Scariest Moments of your Life

A place to chill out and chat. No meaningless messages though!
Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen
Scariest Moments of your Life

Postby Lightbulb621 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:13 pm

I honestly don't know if this is the right forum because it's confusing. But I wanted to start a thread about the most scariest moment you've ever had.
Last edited by Lightbulb621 on Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gus Revolution
I heart my giant orange plushie and fluffy orange doggy. AG&Tyrie<3
Member of the Obnoxious Teenagers Club.
Official Secret AFC Agent
twitter outline behance

Hageshii_Ame
Commander
Real First Name:Paige

Re: Moments

Postby Hageshii_Ame » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:11 am

Once I got tricked into watching a screamer video, very late at night. At the end of the video, a ghastly decayed face popped up, and I screamed for my life. I was completely terrified.

*rape*

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Re: Scariest Moments of your Life

Postby Lightbulb621 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:00 am

Yes I changed it! Well, my scariest moment is very scary.

I went to the hospital because of something. They needed to do surgery. Very scary. That moment was scary scary. But now I'm alive and healthy which is a good thing! :)
Gus Revolution
twitter outline behance

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name:Mary
Location:Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:23 am

Well...I've had a lot of scary moments, but I'll try to narrow it down as much as I can. One of the scariest moments would probably be when A window fell shut on my head and cut my chin open, and I couldn't get out, so I had to stay there screaming and crying until someone brought me out, and another is the time when my mom had to have surgery because of the breast cancer gene that runs in her side of the family. I have a 50% chance of having the same gene, so that in itself is pretty scary. Just one more, I promise :laughing: . When I broke my collarbone after landing wrong after a handstand, I was lying on the grass and no one else was there, so I had to wait for quite a while before someone found me. The reason I couldn't get up was mainly the pain, and probably some shock too. So there're some of the scariest moments of my life.
The quandary of Autumn's child
I'm not sure if falling leaves
are merely butterflies that
have died or photographs
we don't remember taking.

GUS'S DISCIPLES OF SEMI-SEXY, TAKING OVER THE WORLD!
Official Secret AFC Agent 008 ~ Since whenever

But this morning, there's a calm I can't explain; The rock candy's melted, only diamonds now remain...

Rochenut
Shedding Harp Seal

Postby Rochenut » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:32 am

Definitely scaling a smooth mossy rock surface without a harness or anything in Malaysia. I would have fallen and died had not someone grabbed my arm just in time.

Chitiliti
Commander
Real First Name:Cait
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Chitiliti

Postby Chitiliti » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:32 am

I didn't even know about the scariest moment of my life until after the fact.

We were on the way to church camp. It was me, my boyfriend, my three friends Leigh, Kayla and SK and SK'S mom (the one who had breast cancer in my prayer thread, if you remember) and another mom of an upperclassman boy. We were driving along on an interstate between GA and TN I think, going pretty fast. Aand you know how truckers are, they think they own the road. Anyways, I guess I was drawing or reading, or something... wasn't paying attention.... and then apparently we almost got hit by and 18 wheeler. Like, it was so SO close. If SK's mom hadn't have been paying attention we would've gotten in a very serious car accident. The only thing I really remember about the moment was... laughing... because SK's mom almost said the s-word. I think there was like, some surprised yelping and screaming, but then just laughter.

Afterwards, we were at a rest stop. Some friends of mine and my sister ran up and were like "Are you alright?" and I'm like "Uh, huh?" and they're like "Oh my gawd, you almost DIED!" and they told me what happened. Apparently the whole caravan saw it. Several of the people has stories like "We all sat their in shock because you guys were so close to being in an accident" and a lot of people said they had yelled or screamed.

So yeah. Weird huh?

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:39 am

Wow, that's scary too! I've never been in a car accident or close to, so I have no idea what it is like.
Gus Revolution
twitter outline behance

Chitiliti
Commander
Real First Name:Cait
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Chitiliti

Postby Chitiliti » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:51 am

LOL I just thought of two more, regarding health issues.

OKay, so there I am, looking at some books on the bookshelf at home. I start not feeling well, so I go to the bathroom. NEXT THING I KNOW, I'm lying sprawled out on the bathroom floor thinking "Oh, my God, did I pass out?" (which I probably did) My lower back was killing me, and the pain was spreading to my knees. It hurt so bad I could barely MOVE. I lay there for who knows how long, maybe ten minutes? My arms and fingers and kind of numb and tingly, like they'd fallen asleep. So I FINALLY manage to stand up and catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I stare for a second because I am TOTALLY WHITE. My lips are this gross grayish color and I'm like "Oh, my God." So I manage to go upstairs, thinking a shower would help with the back pain. My sister takes one look at me and says "Um, are you okay?" and I go "No. Call Daddy." so she does. Somewhere in there I take a shower, I don't really remember when. And then, I remember lying on my bed on the phone with my dad. He asks me whats wrong and I tell him about my back and knees and the tingling in my arms. He goes "That's probably because you are hyperventalating, Caitlin, stop breathing so hard." Which is scary, because I hadn't even noticed I was hyperventalating.

And the second one is short. My back had been killing me all week, like because of my kidneys. God, I hate my kidneys. Anyway, I go to bed on a Friday night and wake up at about 3 am in MASSIVE amounts of pain. I get up and go wake up my mom and she's like "What's wrong?" and I'm like "My back is killing me." I take some pain medication and go lay back down. My mom comes in, I have a high fever and I'm shivering. She tried to feed me ice chips and I promptly throw them up, along with my pain meds. As it turns out I had a bladder infection WHICH I DO NOT SUGGEST EVER GETTING. GIRLS, IT IS THE SICKEST YOU WILL EVER, EVER BE. It was HORRIBLE and scary because I had to get up and go to the hospital at 4 am.

xD my back hates me.

Juice
Pixie
Real First Name:Jo[CENSORED]

Postby Juice » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:16 am

I can think of two. Once I split my head open, had to go to the hospital, the usual. Lots of bleeding, and my sister swore she saw my brain. XD
And one time I almost crushed myself with a quad, because I thought it'd be a great idea to go up a 35 degree slope. Not the brightest moment of my life.
"Coffee: Killing people and then bringing them back to life since 23,486 B.C."

Hageshii_Ame
Commander
Real First Name:Paige

Postby Hageshii_Ame » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:04 pm

There's also the time when my mother just suddenly passed out on the floor. It was completely surreal to me, and my dad was trying to wake her frantically. It was pretty terrifying.

*rape*

daniella
Gremlin

Postby daniella » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:57 pm

Having my teeth pulled out !

They were milk teeth but i am terified of the dentist and needles so i was actually petrified ! Its kinda irrational but just thinking about it makes me sacred
xxxxxxx

naterfwler
Atlantean
Real First Name:Nathan
Location:looking through your window.... and laughing manicaly.... then moving my eyes back and forth.

Postby naterfwler » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:15 am

Once when i was at a lake there was this trail that you can ride your bike on and i was riding on it and a didn't see a tree root by a turn by the lake and went and fell in and almost drowned.
feeling stupid. I know i am. (simpsons)

ummmm........ i cant think of anything to write down.

-Axess-
Swear Toad

Postby -Axess- » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:53 am

When I almost got hit by the train. Damn that would've really hurt. My whole body would've been splattered into pieces if the guard didn't appear.

Bungee jumping is waaaay more fun than that. Positive.

"Lesson #3 : If you see a stranger, Follow him."

CrazyGirlyCaptain
Centaur
Real First Name:Rory

Postby CrazyGirlyCaptain » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:27 pm

When I was in elementary school, I used to have a Disney Princess table next to my bed. It was the middle of the night and I was thirsty. I had a glass of water on the table and when I reached over I felt a hand. I didn't scream, I just hid under the covers for the rest of the night. My house still scares me at night.

Ihdreniel
Ruler of the People
Real First Name:Hannah

Postby Ihdreniel » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:23 pm

^ That is creepy. Did you ever find out what it actually was?
"eeeep!" says the insane chibling.
And then. . .

It attacks.

Image Image Image
Co-President of the Obnoxious Teenager Club
"Quantity > quality! Remember that."
~ Voldy

(P.S. Ze opéra ghost wants 'is paycheck.)

Return to “The Square”