Scariest Moments of your Life

A place to chill out and chat. No meaningless messages though!
Snows of Yester-Year
Gremlin
Real First Name:Stephanie
Re: Scariest Moments of your Life

Postby Snows of Yester-Year » Fri May 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Shepherd University in West Virginia. That place was scaaaaaary XD That town has graves and houses from the Revolution and it's right near a huge Civil War battlefield, so yes. Plenty of hauntings.
Images from Gunnerkrigg Court.

Mere Reflection
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny

Postby Mere Reflection » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:08 am

Let's see- I once walked through a graveyard at night and lost sight of my family.
I was home alone and heard footsteps
My dog disappeared
I was lost in a huge school with no idea what my classes were and even if I knew what classes I didn't know where they were.
Thanks to Cat Moon & Raineesun for helping me do this XD
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Evening news is where they begin with 'good evening' then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Always remember you are utterly unique. Just like everyone else.
Why are you still reading this?
Nothing is impossible, yet everything is a lie. Fishies! :D
A/H forever

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur
Real First Name:Patrick

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:57 pm

One of them was when I was playing fooball (american) with a few friends. All of sudden they got the bright idea to dog pile me. Since I was claustrophobic, having 10 different people on top of me was not fun. I couldn't breath, I couldn't think, I couldnt' move anything but my arms (until someone rolled on top of them), it literally felt like I was being burried alive

The second one was dis one right here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOWwPP6HFzQ
Mark Twain ~ "Let first assume that you are a member of congress, let us further assume that you are an idiot, But I repeat myself."

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
"Common sense is not intelligence, common sense is simply the ability to not make yourself look stupid."
"Sharp pointy teeth" & " I fart in your general direction" & "you mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elder beries".
guy 1: - Who's that
guy 2: - I think its a king
guy 1: - Why do think that?
guy 2: - cause he hasn't got sh$t all over him! - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Darklightr
Gremlin

Postby Darklightr » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:26 pm

Well, the scariest moment of my life was, believe it or not, the first time I ever went on a roller coaster, at Canada's Wonderland, 3 years ago... HOLY CRAP xD

Mizora
Spartan Warrior
Real First Name:Uh...Guess?
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Spinnika

Postby Mizora » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:33 am

This wasn't the scariest moment of my life but it was still pretty bad. I was lying in bed one morning with my eyes shut trying to decide whether to get up or not. I decided to get up but when I tried to open my eyes, I couldn't! For a few terrible seconds I thought I'd gone blind but then I managed to forced my eyes open. Turned out I had a bad case of conjunctivitis.
I LOVE Harry Potter!!!
˙ɯɐ ı sɐ ʇɹɐɯs sɐ ǝɹɐ noʎ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı ¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ
BIBLE = Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
"Lol Mizzy. MIZZZZZY. MiZoRa's box. Pandora. Mizora. Muahahaha. Insane, eh?" - Purple_Enigma
An adventure is merely an inconvenience looked at the right way, while an inconvenience is an adventure looked at the wrong way. ~G.K Chesterton
http://www.fairytalenovels.com/
EA Awards 2011-Mr. Shiny award of 2011

Dontmovethefilesevil
Pixie
Real First Name:Does not exist
Location:Somewhere shooting 47 Avada Kadavra's at someone, also known as an AK-47.

Postby Dontmovethefilesevil » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:35 am

Hmm... Every night. Because I seem to have a built in fear of someone trying to rob/kill/rape me. You see, when I was little, my sister and I shared a bedroom, and had two separate beds (at the time). We would play this game, you see, where one of us would try to sneak up on the other and scare the Shizuoka out of the other.

If you don't see a problem here, I'm concerned.

The worst thing about it is that you knew it was coming, just not when. At least after wards you can smile and know it's your turn to scare them.
ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.



Muahahahaha I am the evil ruler of the universe and will KILL you


"Do you know how many legs are on that stool, Arty? Three. Only three and that's not a good number for you. Not at all. Three is nearly as bad as four and we all know what four sounds like in Chinese, don't we?"The Atlantis Complex


GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.


Purple_Enigma
Pixie

Postby Purple_Enigma » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:11 pm

I have a built in fear of that ghost from the Grudge. Ugh.

I dunno my scariest moment, I seem to repress my traumatic memories. Hmmm. But there was this one afternoon when I was home alone and kept thinking that child kidnapper lady I saw in Criminal Minds would come for me. And I'm 15 and ashamed of it. Brilliant acting, if you ask me. Or she was really crazy.
TAC
Spoiler:
'I must go,Butler,' said Artemis firmly.'My mind is eating me alive.I think the guilt is the main problem.I must do whatever I can to atone.'
'And?' said Butler,unconvinced.
Artemis held his arms out so that Foaly could drape the suit sleeves over them.
'And I will not be beaten by that jackass.'
'Jackass?'said Foaly,wounded.‘My favourite uncle is a jackass.'
From here
Spoiler:
If asked in class what the Avada Kedavra curse does, yelling "It does DEATH!" may be correct but is not the manner in which one should answer.
The proper way to report to Professor McGonagall is "You wanted to see me, Professor?" Not "I have it on good authority that you have no evidence."
I will not tell the Ravenclaws that they're basically useless because Hogwarts' smartest student is in another house.
I will not conjure up lemons and say-Life hath given thou LEMONS!

EA 2011 - The Member who is Always in the Know :D :D

ILiveForTheDay
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name:ForeverDay

Postby ILiveForTheDay » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:37 pm

The second one was dis one right here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOWwPP6HFzQ
AHHHHHHHHHHH. :scared: My friend has just started laughing hystericall at my scream. I was so not expecting that.
☺ ☻ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ • ◘ ♫ ☼ ☺ ♪ ♀ ◄ ↕ ‼ ► ↑ ↓ → § ← ∟ ↔ ▼ ▲ ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + ¿

Grady: 'Cuz everytime you try to do something nice for us we end up sad
Nico: Or injured
Grady: Or in Mexico. . .

It's ALIVE.

☺ ☻ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ • ◘ ♫ ☼ ☺ ♪ ♀ ◄ ↕ ‼ ► ↑ ↓ → § ← ∟ ↔ ▼ ▲ ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + ¿

Return to “The Square”