619. To be able to run fast enough to run across water you'd need to run about 65 miles per hour. Good luck with that.
By the way, I read all of the pages (EVERY ONE OF THEM!) of this topic and here are the facts that I noticed were repeated.
160)The numbers '172' can be found on the back of the U.S. $5 dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial.
161)The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.
261) Did you know that in the old days a man was only allowed to beat his wife with a stick the width of his thumb, which is why we now have the saying: The rule of the thumb.
286) Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
305) The sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing her hands in jelly.
312) Intellegent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
372) The Canadian loonie (named for the loon pictured on it) has eleven sides.
404) About 1 out of ten people are left-handed.
409: Slugs have four noses.
565) Coca-Cola was originally green.
588) Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn’t wear pants
603) Cola would be green if colourings weren't added
608) Slugs have 4 noses.
609) The elephant is the only mammal that can't jump!
613) Cooties are real. They're a type of mite that lives off the dead skin and sweat on your eyebrows. They appear on almost every human.
614) The most commonly stolen book is Guinness World Records.
615) Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair. What a great way to insult people! "The zinc and copper levels in your hair have reached critical!"
Dictionary.reference.com once proved this fact to be untrue. They found something to rhyme with orange.
166) The only 3 words in the English language that don't rhyme with anything are: Orange, purple and month!
When I'm stressed, I laugh. When I'm happy, I laugh. When I'm nervous, I laugh. If I find something funny, I can't stop laughing.
If you find any poisonous plants in your tea, just to let you know, it wasn't me.
Don't pop my bubbles. I'll get depressed.