Voting Closed. THE ETERNITY AWARDS, 2010!

Read the rules and site announcements here!
Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name:Katarina
Voting Closed. THE ETERNITY AWARDS, 2010!

Postby Kitsy » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:21 pm

That's right folks, they're back again and we need your votes as much as ever! For those who are new (or for those with alarmingly short-term memories) the Eternity Awards are our annual awards ceremony where YOU vote for the members you think are best suited to the categories we put out! Then a few of our dedicated staff collect the votes and present the winners in our very own awards ceremony, complete with imaginary prizes, fancy dresses and virtual-champagne.

As you can see, the categories aren't up just yet. This is just an announcement so that everyone knows to keep their eyes peeled. Watch this space!

Come one, come all and vote in the EAs! Once you've finished your votes please PM it to me and I'll count them up. Also, try and fill out as many categories as you can. And lastly, get voting! The more votes, the more fun it is!

Voting closes on the 28th December.

The Friendly One: Someone sociable, outgoing, easy to get along with. Who seems to be everybody's friend?
The Oddball: We have our fair share of strange members here, but which AFCer strikes you as the strangest of all?
The One with the Overactive Imagination: Which AFCer just has that mad imagination?
The Funny One: Who always has a joke up their sleeves or is just hilarity personified?
The Interesting One: Whic member always seems to have something interesting to say or relate, Someone you just can't stop talking to?
Best Buddies: Which pair, trio, or even quartet of members do you think are the best of friends?
The Looooovers: Which pair, trio, or even quartet of members do you think is more than just friends, and would be the best ship on the forum?
Favourite Moderator/Administrator: Who is your favorite moderator or administrator on AFC?
Best Journal Writer: So which Journal do you always make sure to read? One might always have something interesting to relate, or perhaps another is a great place to chat and has a relaxed atmosphere.
Best Writer: Fiction, poetry, fanfic, drama--who is the best at writing?
The Most Huggable Cuddleable Loveable One: Whether they want to be hugged or not, who strikes you as the most huggable? Who can you just not help but give them a loving squeeze?
Best Graphics Designer: Computer graphics only: who's got the best Photoshop skills, or skills with any other graphic-design program?
Best Taste in Avatars and Signatures: Whose avatars and signatures have really stood out to you this year?
Best Traditional Artist: Paints, pens, pencils, whatever; any artist who has mad skills with traditional media can get this award.
The Newbie Award: Any member who's joined since the last EAs is eligible. Who gave a particularly good impression upon arriving at AFC? Which new member has been the best contributor?
The Sensible One: Who has a lot of common sense and good advice? Who would keep their head in a crisis?
The Hyper Active One: Which AFCer is the craziest, most hyper of all? (Good luck trying to find just one!)
Most likely to Conquer the World: So most of us here at AFC have the potential, but who do you think could really put their plan into motion and conqure the world?
Most Likely to Run for President: Which AFCer could you imagine becoming the president of a country?
Most Devoted To AFC: Who has been around for awhile; who is always online and is really committed to the forum?
Always in the Know: Which AFCer knows every little thing that has happened on the forum, and is on top of the game in news, updates, and general happenings?
Biggest AF Fanboy/Girl: We've got a lot of AF fans on this site, but who's the most obsessed?
Biggest Non-AF Fanboy/Girl: Who's the biggest fan of a fandom that's not AF?
Most Valued Non-Staff Contributor: If they're not a moderator or administrator, and if they contribute a lot to the site, nominate them here!
Most Missed: Unfortunately, like any other forum, valued members have left AFC in the past. Who do you miss the most?
Most Changed: Out of the AFCers you've known for a while, who has changed the most?
Mr. Shiny Award of 2010 Who is your most favouritestest and shiniest member on AFC? :shiny:

Code: Select all

[b]The Friendly One:[/b]
[b]The Oddball:[/b]
[b]The One with the Overactive Imagination:[/b]
[b]The Funny One:[/b]
[b]The Interesting One:[/b]
[b]Best Buddies:[/b]
[b]The Loooovers:[/b]
[b]Favourite Moderator/Administrator:[/b]
[b]Best Journal Writer:[/b]
[b]Best Writer:[/b]
[b]The Most Huggable Cuddleable Loveable One:[/b]
[b]Best Graphics Designer:[/b]
[b]Best Taste in Avatars and Signatures:[/b]
[b]Best Traditional Artist: [/b]
[b]The Newbie Award:[/b]
[b]The Sensible One:[/b]
[b]The Hyper Active One:[/b]
[b]Most likely to Conquer the World:[/b]
[b]Most Likely to Run for President:[/b]
[b]Most Devoted To AFC:[/b]
[b]Always in the Know:[/b]
[b]Biggest AF Fanboy/Girl:[/b]
[b]Biggest Non-AF Fanboy/Girl:[/b]
[b]Most Valued Non-Staff Contributor:[/b]
[b]Most Missed:[/b]
[b]Most Changed:[/b]
[b]Mr. Shiny Award of 2010:[/b]
It would also be nice, if there is someone who you think is particularly deserving of a certain award, if you could write a sentence or so saying why you think they deserve it so much. If they win, you might get your reasons up in the results!

So have fun and happy voting!
Silly little foul black twisted heart I am!
http://superkits.tumblr.com

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Re: THE ETERNITY AWARDS, 2010!

Postby Lightbulb621 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:20 pm

YOOOOOOO.
I'm excited.

EDIT: whoops I forgot about the 5 word deal.
Anyway, can't wait until EA's start :D
Gus Revolution
I heart my giant orange plushie and fluffy orange doggy. AG&Tyrie<3
Member of the Obnoxious Teenagers Club.
Official Secret AFC Agent
twitter outline behance

Arty1995
Centaur

Re: CATEGORIES HERE! VOTE NOW! THE ETERNITY AWARDS, 2010!

Postby Arty1995 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:46 am

I would say I am the most changed.

I was liked a lot, then went from that to most disliked. 8)
Eternity Awards - Strangest member, 2010, 2011
Eternity Awards - Most Changed member, 2011
Eternity Awards - Looovers <3 AlaMulyMala, Conquer the world! 2012

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name:Katarina

Postby Kitsy » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:48 pm

I don't remember you being liked alot. Anyhoos, vote because it closes today.
Silly little foul black twisted heart I am!
http://superkits.tumblr.com

Arty1995
Centaur

Postby Arty1995 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:53 pm

You are just saying that out of hate. :( Why the hater gotta hate? :(

When I first joined, everyone I came in contact with liked me. Then, after a while I turned bad. Hense, "Most changed"
Eternity Awards - Strangest member, 2010, 2011
Eternity Awards - Most Changed member, 2011
Eternity Awards - Looovers <3 AlaMulyMala, Conquer the world! 2012

Return to “The Gates”