Your most HATED fictional character *Warning:Hatred Ahead!*

A place to chill out and chat. No meaningless messages though!
Luna_Wolf_Norway
Elf
Real First Name: Malin

Re: Your most HATED fictional character *Warning:Hatred Ahead!*

Postby Luna_Wolf_Norway » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:21 pm

"Jon Spiro might have "stuff" that the military didn't have, but Artemis Fowl had "stuff" that humans had never seen."
-Artemis Fowl: The eternity Code (pg 175)

Hahaha! I totally love this! Just had to say! :laughing: Anyway, I hate James Potter. I really don't like him. I know we're supposed to forgive him and everything, because he was so young. But hey, I've been that young and never that mean...
Everybody lies. (Dr. House)

History is rarely made by reasonable men.(Zedd)

Stay back human. You don't know what you're dealing with.(Holly)

Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real? (Dumbledore.) R.I.P.

tigeress27
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name: Casey

Postby tigeress27 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:10 pm

BELLA SWAN OR CULLEN!!! Uh she deserves a good, hard slap. I don't know why I just hate her lol.
Btw I was thinkin of trying for minerva for the Artemis Fowl movie I look like her I think.
(Result of my Brutally honest personality test)
Loser- INTP
47% Extraversion, 67% Intuition, 80% Thinking, 40% Judging

Talked to another human being lately? I'm serious. You value knowledge above ALL else. You love new ideas, and become very excited over abstractions and theories. The fact that nobody else cares still hasn't become apparent to you...
Nerd's a great word to describe you, and I seriously couldn't care less about the different definitions of the word and why you're actually more of a geek than a nerd. You want every single miniscule fact and theory to be presented correctly.

Critical? Sarcastic? Cynical? Pessimistic? Just a few words to describe you when you're at your very best...*cough* Sorry, I mean worst.
On top of all this, you're shy.

centaur_lover
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby centaur_lover » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:44 pm

Luna_Wolf_Norway wrote:"Jon Spiro might have "stuff" that the military didn't have, but Artemis Fowl had "stuff" that humans had never seen."

Hahaha! I totally love this! Just had to say! ...

Thanks! its my favorite book too. Alot of the new series seem to be the best in the middle.

Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code (Colfer) is the best
New Moon (Meyer) is the best in that series
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Rowling) is the best there
Pendragon: The Pilgrims of Rayne (MacHale) is the best, but thats book 8 out of ten.
A Series of Unforntuate Events: The Slippery Slope (Snicket) is the best, but book 10 out of 13

theres more, i know it, just cant remember... its weird =P

"'It's CENTAUR. All caps.' (Artemis) Below the earth's crust, Foaly stored the compliment in the corner of him that stored treasured memories. He would take that out later and gloat over..."
-Artemis Fowl: The time paradox (pg 89)

"Jon Spiro might have "stuff" that the military didn't have, but Artemis Fowl had "stuff" that humans had never seen."
[/b]

Cat Moon
Commander
Location: HIVE - The Higher Institute of Villainous Education

Postby Cat Moon » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:06 pm

No, I didn't like Eragon, he's wet. But I save my full hatred for the Contessa in HIVE, because

Spoiler:
SHE KILLED HIVEmind AND I THOUGH HE WAS AMAZING! I CRIED SO MUCH WHEN HE DIED AND HE'D BETTER COME BACK!
Thankyou for my avvie, Rain! I luv it!!! :laughing:

Do not let the Cat out. No matter what I tell you. :shiny:

Never say that! Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! Because if we fail, I'd rather fail really hugely. All or nothing!
~Moist von Lipwig

+++Out of cheese+++Divide by Cucumber Error+++Please reinstall universe and reboot+++~Discworld

DaMan23
Gremlin

Postby DaMan23 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:26 pm

I forgot the name of the character that I hate so much, but he's some albino guy in the Da Vinci code. He pisses me off, with his hurting himself and emoish acts >.< !!!
It's truley amazing how I don't understand half the things I say o_O

"Now before we get into anything, ladies, no scratching, no spitting and no tattling to mummy."-Butler

"Honestly Linc, I don't know how it's come to this. And you can't keep blaming mom for dying and dad for leaving cause I was there too. The difference is I got out. Mom had life insurance, I took my half, put myself through school. What'd you do with your half Link?"-scoffield -- prison break

Where would you go if you only made left turnes?

Life isn't weird.... It's just the people in it

We could learn alot from crayons; some are sharp, some are dull, while other are pretty, some even have weird names, but they have all learned to live together in the same box

---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

Cat Moon
Commander

Postby Cat Moon » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:00 pm

I hate Caliban, Bonvilain, Opal Koboi, Queen Etheldredda, Lucifer Di S'Embowelli Borgia, the Contessa, Overlord and the Twilight mob. I hate most of them because they hurt my favourite characters from that book, but Twilight I dislike for being wet. Fantasy has to have some action.

Never say that! Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! Because if we fail, I'd rather fail really hugely. All or nothing!
~Moist von Lipwig

+++Out of cheese+++Divide by Cucumber Error+++Please reinstall universe and reboot+++~Discworld

THENEWFOWL
Mud Man
AFC Fan Fiction Name: THENEWFOWL

Postby THENEWFOWL » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:10 am

my most hated mary sue is one that has anoyed us all, thogh i hate the name i will say it here
Spoiler:
LILY FROND

and what the heck do you have against mineva!
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---
randomness is bliss- me
all comments will be taken, not all comments will be taken seriously-me

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:23 pm

I really don't like Edward or Bella from Twilight. (I love Carlisle and Jasper though.) I also don't like Jane Farrar from The Bartimaeus Trilogy.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

Cat Moon
Commander

Postby Cat Moon » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:33 pm

Jane is kind of annoying! I didn't like Kitty...I don't know why, she just annoyed me...maybe 'cos I like Nathaniel and Bartimaeus so much!

I have thought of a new person I hate! I HATE Darth Sidious! I REALLY hate him! Poor Obi-Wan...poor Anakin and Padme and everyone else who
Spoiler:
ended up dead because of him! Although they came back stronger. So there. Eat that, Sidious!

~Moist von Lipwig

Raineesun
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny
Real First Name: Bethy c:

Postby Raineesun » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:46 am

I. STILL. HATE. MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURTAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! I'm reading the series AGAIN. :laughing: :laughing:
(they chose an AWESOME actor for him in the movie though... the ONLY thing I like about it! Minus the actor for Brom and Nasuada....)

FAREWELL!
Ones that could hope to change anything
Are ones who could bear to abandon anything
Without bearing any risk at all
How could you hope to attain anything?
Victory to the charging slaves!
Feuerroter Pfeil und Bogen ~ Attack on Titan
signature credit: ~tammypain

Dontkillchic
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name: Hannah

Postby Dontkillchic » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:37 pm

Edward Cullen.

How can teenage girls think an old dead sparkly vampire as "hot"

It's digusting.

Team Jacob :P
No living creature can resist the Chocolate Fairy's call...

"Yo, Mud Whelp... wanna bite?"

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:00 am

I really hated Harry Potter in the fifth book. He was such a whiny, emo, self-centered teenager. People were upset all around him and he only thought about himself and had baby tantrums.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

EmblematicReprobate
Gremlin

Postby EmblematicReprobate » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:19 pm

I hate Claire from Heroes... well, I hate Heroes now, really, but she's sooo annoying. "I was given these powers for a reason! I must use them to help others and save the world! Let me do it, daddy!" And no character development beyond that. It's been the same thing for the whole series. Worst part is, she can't die. Curses.

And what's that guy's name that shoud rape her? Uhh... Peter. Yes, Peter. Pretty much the same deal. All whiny and wanna-be hero... never changes.

I actually like Edward Cullen, regardless of the fact I dislike the Twilight series. It's pretty amazing that such an abusive creep can appeal to so many fans - quite an accomplishment. The fans are all... well, not-so-smart, but... you get the picture.

Jesse and James! ... the most formualic set of characters eveeeer... but at the same time, they're awesome for pop-culture. =)

Angeline Fowl... *cough* But I wouldn't ever wanna get rid of her. She's just made out to be so perfect by Arty's dad; how she made him want to turn away from criminal enterprises... but she's like this incredibly weak... dependent baby. Gah.

I'm going on for far too long...

Mrs Opal Fowl
Elf
Real First Name: Erika

Postby Mrs Opal Fowl » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:30 am

Raineesun wrote:I. STILL. HATE. MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURTAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! I'm reading the series AGAIN. :laughing: :laughing:
(they chose an AWESOME actor for him in the movie though... the ONLY thing I like about it! Minus the actor for Brom and Nasuada....)

FAREWELL!

A lot of people actually like Murtagh better than Eragon, though I may see your point. I like Arya there. :laughing:
Who I hate in that series is Elva and Roran. God, those two could be a pain.

Elva thinks she's so awesome because she managed to save Nasuada's life, but what she really is is just an annoying little brat who thinks she's got some rare power (which could be given to anyone, really), and eats a lot.
Roran is just some muscular twat who also thinks he's so cool just because he got engaged to someone he's not supposed to be with, knows how to kill people, thinks he's emo for love, won a wrestling match against a gigantic Kull, and ridiculously kills off 193 soldiers without getting maimed at all. He's so irritating for having his boring POVs as well.

Cat Moon
Commander

Postby Cat Moon » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:50 pm

I quite liked Roran, just because he doesn't have a dragon. Elva DOES annoy me though - she REALLY gets on my nerves. Arya does too - she's too perfect, it's like she has no faults.

~Moist von Lipwig

Return to “The Square”