~*~Birthdays~*~

Current affairs and on-topic discussion goes here!
Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.
~*~Birthdays~*~

Postby Voldy » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:52 pm

You know we had to revive this thread! I'm going to go dig up the list from the old AFC with all the birthdays...

*returns five minutes later* Here we go.

Birthdays:

Image -from Juliet

January
Dave: January 1st
Juliet: January 7
Shu En: January 28

February
Nelier: Feburary 2
Koko_Diam: February 17
Small705: February 18
Opal Koboi: February 20

March
MASTER I: March 8
Graystripe: March 9
Blue_Yeti: March 19
Alessia: March 19
Scamp: March 25
Mulchdiggums#1: March 25
Ferill: March 28
artefo: March 28

April
Skater Girl: April 5
pixie_cadet: April 8
oirishleprechaun: April 12
setos-girl91: April 12
mnm_maniac: April 25
colfergeek: April 29

May

Matt: May 3
AFC: May 7 :!:
Isfjell: May 10
Chris: May 14
unappreciatedgenius: May 15
Think Fairy Think Again: May 21
ReconBabe: May 23
Schizy: May 23
Mookie May 30

June
Diana: June 2
Pan: June 5
Alexa: June 8
nindra: June 10
Frost: June 10
sudenkarento: June 12

July
Butler: July 2
grimreaperinpink: July 12
Centaurboi2: July 17
ihdreniel: July 19
arty_gal: July 26
Lelahel: July 27

August
h_short: August 3
Artemis_the_Huntress: August 5
Aravis: August 5
RubyMoon507: August 8
Stupid Ape: August 10
Red: August 10
naterfwler: August 14
marzandstarz: August 24
mockingbirdflyaway: August 27

September
apollo_hawk_13: September 5
Minimenz: September 6
Arty is Smarty: September 6
Chicken Little: September 9
sharkie: September 14
Irlandiis: September 15
Jangrafess: September 23

October
yo-less: October 2
hello: October 7
Nikita: October 10
RuiLin: October 11
voldy92: October 17
This birthday thread: October 17

November
hunter_fantasy: November 4
rainbowkaizoku: November 13
Ayla: November 17

December
Yazzi-dee: December 1
TrojanCentaur: December 2
smallhobbit: December 6
HollyShortMudManStyle: December 12
artysprincess12: December 16
Holly Short: December 19
Foaly: December 27

And of course, I'll add our little conversation, Juliet.
Little? Pfft...

-Also by the Amazing Juliet
Juliet, you crack me up. Isn't it fun to communicate this way? Mod power!
Yay for mod power! I bet people will be all like 0_o when they see this! Lo.l I updated you post again ^
I see that you updated it. l.ol This is pretty fun, Juliet. l.ol
Yup yup. And the best part is: No one but other mods can disturb our conversation! No one else can post here! [/evil]
I was wondering wether or not to sticky this...?
Yup, no one can disturb our conversation! Muhahaha! l.ol
Yeah, I too was wondering if this should be stickied, but I don't think so, because it isn't an important announcement or something.

Ok, I changed my mind. We SHOULD sticky it, because a lot of birthdays are coming up soon (December), and people are going to forget.
Okay, then. I'm going to sticky this right now.
Coolness. OMG, I just got back from Harry Potter 4. It. Was. Amazing! It was eight trillion times better than the third movie! I loved it!
Psst...I edited it again. I just realized it said 'by' Juliet. I knew it said that before, but I realized that 'by' meant that I made it...which I didn't. This girl made it: [profile link]

Oh, that girl...Who is that girl?!
I saw HP4 too! It was so awesome! It was the best one of them all! So fantastic! (I can't believe we're still talking here.)

You mean the girl who made the shinyness? I don't know, but I'm not about to take credit for her work. :3
Ohmigosh, I saw your review on Amazon! I almost screamed when I did :p I was reading reviews for the 4th video game, and from what I've heard, it's pretty much awful. I'm not going to get it, but I will get Sims 2 Nightlife for either my birthday, Christmas, or New Years. Yay! If only EA spent as much time on HP games as they did on Sims 2...meh, there'll be more.
I can totally belive we're still talking on here, and it's a lotta fun. :B

Sorry I haven't posted here in a while. I forgot. Oh, you saw my review? Cool! l.ol It's a pretty good game...Although some parts are annoying. Well, you read my review, so why should I talk about it now? l.ol We're still talking here...How awesome. l.ol
Hehe, yeah. There's gonna be B-day announcements in the new forum (: so that's good, but we won't need the thread anymore :\. Oh well, we'll have good memories...xD L0L, my friend 'stole' my HP3 game and won't give it back. Next time I go to her house, I'm stealing it! L0L. Nice talking to ya. :3 Oh by the way, I was looking at what we typed...and we typed A LOT! And that smiley looks really random...XD
Yeah, I just deleted the smiley. It did look random. Wow, this is pretty long...And this edit is on the new forum! Yay!
Hey guys, Holly here. Hope you don't mind me updating the list 'coz no one else is on. :mwah:
Ooh, Holly, welcome to our conversation! lol So, how're you? Where's Juliet, btw?
I'm good thanks, you? I saw her register, but maybe she ran away after that...:criesherheartout:: I miss my popstickle.
Aww, I'm still here guys. <3 Group huggle! *huggles voldy and Holly* I wouldn't run away ;_; you know me better than that. Good job on moving the thread, I was afraid it wouldn't make it! *huggles beloved thread*
Aww, yay! Juliet's back! *group hugs* Yeah, I'm glad the thread (and this conversation) is still here. You know, this conversation is running a bit long...Should we make the size of this text smaller, so it doesn't take up so much space? lol
Lol, perhaps we should. But I don't know how to change ALL of the text into that size, do you?
::huggles:: Why not have a thread completed dedicated to mini-convos? Oh wait,t hatw ould be spam...darn. I have free time, I'll go up and make them all a size smaller if you want. Where has popstickle been then? We demand ana explanation, don't we voldy?
My god, this is interesting, no? Possibly the world's smallest spam/convo! w00t! - TC
My gawd it is! Hello TC, welcome to the world's smallest spam-convo. - Holly
Ooh, more mods are joining this conversation! And itt all started with Juliet and me. *reminisces* Now we even have to put our names after the comments. : P - voldy P.S. I agree, we demand an explanation for the absence of Jul-popstickle.
*blushes* A'ight guys, I'll give you an explanation. Y'see, I was on my way to my new house, when we stopped for gas, and I saw an old friend. I talked to her for a while, and then I realized that my parents were gone! Then some weird dude wearing all black and a facemask kidnapped me and stuffed me into the back of his car! I was all gagged and stuff, it was gross. Then, he took me into that factory where they make muffins, and forced me to make muffins all day! So when I was finally done with 476 darn'd muffins, he let me go. So I hitchiked home, but I didn't know my address. So I begged for some cash for a payphone, and since I smelled good, like muffins, some nice people gave me some quarters. So I called my mom and dad's cell phones, and they picked me up and we lived happily ever after. =) Wow, this IS some spam conversation. Hey TC, nice to see ya here. *also reminisces* This thread will be a whole year old on October 17! That'll be a special day =D Oh, and thanks for changing the size Onion Ring =D
Hahaha, I was cracking up while reading your story. You're so cool! lol *hugs* A whole year old on October 17th? My birthday! Oh, yeah, that's when we started this...Cool! I'm going to add that to the birthday list....btw, there are a lot of spaces between things. Should we delete them?
Voldy! You forgot to sign! :madness: Such an intresting explanation, popstickle. Did the muffin-man ever come back to get you again? - Hozzy
Oh, you're right...Wait. How did you know that was me if I didn't sign? Oh, right, I put my birthday....Nevermind. You signed yourself as "Hozzy". Haha. I'm going to call you Hozzy now. - voldy
I knew because I am magical! Hah! YEss, I am Holly no more. I have thrown off that pathetic disguise and have shown you what I really am [cueevillaughter] HOZZY!
So how is everyone then? - Hozzy

I was fine, until I found out I'm going to my aunt's house in like an hour. I don't mind going, but it's such an inconvenient time. I had to do something important with Kitty and Matt....*sigh* Life isn't fair. - voldy
Life isn't fair, though I'm sure it's scientifically possible to alter the something-or-other and make it fair. What were you doing? I really want to go to my aunts, but it takes to long. I don't mean to sound lazy, but 3 hours car drive and 3 hours on a plane isn't a weekend trip. MOo-Hozzy
Hehe, well I can mostly tell the difference between your guys's posts. You have different posting styles and such :3. OH NURR. It's HOZZY! Voldy, I was hoping you'd never find out about her...>_> I don't have too many aunties, and we don't visit them a lot. =\ Meh, life is always unfair. My parents are always unfair to me, and whatever, I just deal with it. I don't think science can change fairness. Cookies, however, are a different story.
Cookies can right all wrongs. Worship the Cookie Monster and you shall be welcomed to the land of cookienss with open arms. Yah..I like cookies.
Did you know that cows can actualy fly?-Hozzy

Did you know that the cookie monster caused some kid to die? [/sad story]But cows...if they unleash their flying powers on the world...I don't even wanna think about it.
I forget to post here regularly. lol Yes, cookies can right all wrongs. I do the Cookie Ritual all the time--in fact, I invented it. It helped hello ace her exam. Yay, cookies! As for flying cows...*shudders at the thought of them losing their balance in the air....* -voldy
I'm bored. I have spent my last week doing a business plan for the next financial year, and setting up Project CamFoil. Ugh. And now I need to prepare a speech. For my potential investors. Due tomorrow. Who will read the business plan. Due yesterday. And I missed a doctor's appointment. Due last week. Which cost $50. Which I don't have. Ugh... --- TC + headache
Aww, poor TC. I'm bored as well, if that helps! lol You need a hug. *hugs* If it makes you feel any better, I got a lot of stuff to do as well. I'll need a big bib for all the stuff on my plate...lol (I just came up with that right now.) - voldy
::hugglesallround:: zokay TC, you go do your stuff and get some sleep, we'll look after the flying cow problem, won't we voldy? Won't we popstickle?
Indeed we will, once popstickle's cold is over and she can hear out of her left ear again -.-; and after she gets past this crazy French test and the panic!y band practices and such. HOMGZ, it's almost 11. It's not supposed to be almost 11. I must sleep. And now I'm mad at myself for missing AFC's birthday ;_; but that couldn't be helped. That was the day I got sick. Staring at the computer screen made me wanna cry. *continues wallowing in self-pity*. Ranting makes me feel better =D
It's okay darlink! ::huggles:: Wallowing is good in small amounts. OOO!!!! BBQ today! Yup, just thought i'd tell you that.
How is Juliet? Have you heard from her? - Hozzy

Sorry, I forget to check back here. Where has Juliet gone? Her last post was from...*looks up* June 2nd. Where for art thou Juliet?
Yeah I was wondering where she is. Has anyone heard from her of lately? - arty_gal
Maybe we should try e-mailing her or something? Because she was an important part of AFC! She was Juliet!
K, guys, I e-mailed her a couple of days ago, and she replied last night. She says she's really busy, but she might pay us a visit soon. But she's not sure. We miss you, Juliet! -voldy
Hey guys, Jangra joining the convo here! I've been updating this thread a bit, and Voldy tells me I'm entitled to join in here.
I miss my Popstickle! I hope she comes back soon! *keeps convo alive for her* - Hozzy
I never really knew Juliet, as I wasn't a member of the old forum. She seemed nice though from the short time I did know her... She should come back! - Jangrafess
Aww, that's right! I forgot you weren't a member of the old AFC. Yeah, Juliet was so awesome. Everyone loved her. And I still remember her flashy avatar...*is mesmerized from image in head* Yeah, she was cool. So on to more happy subjects, AFC has been relaunched! *parties and throws Juliet's edible confetti* It's not the same without her...*sobs*
I wondered if anyone ever checks this anymore. *sniffs* I don't think so. Still, hey. -AG 4/29/08
Hi. =) *also sniffs* Dontcha miss those times? - Voldy 10/20/08
Volsy! Your American way of writing the date confused me. =P I DO! *sniffles too* - Anni
OMG ANNI. *glomps* Sorry, that's how we do it over here. XD And actually, you did the same thing in the message before my last. HYPOCRITE. *cuddle* KITTEH, COME HITHER. *beckons* - DEC-09-08
Last edited by Voldy on Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:31 am, edited 20 times in total.

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:18 pm

I was about to stick you in right now, but I see someone already has... :shock:

Mockingbirdflyaway
Pixie

Postby Mockingbirdflyaway » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:35 pm

Maybe we should sticky this thread, so it doesn't get buried?
~Janna

Writing is like marriage - don't commit yourself until you can't believe your luck.

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:37 pm

Okay, I'm going to sticky it right now. I forgot to do that in the first place...

And Jangrafess...I think it is the AFC ghost. The new AFC ghost.

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People
Real First Name:Matt
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Matt

Postby Matt » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:39 pm

Heheh... my plan to successfully confuse everyone by editing posts is almost complete... Y'know, it's so tempting to open up the admin panel and change my post count to "100000000000000" but hopefully I'll be able to resist the temptation, I worry that if I do that, I might break something.

Mockingbirdflyaway
Pixie

Postby Mockingbirdflyaway » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:55 pm

Not to mention that everyone would be terribly peeved at you.
~Janna

Writing is like marriage - don't commit yourself until you can't believe your luck.

Aravis
Pixie

Postby Aravis » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:43 am

Can you put me up there for August 5? Hey, I share a birthday with Artemis_the_Huntress! Cool!

Artemis_The_Huntress
Atlantean

Postby Artemis_The_Huntress » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:48 am

Someone has the same birthday as me? :shock: That's pretty darn cool. :wink: Go us, Aravis. :D

Ayla
Cave Troll

Postby Ayla » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:46 pm

Wooh I'm the only November one!
November 17th :)

Koko_Diam
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name:korina

Postby Koko_Diam » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:47 pm

MY birthday's February 17... I'm the only one in February... :D
SKANDAR KEYNES aka EDMUND PEVENSIE !
rocks my socks
"I know, you had it sorted."
"Well I didn't exactly have a solid gold chess set in Finchley, did I?"
"It's King Edmund, actually. Just King though. Peter's the High King."
"So you're bravely refusing to fight a swordsman half your age?"
"As opposed to hundreds of years later, when you're younger."
"I'm older and I don't think I want to understand."
"Keep smiling."
"The last time I didn't believe Lucy, I ended up looking pretty stupid. "
"This didn't just happen. Cair Paravel was attacked."
"I left my new torch in Narnia."

sudenkarento
Sprite
Real First Name:Kathryn

Postby sudenkarento » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:28 pm

May I have June 12, please? *sniffs* I see that I'm not the only one in June...I'm so terribly dissapointed... :cry:
Swirling shades of blue
Slow dancing in your eyes
Sun kisses the earth
And I hush my urge to cry
There for You, Flyleaf

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name:Katarina

Postby Kitsy » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:41 pm

Updated
Silly little foul black twisted heart I am!
http://superkits.tumblr.com

Juliet
Sprite
Real First Name:Anna

Postby Juliet » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:26 pm

*huggles beloved thread*
I'm so happy it's here! :,D
*prepares the edible confetti for peopleses birthdays*

:!:

Your birthday is the same day as Billie Joe Armstrong's!! (Lead singer of Green Day) GO YOU! Lol.

Happy unbirthday everyone!

Juliet
Sprite
Real First Name:Anna

Postby Juliet » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:27 pm

*huggles beloved thread*
I'm so happy it's here! :,D
*prepares the edible confetti for peopleses birthdays*

:!:

Your birthday is the same day as Billie Joe Armstrong's!! (Lead singer of Green Day) GO YOU! Lol.

Happy unbirthday everyone!

Aravis
Pixie

Postby Aravis » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:29 pm

My best friend and my aunt were born on Feb 17, too! That is a very common birth date, it seems.
The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.

.jack kerouac.

NaNoWriMo 2007: 36 words and counting (Haha, lame.)

Return to “City Central”