People you LOVE! (or like.)

Current affairs and on-topic discussion goes here!
Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name:Katarina
Re: People you LOVE! (or like.)

Postby Kitsy » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:19 am

AWHHH LETHE, that is so adorable :D and omg, it looks so warm. *cuddles* XD
Silly little foul black twisted heart I am!
http://superkits.tumblr.com

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
AFC Fan Fiction Name:AFCutie
Location:Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!

Postby afcutie » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:39 pm

I love my cockatiel, Arpeggio and Avery. These are my babies(well they are grown up). I also love my turtles, Kittee, Baby, and Bentley(I was little when I named Kittee and Baby). I love Snappy and Sly(R.I.P.). I love AFC-ers. I love my family. I love POTC and Sly Cooper.

Oh, and I can't forget.... I love chocolate. YUMM....

xybolic
Pixie
Real First Name:Aji
AFC Fan Fiction Name:xybolic

Postby xybolic » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:05 am

I love my best friend Maia. I love Alexa, Nisha, Kit, and Danny, and also all my reviewers, all from FF.net. I love my closest online friend Ngoc/Pearl. I love Annie/Voldemortoutbitches from tumblr. I love beatrix from devArt. I love Mark, who's recently been obsessed with HP, from buzznet. I love Kelsey, Elin, ILiveForTheDay, tahtswhutshesed, and lotrfan the most, but I love you all AFC-ers anyway. ;D

I love drawing and writing. I love Artemis Fowl. I love Harry Potter. I love UK (even if I'm in Asia). I love Artemis/Holly, Draco/Ginny, and Zuko/Katara. I love studying (informally) physics, calculus, algebra, chemistry, english, psychology, philosophy, and architecture. I love shippy fanfics. I love Potter Puppet Pals and AVPM. I love Monty Python. I love Eric Idle the most. I love babies. I love Alan Rickman (Turn to page 394) and Ralph Fiennes. I love wearing just t-shirt, bermuda shorts, and flops. I love red. I love being a Slytherin and Ravenclaw at the same time even if I wanna be a Gryffindor. I love lots of things. I love hating Twilight lots of things too.

Dontmovethefilesevil
Pixie
Real First Name:Does not exist
Location:Somewhere shooting 47 Avada Kadavra's at someone, also known as an AK-47.

Postby Dontmovethefilesevil » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:38 am

Let's see where this takes me:

I love life, I love the Earth, I love magma, I love volcanos (as long as they don't hurt anyone), I love exotic places, I love rainforests, I love monkeys, I love animals, I love vaugeness, I don't love misspelling, I love editing, I love paper, I love origami, I love confusing people, I love explosions, I love emphasizing, I LOVE EXPLOSIONS!!!, I love theories, I love Artemis Fowl, I love this fourm, I love you all (in a friendship way), I love steak, I love sweet potato, I love milk, I love this color, and I love the people who make up my family.
ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.



Muahahahaha I am the evil ruler of the universe and will KILL you


"Do you know how many legs are on that stool, Arty? Three. Only three and that's not a good number for you. Not at all. Three is nearly as bad as four and we all know what four sounds like in Chinese, don't we?"The Atlantis Complex


GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.


caf
Gremlin

Postby caf » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:27 am

Um, it said PEOPLE that you love, but its cool!!! :> :> I like all that stuff too!! :laughing:
I like my ex-girlfriend. :(
Hey pplz.... do u love arty?? I DO!!!!

NerdGurl
Gremlin
Real First Name:Kaeli
AFC Fan Fiction Name:NerdGurl

Postby NerdGurl » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:23 pm

I love all you nerds! :lick: (It's so awesome not being tho only one rambling on about books!)
I love my family! I love my dog. If I had friends I'd love them. And that's it! :laughing:

Return to “City Central”