Scariest Moments of your Life

A place to chill out and chat. No meaningless messages though!
Lucan
Centaur
Re: Scariest Moments of your Life

Postby Lucan » Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:10 am

lizzie borden is real though.Her boyfriend went away to sea and said he would come back for her and she waited YEARS and then one day she got a letter and he said he was married and had a family. Lizzie borden to anaxe she gave her father 40 hacks and when she saw what she had done she gave her mother 41.
That poem is...creepy.

Anyway, mine had to be the first time I saw someone die.

I was in West Philly with my parents. We were walking back to our car. I don't remember why we were there. Anyway, while my parents were unlocking the car, there were two guys that were bald and covered in tatoos fighting across the street (they had their shirts off) So one pushes the other. And the other doesn't push back: He draws a gun from his pants (thinking back, it was probably a Glock 17) and fired two shots into the guys chest. He fell backwards. The guy emptied three more shots into the guy, and ran away. The blood and bullet holes were very easy to see against his bare torso. My parents had frozen from shock or maybe suprise. They then started moving very fast, and were saying "Oh god oh god oh god" under their breaths. The bustled me into the car and took off. Once my brain comprehended what had happened, and played it over 10 times, I started laughing hysterically. It was terrifying. I've gotten used to gunshots and seeing people shot now (since then I've seen people shot five times)
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e123/ ... i-24_2.jpg
Smile at the crocodile.

"They're like tootsie rolls on crack!"-Elin

optiguy
Council Member
Real First Name:Darius

Postby optiguy » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:23 pm

Oh, oh, I have another one! (My life is very scary)

There's this huge hill right by my house that my friends and I like(d) to climb up. So one day my friend and I were climbing the hill. We turned around at about 1/4 of the way up, and saw this guy starting to walk up the hill behind us. We just kept climbing the hill. Then we turned around again at about 1/2 way up, and saw the guy reach into his jacket and pull out something shiny. He then aimed the shiny thing at us. My friend and I both looked at each other and then ran for our lives (literally). We looked back as we were running and saw that the guy was now running after us, still aiming the shiny thing at us! We made it to the top of the hill, and jumped of the other side of it. We ran down the hill, across a field, past two blocks of houses, until we finally got home. I hate running, but I was so scared and full of adrenaline that I could have beaten the fastest kid at my school (and believe me, that kid's fast)!!
:scared: It was SCARY! :scared:

By the way, if you didn't figure it out yet, I was pretty sure that the shiny thing was a gun!
"It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone."
-Rose Kennedy.

Lucan
Centaur

Postby Lucan » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:56 pm

:O.

Who did you screw with.

Did you bully or make fun of any rich kids with possible under ground connections in your school?
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---
Smile at the crocodile.

optiguy
Council Member

Postby optiguy » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:18 pm

:O.

Who did you screw with.

Did you bully or make fun of any rich kids with possible under ground connections in your school?
I don't think so. But, the weird thing is that I live in Canada, so it would be harder to get a hold on guns like that.
"It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone."
-Rose Kennedy.

Lucan
Centaur

Postby Lucan » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:29 pm

Yep, you f*cked with someone, and they didn't like it.
Smile at the crocodile.

optiguy
Council Member

Postby optiguy » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:36 pm

If it was someone that didn't like me, it could be anyone. not many people I know like me. Especially at school.
-Rose Kennedy.

Lucan
Centaur

Postby Lucan » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:55 pm

Hmm. Interesting.

It is possible that there is a kid who doesn't like you, went home and tells his dad how much he dislikes you, and the father has connections with a large underground group, praticuraly the Red Mafiya, or maybe the Italian mafiya, and got someone to do a job for him.

If it's the red mafiya he was working for, that man's body is floating in some river somewhere.

If it's the italians, he's been dumped in a back alley.
Smile at the crocodile.

optiguy
Council Member

Postby optiguy » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:40 pm

This has gotten horribly off topic.
-Rose Kennedy.

x-anjewl-x
Pixie
Real First Name:Suparh viCkee.

Postby x-anjewl-x » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:54 pm

Well, I got pissed off and left home in an attempt to annoy my dad and it was at night so I went down to the park and I heard some like crazy mother fu--er in the bushes so I was like.
'Hello?'
And then I like, heard something talking/moving so I just ran home. My brother asked what was wrong so I told him and he went down there with two Knives in his pockets. It wasn't necessary, he's a bit of a "WOAHITHINKIMSOGANGSTER."
F--- HE PISSES ME OFF.
Oh, btw, it's not the scariest thing. It's just one I feel ok sharing.
xD

irelandmysteries
Atlantean
Real First Name:Juliet
Location:even though i live in the USA, Ireland is my true home

Postby irelandmysteries » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:39 pm

ummm i have a couple

so when i was like 8 my mom got this serious back injury and i thought she was going to die

in second grade i was making valentine cards in school when all of the sudden my stomach really hurt and i fell over screaming...my grandpa rushed me to the hospital and i had to spend like 2 days there cause they thought it was really serious...but it turned out to be nothing....worst valentines day of my life...

i was in the car with my dad and he got all upset that we missed our light by like a second cause it turned yellow so he stopped at the light and then right in front of me the car ahead of us that made it collided with another car and they both died instantly...i felt so blessed...and my dad hasnt cursed at a light since...
JULIET

the strange, hyper, loving, musical, creative girl in training...

(but training to be what you ask? well, thats a story for another time)

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain. ~Author Unknown
You know its love when you look into their eyes and find yourself. ~Sylvia Voirol
I dont like lollipops... ~Artemis Fowl
Where are we? Here. What time is it? Now. ~Way of the Peaceful Warrior

---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---i can proudly say that i can!!! what about you guys???

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name:Tyler
Location:Reading, playing music, listening to music, skateboarding.

Postby troubleholly4ever » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:44 pm

Hmmmm let me think.......Ummm.

I've faced a gang before. I was only 7 years old. It was about 2 weeks after we came to the US....gods It was freaky.

Oh ya also when I saw someone die. Actually it was a friend of my moms. We were driving....(this was back in Ireland.) And we got into this huge accident. She was'nt wearing her seatbelt because we had just went somewere not very far away. So she went flying out of the car...and got ran over...and died instantly. God it was scary!

"Mamma used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump.

"Be the Change you wish to see in the world." Gahndi.

"I believe in music, like some people believe in fairy tales."

ImageImageImageImage

irelandmysteries
Atlantean

Postby irelandmysteries » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:20 am

omg i am so sorry...that must have been really hard...
JULIET

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain. ~Author Unknown
You know its love when you look into their eyes and find yourself. ~Sylvia Voirol

---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---i can proudly say that i can!!! what about you guys???

optiguy
Council Member

Postby optiguy » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:21 pm

Hmmmm let me think.......Ummm.

I've faced a gang before. I was only 7 years old. It was about 2 weeks after we came to the US....gods It was freaky.

Oh ya also when I saw someone die. Actually it was a friend of my moms. We were driving....(this was back in Ireland.) And we got into this huge accident. She was'nt wearing her seatbelt because we had just went somewere not very far away. So she went flying out of the car...and got ran over...and died instantly. God it was scary!

Holy crap :scared: :scared: ! That would be the scariest thing ever! Even the picture I got in my mind was scary!
-Rose Kennedy.

irelandmysteries
Atlantean

Postby irelandmysteries » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:28 pm

i know...how did you deal with that? wow, my scary moments sound pretty pathetic now...
JULIET

CrazyGirlyCaptain
Centaur
Real First Name:Rory

Postby CrazyGirlyCaptain » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:04 pm

My scary moments don't really seem bad now but...
I went to Busch Gardens in April and I was terrified to go on the Griffon roller coaster. But I was really excited too. But once I was in the line I realized that you could see the 210 foot, 90 degree drop from everywhere in that line and it started to freak me out. Especially since I was in line for an hour.
When it came time to get on the ride I was shaking and was seriously considering not going on the ride. I have a serious problem with heights and I don't know why I put myself through the torture of going on roller coasters.
I didn't realize I was holding my breath until I started to black out going down the first hill. That was scary. It probably isn't good to pass out on a roller coaster.

Told you my scary moment sucked.

Return to “The Square”