up and down a couple of times, act hyperactive and say "squee!" It's sort of like "eeeeeek!" but better :) And fangirlier!

haha... "Squee"
ehither way, that sounds really good and promising.
ok, I can't help but ask: is Timmy held captive in russia?
I'm gonna stop milking info out of you
Hi people.
I have something very important to tell you.
But now I forgot what it was.
Maybe I'll remember later. who knows.
If I will, I'll be sure to write it. So..... Yeah.
Dismissed. Carry on.

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:12 pm

He may or not be :) and I'm not telling!

AliceFowl
Dwarf

Postby AliceFowl » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:33 pm

I love Russians...
Alice

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:54 pm

Ja. He wants caviar, the ungrateful Irlaandski! I offer him a nice big bowl of stroganina and he wants caviar! :laughing:

Return to “City Central”