Riddles riddles riddles! 7/22

Read the rules and site announcements here!
Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Riddles riddles riddles! 7/22

Postby Lightbulb621 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:44 am

Nope, we haven't forgotten about this contest yet :P!
Our next batch of riddles are here~
As you know, the first three correct people receive tokens that can be used later on! Please PM your answer to me, LIGHTBULB621.

Spoiler:
Riddle 5: Minerva and Butler were playing a game of tennis. Butler hit the ball, Minerva lunged to go hit it, but missed. As a result, the tennis ball rolled its way down into a hole. This particular hole is extremely deep and has a sharp bend in the middle, making it impossible to get out by hand. To make matters worse, the ground around the hole is made out of really hard stone so getting Mulch to dig it out is not an option. However, Minerva and Butler have something on hand (very common) that they can use to get the ball out. What is it? (The answer is 5 letters long)

Spoiler:
Riddle 6: Foaly and Opal were chatting one day (before that science fair, of course) and Foaly said, "If you take away two years from my age and add it to yours, you'd be twice my age." Opal drummed her fingers on the table and responded, "Yeah, take away one more year from your age and add it mine and I'd be three time your age!" then I'd be able to rule the world! Muahahaha! What are their ages? (before all that adding and subtracting)

Hopefully these challenge your brains more. The last couple of riddles were answered in about a day -.-"

Return to “The Gates”