Scariest Moments of your Life

A place to chill out and chat. No meaningless messages though!
softballislife
Elf
Real First Name: Augusta(gay)

Re: Scariest Moments of your Life

Postby softballislife » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:35 pm

The Walrus wrote:Wikipedia has an article on her http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizzie_Borden. Doesn't say anything about her giving a certain number of whacks or anything about a boyfriend(although it does mention a theory about her having a girlfriend).

it is a silly poem it is supposed to ryhme! lizzie borden took an axe she gave her father forty wacks and when she saw what she had done she gave her mother 41. its supposed to be stupid not historically correct
There is no sincerer love then the love of food
"woman,please"-Bobby
tony tony put yo oscar mayer in me (says this while holding a hotdog bun like a puppet)"
GREATEST rappa alive LIL WAYNE =]
"baby like shrimp fried rice!" afroman/lukey(Luke smith)
"Hey, hey, hey, this THE remix. Hey pretty lady." Lukey bear

Gibbering moron
Centaur
Real First Name: bry

Postby Gibbering moron » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:26 pm

No, we rang a doctors and they never got back to us. I also searched some sites and never worked out what it was. :(

Wow i have a red clown on a sing in my room, i got it in Antwerp, :laughing: it has demented eyes. :blink:
Sometimes to see the way forward we must take a step back and look around.

Life isn't like a book, in a book you can rewrite the bad chapters....

Hageshii_Ame
Commander
Real First Name: Paige

Postby Hageshii_Ame » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:29 am

I see... that makes a pretty hard predicament with your little clown friend.

And you should tell us about this ghost and your friend, because now I'm horrifically intrigued.

*rape*

crystal_clear
but you can call me Awesome
Real First Name: O rlly nao?

Postby crystal_clear » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:49 pm

Ok this is for you Hageshii_ame.

Well over the summer my friend started having really weird things happen in her room (I know this because me and her turn nocturnal during breaks and it starts getting "late" at about three or four in the morning, any earlier is like... why the heck are you going to bed it's only midnight XD) But anyway, she would hear voices and screams coming from either inside her room or in the basement. So she would tell me over msn. Soon it started getting worse and she kept seeing something in her room and it wasn't out of the corner of her eyes. She said one day she was looking right at it... a clown standing in her doorway. (It took other forms but it liked the clown one the best). And occasionally one corner of her room (the one near her bed) would start to ring and keep getting louder until it hurt her ears.
So my advice to her was to sleep with a bible or something under her pillow (her mom's really religious so there's gotta be one somewhere right? She was like... but it's in spanish! and i'm like "you think the ghost cares? XD) So she went and got it and she totally freaked out when she came on again because apparently when she got it it said "That won't work, I'm here, I'm here"
Then later (while she was still using the bible and the pillow) she could feel it when she was sleeping... it would like touch her back or something. Really really creepy.
So we decided to try talking to it (yes or no questions) and after a while it just stopped answering and did it's ringing thing in the corner. If it got mad (whenever we asked anything other than a yes or no question) it would ring louder.... apparently it was a heaven-bound soul that didn't want any help... after we did that it wasn't so mean to her. It didn't touch her or take the clown form in her room anymore. And for a while we thought it was gone but it came back. To this day it's still there, there's the occasional scream in her basement, but I think they're on fairly good terms. It visited me and her other friend once but it seems to like her house more...

Ok you know what else I have in my room? A whole collection of dolls, but out of that collection the oldest are raggedy anne and andy. Well Andy, one night, decided he didn't like the shelf so when I woke up the next morning he was on my bed next to me. My bed is way too far away for him to have fallen, and all my dolls are pretty high up so I don't think I could have gotten Andy specifically onto my bed without knocking something else over if I had been sleep walking. This was also before I had my computer chair there so... Even if he had fallen... what made him fall?
I love my creepish possessed dolls... XD.
Facebook: Stealing every aspect of your daily life and using it in our plan to dominate the world through mind control and hamster wheels since 2006.

Hageshii_Ame
Commander

Postby Hageshii_Ame » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:47 am

That's a very interesting situation... ghosts generally don't keep such close contact, at least, you wouldn't think so.

And dolls. Yes. The older they are, the more they seem to start to have their own life.

*rape*

crystal_clear

Postby crystal_clear » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:34 am

We don't know where it came from either XD... the ghost that is. No one close to her or in her family had died recently so...
But yah it was creepy at the time, now it's just a fact of life. Like the clown and the doll. I should take a video of my clown to see what happens... hmm...I shall.

Gibbering moron wrote:Well the scariest moment of my life was probable this one time when i woke up at about 4am and felt really ill, so after about an hour i got up and went to the bathroom on the way back i came into my room and turned the light on. I began to feel really dizzy, and my vision began to get these weird dots and blobs on it. And suddenly my vision went completely and all i could see were random swirls of colour. I fell over and after a few minutes it occurred to me that since i couldn't see maybe i should call for help. Wow i have no common sense. :tongue3:
According to my dad i had huge pupils. :spaced: My friend thinks i accidentally ate one of those liking toads. :lick: I told her i didn't think it was very likely.

Hageshii_Ame wrote:And Gibbering Moron's situation was pretty interesting. I've actually never had a problem where my vision became strange. Did anyone figure out what happened in the end?

Hmm... I once had something like that before happen to me. I stood up and all of a sudden everything went black, then white... and it took a couple of minutes for my vision to clear. All I remember is that I reached out for anything to hold on to (because I've had spells like that before but not nearly as bad as that). In that time, I had fallen over and hit the gamecube... but I didn't realize until after. It's like I went temporarily unconscious, but I was home alone... so it's a good thing I didn't bang my head or something on the way down or who knows what would have happened.
Facebook: Stealing every aspect of your daily life and using it in our plan to dominate the world through mind control and hamster wheels since 2006.

somedude
Commander

Postby somedude » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:46 am

This is going to sound pretty tame compared to the horror stories you folks have been telling, but this really is quite possibly the most frightened I have ever been. You know, after you get through that stage where everything scares you to death

I'm in my Auto shop class, and it's almost the end of the period. I'm talking to my two friends in the class (a muslim male and a white female, if anyone cares), and the one (the girl) is sitting in the chair while we're standing. All of a sudden, the girl stops talking. Me and my other friend are discussing something rather heatedly, and she tends to drop out of conversations anyway, ww don't think anything of it. I didn't even notice until later. Then, without warning, she just keels over. Not a sound from her or anything, she just starts to slump and before you can say 'Jack Robinson' she's lying on the floor. She woke up not even two minutes later, and was and remains to this day perfectly fine, but it was absolutely terrifying.
OH HI, dear. I'm just hacking your account dropping in to say I loff you <3 and get rid of all the sig clutter

crystal_clear

Postby crystal_clear » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:03 am

somedude wrote:This is going to sound pretty tame compared to the horror stories you folks have been telling, but this really is quite possibly the most frightened I have ever been. You know, after you get through that stage where everything scares you to death

I'm in my Auto shop class, and it's almost the end of the period. I'm talking to my two friends in the class (a muslim male and a white female, if anyone cares), and the one (the girl) is sitting in the chair while we're standing. All of a sudden, the girl stops talking. Me and my other friend are discussing something rather heatedly, and she tends to drop out of conversations anyway, ww don't think anything of it. I didn't even notice until later. Then, without warning, she just keels over. Not a sound from her or anything, she just starts to slump and before you can say 'Jack Robinson' she's lying on the floor. She woke up not even two minutes later, and was and remains to this day perfectly fine, but it was absolutely terrifying.

Oh I know how you feel there (wow I feel experienced XD) but anyway. We went swimming, I'm not sure what for... but I was with this girl named Katelyn and we were playing pretty rough in the water and all of a sudden she floats on her stomach and doesn't move. So I flip her over and she's not responding, her eyes were closed and she wasn't breathing. Anyway, it took her about thirty seconds to come to and the lifeguards were about to haul her out of the water. I was so scared because it would have been my fault if something really serious had happened... Phew. I thought she was dead in the three seconds she was unresponsive.

Hageshii_Ame
Commander

Postby Hageshii_Ame » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:13 am

The only time I've ever blacked out was for just a few seconds in second grade.

I was upside down on a pull up bar when one of my legs slipped. I think I got so terrified I just blacked out for a second. When I came to, I didn't have enough muscle control and I fell off... head first...
Now that I think about it, I really wonder how I was able to just get up with a sore head... it seemed like a pretty big fall because people swarmed over to see if I was okay.

I think another scary moment was when my mom just fainted out of no where. She was complaining about a stomach ache, but she always does. My dad was walking her out to the car so she could go back home. (we were at a restaurant) He suddenly ran back in saying Mom passed out, so I ran out to see, and she was on the ground, out like a light. It was pretty scary. She slowly regained consciousness and they took to her to the hospital, but it was pretty scary all in all.

Another time my dad got so sick he fell onto the ground, begging that we would call the ambulance, but all my mom did was just sit there wondering whether to call or not because it expensive. In the end we did send him to the hospital, and we found out that Dad had a really bad flu and he was having a panic attack.

*rape*

crystal_clear

Postby crystal_clear » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:39 am

Wow, yah having people black out on you is a totally scary incident. I'm always afraid they're going to die.

bawjaws2
Mud Man
Real First Name: Ben

Postby bawjaws2 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:22 pm

crystal_clear wrote:Wow, yah having people black out on you is a totally scary incident. I'm always afraid they're going to die.

Yeah, I know. This one time my dad kinda black out on me. It happened when we were going to the shops together. He was just about to close the door of our house, when he blacked out and fell. I tried to catch him, but he is like two times the size of me, so he was too heavy for me. Anyway, he came too almost right away, but ti was still scary. For that few seconds I was like, 'Dad? Dad? Dad?'

crystal_clear

Postby crystal_clear » Fri May 02, 2008 4:59 am

Ok the scariest thing happened to me the other day. On the movie thread I mentioned I watched one missed call? Well anyway it's about these people who get voice mails from a couple of days in the future that have what they sound like just a few seconds before they die on that date? So it was like the night after the night of that and I was totally creeping myself out, not being able to sleep because something was really bothering me. Then I realized it was because my cellphone was in my room. In the movie, the ring that let them know they had a voicemail wasn't the one they had set on... so I get up to turn my cellphone off when all of a sudden it starts ringing, only it isn't my ringtone. So I was totally creeped out... I opened it praying to God that it didn't say I had a voicemail... and when I opened it, my cellphone was out of batteries... so the little diddy was just informing me to charge my cell before it turned off XD. I was scared crapless. So I put it on the charger in the hall and I go back into my room and the friggen phone rings. So I was like WTH? But anyway, it was just my aunt. But that was scary, and quite coincidental XD.

Hageshii_Ame
Commander

Postby Hageshii_Ame » Fri May 02, 2008 6:55 am

One Missed Call was actually a really famous Manga from Japan before it was made into a movie. I read it, but I wasn't all that terrified after it.

Though, there are just coincidences that happen to remind you that... you're not alone. XD

*rape*

crystal_clear

Postby crystal_clear » Fri May 02, 2008 7:00 am

Lol, I knew it was a manga (why? Because I read the back of the movie case)...It wasnt even that scary of a movie or anything, in fact, it was probably one of the least scary movies I've ever seen in my existence. It just happened to be getting to me that night... I think it was because of my cellphone being in my room, and I also knew it was running out of batteries, it just chose the night I was freaking out to go off.

optiguy
Council Member
Real First Name: Darius

Postby optiguy » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:01 pm

The scariest moment of my life was the day I read this thread XD! Just kidding! Umm... There are a few I can think of.

1) I used to have a pet hamster. We weren't very close because it would always try to bite me. I think it's because the lady at the pet store dropped him on the hard floor when we bought him. Anyways, one day, unfortunately, he passed away :crying2:. We left his cage in my room until we could find a place to put it. So one night I was trying to get to sleep when I started hearing sounds like when he would run on his wheel. I tried to sleep even with the sound but then I felt something tap me on the shoulder. I almost jumped right out of my bed :scared: ! Once I calmed down and rolled over to go to sleep, I felt the same thing tap me on my shoulder! I was really freaked out by then :wha: ! I got up to get a glass of water and calm down, when I saw a small figure in the cage running on his wheel! I approached the cage slowly, but when I got too close, it disapeared! Then the noise stopped! I went back to bed and almost got to sleep, when I heard a voice saying "Hello?"

2) This happened about 2 years ago. I was playing on the computer (as usual) When my mom yelled at me to come upstairs. I ran as fast as I could, and when I got up I saw ambulances and fire trucks outside. I ran into the living room where my mom was, only to find my dad lying on the floor. It turns out he was having a seizure :scared: ! The paramedics came in and hooked him up to a bunch of machines, and then he was loaded into an ambulance and taken to the hospital. He was released the next day, only to have another seizure! He kept going in and out of hospitals, having seizure after seizure, until they decided to keep him at the hospital! They thought they had figured out what he had, and told us that he was going to die very soon. Luckily, they were wrong. He was there for about six more weeks. He has to take medication for it. He still hasn't fully recovered, but at least he's out of the hospital! The scariest seizure was probably the one that happened when it was just him and I at home. Scary stuff.

By the way. Just in case anyone wants to know, the disease he had was called Vasculitis.
"It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone."
-Rose Kennedy.

Return to “The Square”