THE ETERNITY AWARDS 2010 WINNERS!

Read the rules and site announcements here!
Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name:Katarina
THE ETERNITY AWARDS 2010 WINNERS!

Postby Kitsy » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:43 pm

Votes have been cast, counted and your Eternity Award winners will be presented here by yours truly! So put on your ball gowns and best suit jackets, pour out the champagne and let the awards commence!

Our first award goes to the Friendliest person on AFC, the one who always has a kind word, a virtual smile and some cookies for everyone! This award goes to... IzzyTehMuse! Congrats Izzy! *gives giant smiling award*

AFC is full of strange people, but the Oddball of the lot has been voted by you to be... Arty1995! Well, no one can doubt this award has gone to the right member. Well done Arty! *gives shining, yet strange award*

Our next award goes to the One with the Overactive Imagination, and whilst this could apply to many AFCers, one member stands above all others and she is Raineesun! Congrats, you definately deserve it!

With all the hilarity that goes around AFC it'd be hard to pick out just one member as The Funny One, but you've done it and the award goes to Sharkie! With her sarcastic yet witty ways, sharkie has yet again topped this away. Congrats!

Whilst AFC is a place full of interesting people, the one deemed Most Interesting is lethe_naiad! She always has an interesting story or point to tell (mostly about science, because she is wise in these things) and will no doubt keep us entertained for many more years! Congrats Lethe, enjoy your giant award!

Now this award was a close one, but the Best Buddies of AFC are Antilles and IzzyTehMuse! With their constant chatter and close bond, it's no wonder these two won this award! (And were also nominated for the next one.)

The Looooovers of AFC was a tricky award in my opinion, as anyone can really be 'shipped with everyone. But the winners of this award, for all their lovey-dovey affection and hestitant glances across the forum, are Sharkie and Cezen! Congrats guys, may your love blossom and never fade.

This next award goes to the Favourite Moderator/Administrator who do the work behind the scenes (and sometimes very much in front.) Now, all of you lovely lot have given this award to Kitsy! So thank you all (:

The Journals are quite possibly the heart of AFC, where we really get to know our fellow members. Therefore, this next award goes to the Best Journal Writer, awarded to Kitsy! Thanks again everyone!

As this is a literary forum, we have many budding writers here. The Best Writer award goes to BkkpGirl, who has shown considerable skill in this noble art form. Congrats!

Whilst many of our AFCers are extremely loveable and huggable, the The Most Huggable Cuddleable Loveable One is... Tyrison! *cuddles* You are indeed very cuddly and very worthy of this loveable award!

Next is a combined award because they're quite similar and won by the same person! The Best Graphics Designer and therefore the one with the Best Taste in Avatars and Signatures is Lightbulb621! Congrats Lighty, and you shall recieve a giant golden paintbrush as an award :D

Now we've had lots of new members going us this year, but one has stood out specifically and has been voted for the Newbie Award, and that person is... Mere Reflection! For all your contribution to AFC in this past year, we thank you!

Some of our members are crazy and carefree, but others are quite the opposite and this award goes to the Sensible One, who keeps the rest of us in live. Congratulations to... IzzyTehMuse, for her constant words of wisdome!

For the opposite of the above award, we now have the Hyper Active One, and with an outstanding majority the winner is Raineesun! And quite rightly too, congratulations!

Many of our members here have their eyes set on conquering the globe, but the one that we feel is really Most Likely to Conquer the World is... Lethe_Naiad. As sharkie said, she probably started doing it with that round the world trip!

Our next award goes to the member who is Most Likely to Run (and win?) for President, and this award goes to sharkie, who would no doubt win despite the fact that her country doesn't even have a President! Congrats sharkie, and when you're up there, rubbing shoulders with the classy, don't forget about us xD

The member that has been voted Most Devoted to AFC is none other than Matt, the founder himself! With all the money and effort that he has put into this forum, no one else could deserve this award more.

There are two members who have tied for this next award, Always in the Know. These two members are Centaurboi2 and Matt! As these two are the ones that really keep AFC running so smoothly, it's not too far of a jump to suspect that they're monitoring us all verrrrrry closley. :ninja:

This next award goes to the Biggest AF Fanboy/Girl and has been ever so rightly been won by... Matt! I'm seeing a trend here, but congrats again!

As well as AF, we have many other fandoms active on the site and so this award goes to the Biggest Non-AF Fanboy/Girl. It was a very close one, but the eventual winner is Tyrison! I'm not quite sure what fandom it is that you love, but I'm sure you like it very much!

As well as our official Staff team, there are members of the site that are also very helpful with keeping everything running smoothly. Therefore the Most Valued Non-Staff Contributor award goes to Antilles! Congrats dearey, you definately deserve it!

We've seen many members come and go over the years, and so this award goes to the Most Missed, which is a tie between Gus and Chitiliti! We miss you two, please come back and visit!

Some members have been on AFC for a very long time and we've all seen them change and grow over the years. Therefore the Most Changed award goes to Bentj96! Congrats Bentj!

And finally, the last and possibly the most prestigious award! The Mr. Shiny Award of 2010 :shiny: goes to the shiniest and most amazing member of the year, and this year it is IzzyTehMuse! Congratulations Izzy, you definately deserve it! Have a giant :shiny: as an award!

And that's the EAs over for another year! Let us lift our virtual champagne glasses to all the winners, to those who voted and to everyone who has made AFC an enjoyable place over the last year. Hooray and goodnight!
Silly little foul black twisted heart I am!
http://superkits.tumblr.com

BkkprGirl
Kid with the Typewriter
Kid with the Typewriter

Re: THE ETERNITY AWARDS 2010 WINNERS!

Postby BkkprGirl » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:13 pm

Oh my gosh, yay! Thank you all so much! I love this site and everyone here. And while I'm at it, happy new year! You guys made 2010 so much fun.
"Stories are the only thing worth dying for."
~The Unwritten

Mere Reflection
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny

Postby Mere Reflection » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:22 am

:blush:

Thanks guys! I'm glad you think I'm a good newbie. I love this forum and all the people on it! xD You guys even made maths bearable! :shiny:
Thanks to Cat Moon & Raineesun for helping me do this XD
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Evening news is where they begin with 'good evening' then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Always remember you are utterly unique. Just like everyone else.
Why are you still reading this?
Nothing is impossible, yet everything is a lie. Fishies! :D
A/H forever

Artemis 117
Mud Man
Real First Name:Jacob
AFC Fan Fiction Name:artemis 117

Postby Artemis 117 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:54 am

Congratulations to all winners! *drinks way too much champaign and screws up everything* ssometimes I dream about cheese... And I hope a good new 2011 to everyone! Except swampmonsters...
Am I the only brony here?
Deal with it XD

Purple_Enigma
Pixie

Postby Purple_Enigma » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:58 am

Congrats, everyone!!!!!!! :D High fives, all 'round *holds up hand*

*waits*

*crickets chirp*
TAC
Spoiler:
'I must go,Butler,' said Artemis firmly.'My mind is eating me alive.I think the guilt is the main problem.I must do whatever I can to atone.'
'And?' said Butler,unconvinced.
Artemis held his arms out so that Foaly could drape the suit sleeves over them.
'And I will not be beaten by that jackass.'
'Jackass?'said Foaly,wounded.‘My favourite uncle is a jackass.'
From here
Spoiler:
If asked in class what the Avada Kedavra curse does, yelling "It does DEATH!" may be correct but is not the manner in which one should answer.
The proper way to report to Professor McGonagall is "You wanted to see me, Professor?" Not "I have it on good authority that you have no evidence."
I will not tell the Ravenclaws that they're basically useless because Hogwarts' smartest student is in another house.
I will not conjure up lemons and say-Life hath given thou LEMONS!

EA 2011 - The Member who is Always in the Know :D :D

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name:Katarina

Postby Kitsy » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:46 pm

*gives high-five* :D
Silly little foul black twisted heart I am!
http://superkits.tumblr.com

sharkie
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Postby sharkie » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:08 pm

Whoo! Thanks guys. And Kitsy, YO, you remember my views- the result of this naming me most likely to run for president just says good things for Scotland.

You heard it at AFC first. ;)

Anyway obviously my favourite win here was the Funniest AFCer because, well, it's good to know that I am appreciated :)

The Cezen/Sharkie pairing is starting to feel nostalgic. Where's mah boo?
*TEETH KNASH* The yellow ducks shall eat your socks in the nighttime
Took Jangrafess out my sig, clearly he doesn't appreciate old respect when he's pulling stunts like that
Raped your sig to tell you, that yes it is! ~AG
Who cares. - Someone

I want to verb your noun

POKEMON BEASTIALITY PWNS ALL (yes, that was me - Jangra)

SORREH, Niki, teal is my color. ^_^ *rape* BOLD FTW. - Voldylicious
i thought you needed new rape from me and i like this color so *rapes* (:
oohhh kittyyy, she's so orgasmically amazing. *rapes*

Antilles
Rolling Thunder
Real First Name:Mohammad

Postby Antilles » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Sorry to disappoint you all, but I don't think the good ship IzzyAntilles ever left drydock. ;)
"oh sharkie is so evul" -sharkie
"Oh sure, ANTILLES gets love and hugs and confetti. What do I get? The halfway empty coffee carafe...and someone left the creamer out...it has lumps in it. I hate you all." -IzzyTehMuze
"OMGWOOT I COULD FEED 33 HUNGRY WEASELS" -Nick

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:35 am

IZZYANTILLES. INTILLES. AZZY. ANZZY. IZTILLES.
Kay I'm being obnoxious.
xD

I didn't have time to put in my votes before I left for the break. =( Sad face.

But congrats to all the winners! :D
Gus Revolution
I heart my giant orange plushie and fluffy orange doggy. AG&Tyrie<3
Member of the Obnoxious Teenagers Club.
Official Secret AFC Agent
twitter outline behance

Raineesun

Postby Raineesun » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:59 am

YAYZ! Two years in a row, most hyperest one!!!!
Haha, on new years eve/new years day(ish) I had a caffeine high, and I was playing Just Dance 1 & 2 all night... being hyper with everyone else. Hah, when I saw I was the most hyperest by a lot I lol'd a lot.
IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY! (and no I don't TRY to be obnoxious! I'm just loud... AND DAT COOL MAN!)
And then the most overactive imagination.... I guess I can see that... :D I'm so happy... thanks guys! :3

And congrats everyone! And happy new years, all! I lurvs youuuu! <3

IzzyTehMuse
Applied Phlebotinum
Applied Phlebotinum

Postby IzzyTehMuse » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:21 am

Sorry to disappoint you all, but I don't think the good ship IzzyAntilles ever left drydock. ;)
AND A GOOD THING IT DIDN'T. Incessst, I cry INCESSST.

Thank you everyone for voting (I didn't...I am a terrible person) and thank YOU for considering me friendly, sensible (now if only my parents would agree), and...deserving of SHINY. *tear*

You guys are so sweet! Congrats to other winners and thanks again and a big hoorah to KITSY for putting it all togever.
"Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all of those things—trees and grass and sun and moon and stars and Aslan himself. Suppose we have. Then all I can say is that, in that case, the made-up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones[." - Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

"I have had to believe a great deal in God because I have lost my belief in men." -Elias, Noli Me Tangere

"The price of freedom is learning to coexist with that which you hate." -- My
cousin.
*rapes* I love you, Izzy. :P

Chitiliti
Commander
Real First Name:Cait
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Chitiliti

Postby Chitiliti » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:22 pm

gdfjglkjdflkgj I didn't vote this year.
Yikes. It was like...last week that we were having the LAST Eternity Awards.
And I actually won something this year? What. :|
Aww, you guys miss us. ;A;

Raineesun

Postby Raineesun » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:50 pm

YESSSS!
We does miss youuuu.... :c

optiguy
Council Member
Real First Name:Darius

Postby optiguy » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:30 pm

I am a firm supporter of Iztilles.

Congrats to everyone holding an award right now! Izzy, you definitely deserved the Shiny.
"It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone."
-Rose Kennedy.

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name:Mary
Location:Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:30 am

^Haha...

Congrats everyone!

Wow...I wasn't expecting to get anything...heh...mebbe I do better when I'm not here. :P I do feel bad about that, and bless everyone who voted for me. ^^ I feel so loved...even if I am a bit late here...
The quandary of Autumn's child
I'm not sure if falling leaves
are merely butterflies that
have died or photographs
we don't remember taking.

GUS'S DISCIPLES OF SEMI-SEXY, TAKING OVER THE WORLD!
Official Secret AFC Agent 008 ~ Since whenever

But this morning, there's a calm I can't explain; The rock candy's melted, only diamonds now remain...

Return to “The Gates”