[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/paybas/breadcrumbmenu/event/listener.php on line 190: Undefined index: 84
CHERUB By Robert Muchamore - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

CHERUB By Robert Muchamore

Come here to participate in the AFC book club! Talk about books other than Artemis Fowl with other book-loving members.
Vegito
Pixie
Real First Name: Bilal

CHERUB By Robert Muchamore

Postby Vegito » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:05 pm

Hi guys I was just wondering if any of yous have read any of the CHERUB novels by Robert Muchamore,if you have I would really appreciate it if you could tell me what you thought of them!I myself have read all the one's which are out so far..... Very Happy

If you haven't you can visit the website and learn more about them,the website link is
http://www.cherubcampus.com/

Here's the front cover of the first novel in the series:

And here is the front cover of that latest one which is out in the series (book 8 if you want to know):

lethe_naiad
The Splendiferous
The Splendiferous
Real First Name: Lauren

Re: CHERUB By Robert Muchamore

Postby lethe_naiad » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:21 pm

The AFC book club is for discussion about books that have been pre-chosen. See the ones that say 'Announcement - Blah month's book?' That's the book we discuss.

I, for one, would still love to talk about CHERUB with you, as I have read it, but it really needs to go in the fiction/movies/music/art forum.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Vegito
Pixie
Real First Name: Bilal

Re: CHERUB By Robert Muchamore

Postby Vegito » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:30 pm

Moderators feel free to lock this....I'm truly sorry about this,I just thought because it said book club and I got confused Confused

And once Again I'm sorry!

Return to “The AFC Book Club”