HELP!

Need any help? Submit your request here and a moderator or administrator will respond within 48 hours.
Hot_N_Spicy
Pixie
Real First Name: Chelsea
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Hot_N_Spicy
Location: On your beach, smashin' your castles and makin' sushi with your seaweed.

HELP!

Postby Hot_N_Spicy » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:42 pm

yeah ummmmm how do i get the pics in my signature to go horizontal rather than vertical? coz now their just wasting space
Spoiler:
At Sunday Mass four Catholic mothers were chatting amiably.
The first Catholic woman tells her friends "My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him "Father."
The second Catholic woman chirps, "My son is a bishop. Whenever he walks into a room, people call him, "Your Grace."
The third Catholic mother says, "My son is a cardinal. Whenever he walks into a room, people say, "Your Eminence."
The fourth Catholic woman stays quiet , the first three women give her this subtle, "Well?"
So she replies, "My son is a gorgeous, 6' 2", hard-bodied dancer. When he walks into a room, people say, "Oh my God!"

OMG! CLICK ON THE SPOILER TO SEE A PHOTO OF THE AFCER I RAN INTO IN THE PARK!!! OUT SIDE THE INTERNET!!!

I think his expression shows he is thinking philosophical thoughts.
Spoiler:
ITS OPTIGUY!

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Re: HELP!

Postby Voldy » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:48 pm

To put images horizontally, don't put each image on a new line. Just continue the tags together. So instead of:

Code: Select all

[img]IMAGE[/img]
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[img]IMAGE[/img]

do:

Code: Select all

[img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img]

If you still have trouble, feel free to ask me to edit your sig for you.

Return to “Help Requests”