Scariest Moments of your Life

A place to chill out and chat. No meaningless messages though!
IamHolly
Pixie
Real First Name: Holly
Location: Try the galaxy you're in, and I MIGHT be there if I'm not on a mission.

Re: Scariest Moments of your Life

Postby IamHolly » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:27 pm

One is when I almost fell of horsebackriding.
Ouch, that would've hurt!
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!!

DARN YOU ARTEMIS-CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME DIE SOMETIME??--Domovoi

Yes, I am immature for my age, but we can't all act old.

CrazyGirlyCaptain
Centaur
Real First Name: Rory

Postby CrazyGirlyCaptain » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:32 pm

omg this one time I was in Arizona visiting my grandparents and we went horseback riding in the desert and my brother's horse ran into my horse and my horse ran into the cactus and I was all scratched up. It was really scary. I was only 11 years old.

Lucan
Centaur

Postby Lucan » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:56 am

Was actually this fourth of July:

Was sitting, and suddenly I hear a bunch of rapid pops, while somewhere in the house glass breaks. Now rapid pops on fourth of july? Fine, to be expected. By those pops syncronized with breaking glass? Oh, floral-patterned bedsheet. So I run real quick into the kitchen, grab my wooden staff and start sneaking around. IN the end, I find out my mom just dropped a glass plate. But it really was an amazing coincidence.
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e123/ ... i-24_2.jpg
Smile at the crocodile.

"They're like tootsie rolls on crack!"-Elin

chinchilla_girl
Swear Toad

Postby chinchilla_girl » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:56 am

urm... Hi! I'll share one...
So this is way back when me and my friend were, like, 7 or 8 maybe. So we decided to have a sleep over. I also have two brothers, one older and one younger. Ian, the younger had just been some random creepy minor character from star wars for Halloween. He had this horrible rubber mask and a long black cloak thing. My brothers were mad at us because we got to sleep down stairs in the play room and so they couldn't play play station or what ever. For some reason my friend and I went outside on the deck. I think we were looking for bats or something. So Ian and Matt (my older brother) did this thing, where Ian sat on matt's shoulders with his super creepy mask on and they put the cloak on around them. they now hid in the shadows behind the patio furniture. My friend and I were staring at the moon of whatever, and this giant 7 foot tall thing in a black cape and bloody mask jumps out of us with this evil sounding scream. I nearly peed my pjs, but my friend got the worst of it. in a moment I had figured out who it was, but she actually thought it was a real monster. She did this weird faint thing and ended up hitting the grill. she had nasty bruise. she says later that she was trying to hid e from it... but I think she was kinda in shock. :scared: we were only 7.

My brothers got in a lot of trouble for that. her mom was scared that she had gotten a concussion!
[size=85]If Zeno's paradox can be proved true; then all things that move are [color=#4080FF]illusions, so we're all illusions because we move, so we can proceed to conclude that all we are currently sensing and persevering is only an illusion, so none of what we see, hear, taste, and feel is true; then for all we know, our brains could be stuck in a vat of jelly somewhere in someones closet

Elin_Darling
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: Melanie

Postby Elin_Darling » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:57 am

Hmmm. Excluding nightmares, one particular instant comes to mind involving a car.

I'd headed down to wave hello to my old bus driver, and had to cross the street. I did look both ways, but as I ran across, this car comes out of nowhere and nearly hit me.

....yea. It sounds anti-climatic, but seriously, my heart almost stopped.

CrazyGirlyCaptain
Centaur
Real First Name: Rory

Postby CrazyGirlyCaptain » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:09 am

You guys will probably laugh at me for this but it really freaked me out.
A few years ago my grandmother gave me this really fancy doll for Christmas. This doll scares me sooo bad. It's got really wide creepy eyes that close when you put the doll on it's back. After I got the doll, I could hear the doll's eyes clicking at night, the sound of her eyes blinking. Finally I decided to put it in my closet. I had it facing the back of my closet and put a jacket over it's head. After a while the jacket fell off and the doll was facing frontward again. I made my dad throw it away but when he did he threw away the body and gave the head to our neighbour. Around Halloween they put the head on a stick in their front yard and after a while it was gone again.
The other day I found the head on my bed. I screamed when I saw it. Turns out my stupid brother had put it there. Now the head it buried in the back of my closet under a pile of old clothes. Hopefully it won't come back again. That thing is terrifying.

optiguy
Council Member
Real First Name: Darius

Postby optiguy » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:12 pm

That would be creepy! I have old stuffed animals from my childhood days, and I hate seeing them at night. Something to do with that Chucky movie i think.
"It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone."
-Rose Kennedy.

TaurusChick12
Mud Man

Postby TaurusChick12 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:03 am

Are peopel still posting on this? Well, here is my scariest moment:

When I was a small child, I saw bits of the Chucky move. The scene I saw was when he was 'hiding' the child's heart, and when he got carried away, saying 'I'll be back.' Scarred. Me. For. Life. It took me over a decade, but I finally forgot what his faced looked like. Except, I can't go into Spencers without someone checking it out to make sure the doll isn't ther, I can't open any closet door in my cousin's house because my aunt told me he got one for his b-day and she stuck it in one of the closets and couldn't remember which one it was in, and I have to hide my head when I pass a certain stall in the mall because it has one pf the dolls hanging up. Oh, and also, I have a crushing phobia of dolls of alls sorts.

IzzyTehMuse
Applied Phlebotinum
Applied Phlebotinum

Postby IzzyTehMuse » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:41 pm

My stories are not nearly as exciting as I'm scared (and gullible) of nearly everything. ("Oh, you mean there IS a thirteen foot catfish in this tiny lake? Ok")

So, yeah, I was terrified of the face on the front of the klutz facepainting book for a while. I would stand there, in horrific fascination, just looooking at it. Weird. I was a weird kid.
"Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all of those things—trees and grass and sun and moon and stars and Aslan himself. Suppose we have. Then all I can say is that, in that case, the made-up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones[." - Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

"I have had to believe a great deal in God because I have lost my belief in men." -Elias, Noli Me Tangere

"The price of freedom is learning to coexist with that which you hate." -- My
cousin.
*rapes* I love you, Izzy. :P

Fantasykat
Mud Man
Real First Name: don't ask
Location: Hello?! The Library. Computer and Books. Where else would I be?

Postby Fantasykat » Sun May 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Okay, I live way out in the backwoods, every way you look theres nothing but forest and fields. When my friends come over, we go on hikes because they all live in the town and get a kick out of hiking with me.
Anyway, it was night time (a bad idea in the first place) and we decided to try and make a bridge across the river. Theres a big chasm, you see, at least fifteen feet acros and about a six foot drop into the water. (I swear to god this is all true) We found a big log and the 6 of us dragged it over and managed to make a bridge. Then of course, we just had to try it. tHE 6 of us went in single file across, crawling. Then, when only 2 of us had gotten safely off, it cracked and started swaying.Never been so scared! My friend and I jumped and I ended up falling into the river. Luckily they puled me out. So friken scary!!!!!!
Yeah, we don't go out a t night anymore.
Lots of Love: Fantasykat.
"I do believe in fairies! I do! I do!"
Dragons exist, live with it.
Turn and turn and turn again, we see the what but not the when; remedy and wrong entwine and so they form a single vine. -Prophecy of Blood, Underland Chronicles

Drama rules! Yay Breakfast-Club!
"Your opinion is irrelavent because I hate you." -Linds

Praise Starclan!

Mizora
Spartan Warrior
Real First Name: Uh...Guess?
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Spinnika

Postby Mizora » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:38 am

One of the scariest moments of my life was when me and my siblings were playing "tree tiggy". Tree tiggy is a game that we made up. It's basically tiggy played in a tree. We have a massive tree at our house and I was standing on a really high branch in the tree. The person who was "it" was standing below me, trying to reach up and tag me. He was about to get me so I, without thinking, jumped up really high. He missed me, but when I came back down I missed the branch! I fell almost 5 metres, did a flip and landed, unhurt, like I was doing a crab walk. It was sooo scary. I could have landed on my head and broken my neck!
I LOVE Harry Potter!!!
˙ɯɐ ı sɐ ʇɹɐɯs sɐ ǝɹɐ noʎ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı ¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ
BIBLE = Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
"Lol Mizzy. MIZZZZZY. MiZoRa's box. Pandora. Mizora. Muahahaha. Insane, eh?" - Purple_Enigma
An adventure is merely an inconvenience looked at the right way, while an inconvenience is an adventure looked at the wrong way. ~G.K Chesterton
http://www.fairytalenovels.com/
EA Awards 2011-Mr. Shiny award of 2011

Kelsey Rain (:
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: KelseyRain
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Kelsey Rain

Postby Kelsey Rain (: » Thu May 13, 2010 1:33 am

Last month, I was j-running and almost got mauled by a public bus. Scariest thing EVER.

Snows of Yester-Year
Gremlin
Real First Name: Stephanie

Postby Snows of Yester-Year » Thu May 13, 2010 11:15 pm

Hmmm. I'd have to say when I totaled my truck last fall. It was a rollover. Very scary :D; I'm pretty sure that's the scariest thing that's ever happened to me, although moments at my supposedly haunted former college are close runner-ups. >_>;
Images from Gunnerkrigg Court.

Kelsey Rain (:
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: KelseyRain
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Kelsey Rain

Postby Kelsey Rain (: » Fri May 14, 2010 1:05 am

Haunted college?!?! Which one?? :D :D

Snows of Yester-Year
Gremlin
Real First Name: Stephanie

Postby Snows of Yester-Year » Fri May 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Shepherd University in West Virginia. That place was scaaaaaary XD That town has graves and houses from the Revolution and it's right near a huge Civil War battlefield, so yes. Plenty of hauntings.
Images from Gunnerkrigg Court.

Return to “The Square”