Ghost?

Current affairs and on-topic discussion goes here!
Arty1995
Centaur
Ghost?

Postby Arty1995 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:48 pm

Yes, ghost. Define as you will but the baseline is: Spirits of the living. Why they're here? That is not the point of my thread.

The point is to get your opinion.

For the past few years, I have taken notes of unusual happenings in my house. Just now I've accumulated all these notes into one big chunk and since I cannot sleep, I am going to make a thread about it. (Oh, joy...)

The first sign of one of these 'ghost' was three years ago. Every night I would have a midnight snack (In the holidays, of course) and every night, there was a bulky shadowy figure standing by the front door. (To give you an idea of 'bulky'...it was similar to Butler) and this happend for two weeks. I named him Fred and when ever my mind crosses those memories, I kind of miss him. </3
My friend, Cody, was sleeping over. We were playing a game together. Something was buggerizing with the computer Cody was using so he told me to come to him. When he did this, he was standing in front of my door and as I got up, I saw Fred walk past Cody (Behind his back) and into the bathroom. Cody says to me, "Did it just get cold? I got the chills..." and he saw my eyes were busy looking behind him so he turned and said, "What was it?" and I said, "Fred went into the bathroom." He thought I went off my rocker and after I explained the ghost I saw every night, Cody was fine with it and I have not seen Fred since.

The second sign was a more recent one. One night, I was having a restless night and could not stop twisting and turning, trying to get a good nights' sleep. I put my head to one side of the pillow and face the wall, close my eyes and not even a minute later, something hits my pillow with a lot of force. I open my eyes, scared that a spider fell from the ceiling. I lay stiff as a board for twenty minutes and I feel something move along my shoulder, down to my arms and legs, ending with my feet. I tap on the wall since my cousins were in the next room. They come in and turn the light on, I ask them to look at the back of my bed and there's no spider. I thoroughly check my room for a spider and there was nothing. However...there was a handprint on where I felt something hit my pillow.

The third sign was when my sister moved a portrait of my mother and father-in-law on their wedding day. It was crooked so she aligned it and my mother walks out with a straight face and asks, "Did you hear someone scream, like a really high pitched and very close scream?" No one else heard it but her.

Another sign was, one night, my sister and cousin were talking about spirits and ghost and I was watching TV and evesdropping. My sister, Shari, said she thinks the house is haunted by more than one ghost. I roll my eyes but she didn't notice. My cousin agrees with her so they grab a small diamond (Which was a present from our grand pop) and the put it at the end of a string and waited for it to start spinning. Apparently it meant there was a ghost nearby. It never span so I shrugged and went to bed.

I also hear voices in my head which are not of my concious but I figure it's just my mind playing tricks on me...these voices I hear never speak english, or anything. Or maybe they do speak english, I just cannot understand what they are saying since they speak all at once.

P.S: I'm curious to meet someone who can read minds or see ghost. Even people who suggest they can, it would be fun to test them.
Eternity Awards - Strangest member, 2010, 2011
Eternity Awards - Most Changed member, 2011
Eternity Awards - Looovers <3 AlaMulyMala, Conquer the world! 2012

levina
Centaur

Re: Ghost?

Postby levina » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:59 pm

-
Last edited by levina on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

cezen
Elf

Postby cezen » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:18 am

I am actually a ghost.

...Yeah, first one of my kind to remember how to use a computer. I mean seriously? We can move pencils and portraits, but can't type on keyboards and move mouses? Communicating is not that hard folks.

I swear I'm surrounded by idiots. -.-
Truth is: Texas sucks.

How is Gunny feeling on First Earth?

AlaMulyMala
Swear Toad
Real First Name:Ally

Postby AlaMulyMala » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:58 am

Oh my that sounds creepy. I love ghosts and such.
have a couple of my own ghost stories and similar kinds of encounters haha.

My grampa's house is haunted. Every time I go I never stay in the bedroom because there's a big shadow that moves around and messes with things, moving stuff around. Every time I get there, It's always late at night and I have to walk into the room to turn on the light to put my bags in there and every time I go in, there's that shadow in the middle of the room and sometimes in the doorway :( it scares me when it's there because I have to walk through it to get in the room and I'm completely washed over with this creepy smug feeling, not of my own.

But sleeping in the living room doesn't help much because one night while I was laying on the couch while everyone was asleep, I closed my eyes for a minute or two just listening to music and it felt like hands in the middle of my chest just pushed me down into the couch cushions. I opened my eyes and there was nothing there but it just kept going. I felt like I was wrapped in electricity and I couldn't breath. It went away for a second then came back stronger and I could see myself actually sinking down into the couch as if I really was being pushed. I lifted my hands up like I was going to push it off and my hands actually connected with something that felt like a solid thing in clothing. I pushed it off and to the side and then it went away as quickly as it came with an angry huff. It hasn't happened that drastic since, but things still go bump in the night and mess with me.
"Help me carry my dragon bones"
"darn it woman, carry your own"
"...........FUS RO DAH!"

dtfba

Art is my second language AlaMulyMala.deviantart.com

Arty1995
Centaur

Postby Arty1995 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:37 am

I can imagine myself in those sorts of situations. It would be like a ghost parody movie.

The ghost is pushing me into the lounge and I would suddenly interupt the silence saying, "I'm comfortable, thank you." In a sarcastic way and I would slowly rise back out of the lounge. :laughing:

As for the other room, I would play along and say stuff to myself like, "Didn't I leave this here? Then how did it get from here to to there..."
Eternity Awards - Strangest member, 2010, 2011
Eternity Awards - Most Changed member, 2011
Eternity Awards - Looovers <3 AlaMulyMala, Conquer the world! 2012

AlaMulyMala
Swear Toad
Real First Name:Ally

Postby AlaMulyMala » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:57 pm

......What's a lounge?

Haha yeah I guess but every time I try to interact with it it just gets hostile like it doesn't want me there.
"Help me carry my dragon bones"
"darn it woman, carry your own"
"...........FUS RO DAH!"

dtfba

Art is my second language AlaMulyMala.deviantart.com

Emmi-Kat
Sprite
Real First Name:Emma

Postby Emmi-Kat » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:28 am

I'm a ghost hunter. Not professionally or anything, but I am. Have you ever watched Ghost Hunters? :shiny:
"We all have our own time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams." ~Jeremy Irons

Check out my gallery on dA! http://emmi-kat.deviantart.com/

AliceFowl
Sprite

Postby AliceFowl » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:58 pm

There are ghosts in my math room at school, so I wouldn't put it past your house.

AMAZING signiture by the way. XD
it’s so nice to meet you, let’s never meet again

Emmi-Kat
Sprite

Postby Emmi-Kat » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:41 am

My math room at school is haunted...by algebraic expressions! Terrifying really...

Actually, I don't think we have any "ghosts" at our school, but the k-8's old building might have.
"We all have our own time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams." ~Jeremy Irons

Arty Fowl Fan
Gremlin
Real First Name:Fred

Postby Arty Fowl Fan » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Hey... my name is Fred...
But I never haunted your house.
I'm pretty small for my age.
AND I don't know where you live.
I once thought I saw a ghost crouching in the corner of my room, and it happened to be a pile of books.
:laughing:
"I now pronounce you... man and elf."- No.1

Fallon
Mud Man
Location:i am probably having the time of my life. or sleeping.

Postby Fallon » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:28 am

Oh crudd, I'm going to have nightmares now. ( shiver)
I sat down and tried to write a story.

"Ian MacArthur is a wonderful sweet fellow who wears glasses and peers out of them with delight."

That was the first sentence. The problem was that I just couldn't think of the next one. After cleaning my room three times, I decided to leave Ian alone for a while because I was starting to get mad at him.

-The Perks Of Being A Wallflower

The story of my life ^^^

unappreciatedgenius7
Gremlin

Postby unappreciatedgenius7 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:46 pm

Oooo, Ghost stories, let me share, you see my room is haunted.
A night a couple of years ago, I was sleeping and I felt something one my stomach so I jumped up and yelped. Then fell back asleep.
Oo, and another time (my floorboards creek so you can tell when somebody is in my room, and you know that sixth sense when you can sense somebody) so I heard my floorboards creeking and I could sense somebody in my room, so I opened my eyes and nobody was there so I ran and turned on the lights, it was so creepy.
Then the time when a paper blew off my desk and my door was closed and the windows were closed.
Yeah, after experiences like this, I turn on my light, flip to Foaly, and read til I fall asleep
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

---92% of teens would be dead if Ambercrombie and Fitch said it is uncool to breath and the other 8% would be laughing if you agree put this on your siggy.---

unappreciatedgenius7
Gremlin

Postby unappreciatedgenius7 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Here's my friend's ghost story: She couldn't sleep, and she heard the radio go on and everybody in the house was asleep and she went back to sleep, then woke up again and the radio was still on. She says it was scarier when it happened and she can't really put it into words
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

---92% of teens would be dead if Ambercrombie and Fitch said it is uncool to breath and the other 8% would be laughing if you agree put this on your siggy.---

Emmi-Kat
Sprite

Postby Emmi-Kat » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:50 am

Here's my friend's ghost story: She couldn't sleep, and she heard the radio go on and everybody in the house was asleep and she went back to sleep, then woke up again and the radio was still on. She says it was scarier when it happened and she can't really put it into words
Maybe the radio was accidentally put on a timer?

Merv Simestra
Commander
Real First Name:Meg
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Merv Simetra

Postby Merv Simestra » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Most of the time I hear weird noises I think someone broke into the house. Not as creepy as ghosts, but definitely more dangerous. Though, since I believe all ghosts and spirits are demons, I guess burglars are better than ghosts.
"On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God."
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble."

Procrastinator and Obsessive are my middle names.
Spoiler:
Voted Eternity Awards 2013 winner of...
Favorite Moderator/Administrator
Best Journal Writer
The Sensible One
Most Likely to Run for President
Most Devoted to AFC
and Always in the Know.
Again with the president thing.
Shameless plug: visit my website!.

Pandora Hearts, the most epic manga to have existed. 2006--2015

Yona of the Dawn, Most Epic Romantic Manga