Your most HATED fictional character *Warning:Hatred Ahead!*

A place to chill out and chat. No meaningless messages though!
DaMan23
Gremlin

Re: Your most HATED fictional character *Warning:Hatred Ahead!*

Postby DaMan23 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:42 am

though the series is based on him, I hate Eragon. "Ooooooh fear me! I got a dragon that'll pwn you with a look!!" He thinks he's all that just cause he got a dragon, and trying to go for an emo act just cause some random people gave him the same curse a whole lot of times, and he's trying to get an elf (which i guess he thinks the emo act will give him a success boost) what's more is that he actually decided to ruin the face of men by crying like a baby in a cave just cause he got rejected =_=
It's truley amazing how I don't understand half the things I say o_O

"Now before we get into anything, ladies, no scratching, no spitting and no tattling to mummy."-Butler

"Honestly Linc, I don't know how it's come to this. And you can't keep blaming mom for dying and dad for leaving cause I was there too. The difference is I got out. Mom had life insurance, I took my half, put myself through school. What'd you do with your half Link?"-scoffield -- prison break

Where would you go if you only made left turnes?

Life isn't weird.... It's just the people in it

We could learn alot from crayons; some are sharp, some are dull, while other are pretty, some even have weird names, but they have all learned to live together in the same box

---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:44 am

I really hate Sauske, or however you spell his name, from Naruto.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

Cat Moon
Commander
Location: HIVE - The Higher Institute of Villainous Education

Postby Cat Moon » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:42 pm

I HATE Sebastian Trent! I just read the new HIVE book, Dreadnoughts, and now I HATE him! I'm thinking loads of REALLY murderous thoughts....I HATE HIM! :cursing: It's 'cos he's so horrible to Otto -
Spoiler:
how DARE he inject a supercomputer into Otto! It takes over systems, so it'll probably take out Otto's brain too! And knock out HIVEmind, who's stowing away in Otto's mind! And Otto and HIVEmind are my two favourite characters!

Yeah...so...I need to stop using exclamation marks.... :blush:
Thankyou for my avvie, Rain! I luv it!!! :laughing:

Do not let the Cat out. No matter what I tell you. :shiny:

Never say that! Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! Because if we fail, I'd rather fail really hugely. All or nothing!
~Moist von Lipwig

+++Out of cheese+++Divide by Cucumber Error+++Please reinstall universe and reboot+++~Discworld

15bubbles
Mud Man
Real First Name: J.H.

Re: Your most HATED fictional character *Warning:Hatred Ahea

Postby 15bubbles » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:59 am

THENEWFOWL wrote:my most hated mary sue is one that has anoyed us all, thogh i hate the name i will say it here
Spoiler:
LILY FROND

and what the heck do you have against mineva!

Agreed. There is too much Minerva hating. Lily Frond is irritating, but she's not too bad. AF+HS people, dream on. I'm going to root for the books being relationship-less every time. AF+HS is never going to happen anyway, so quit thinking Minerva is supposed to be competing against Holly.

I don't have any characters I really hate, but the first time I read TAC, I wanted to
Spoiler:
hit Orion as hard as I could. Sadly he isn't real.
The guy annoyed me sooo badly. The second time I read it, he was mildly funny. Holly!
Spoiler:
Hit him in the solar plexus again!
When I'm stressed, I laugh. When I'm happy, I laugh. When I'm nervous, I laugh. If I find something funny, I can't stop laughing.

If you find any poisonous plants in your tea, just to let you know, it wasn't me.

Don't pop my bubbles. I'll get depressed.

Raineesun
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny
Real First Name: Bethy c:

Postby Raineesun » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:27 am

Mrs Opal Fowl wrote:
Raineesun wrote:I. STILL. HATE. MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURTAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! I'm reading the series AGAIN. :laughing: :laughing:

A lot of people actually like Murtagh better than Eragon, though I may see your point.

Actually, Murtagh was my favorite character. Well, is. But then he turned into and evil bastard, so I didn't like him. xD

Lets see. I've read a ton of books... I should have someone i really hate. Buuuut. I can't think of anyone. :b

Actually, Bobby Pendragon pisses me off. Does he seriously think he could win by combining things from other territories? Ugh. Dumbass. :b

Oh, and then there's that guy in... Impossible by Nancy Werlin... humm... the elf-dude. It was just like, "JUST LET THE FRIKKIN GIRL NOT GO INSANE! SHE DID WHAT YOU SAAAAAAIDDD!"
Yeah. If you haven't read that book (and you're over the age of 12) you should read it. I don't know what your parents rules for books are or whatever the heck, but just to be on the safe side... :b

Oh, in Princess Nevermore... uhh, what's the second one called? anywho, i don't like the guy she ends up with. The original guy she fell in love with is WAY better. :c

I don't like the elf-dude from In the Coils of the Snake. He's growing on me a little, but that's NOT she she's supposed to end up with!!! >:c
Ones that could hope to change anything
Are ones who could bear to abandon anything
Without bearing any risk at all
How could you hope to attain anything?
Victory to the charging slaves!
Feuerroter Pfeil und Bogen ~ Attack on Titan
signature credit: ~tammypain

Ezilovetoread
Swear Toad
Real First Name: Ezzie

Postby Ezilovetoread » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:09 pm

softballislife wrote:I HATE orpheus from the book inkspell and inkdeath. I just get mad reading about him! ugh!

YESYESYESYES!!! finally! I just wanted to strangle his spindly neck! Arghhh! :cursing:
Definition, pumpkin: to inflate relatives 

When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ball-point pens would not work in zero gravity.

To combat this problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion developing a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to over 300 degrees C.

The Russians used a pencil.

Raineesun
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny
Real First Name: Bethy c:

Postby Raineesun » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:01 am

Um. He's fat. Not spindly. Just FYI. xD
But yeah, Orpheus just has that.............. annoyingness to him. :b
Ones that could hope to change anything
Are ones who could bear to abandon anything
Without bearing any risk at all
How could you hope to attain anything?
Victory to the charging slaves!
Feuerroter Pfeil und Bogen ~ Attack on Titan
signature credit: ~tammypain

TheMikerophone
Swear Toad
Real First Name: Michael

Postby TheMikerophone » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:54 pm

Someone might have said this already, but Dolores Umbridge ranks as my #1 MOST HATED FICTIONAL CHARACTER. She's hypocritical, paranoid, devious and basically pure evil. I'll take Voldemort any day.

ILiveForTheDay
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: ForeverDay

Postby ILiveForTheDay » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Dolores? I really liked her, or rather the effect she had on the whole school. I just loved the whole episode of 'get rid of teh head'. One of the funniest of the entire series.

As for me. . . Tess in Before I Die. I just wanted to slap her. There's such a thing as Going Out With Dignity.
☺ ☻ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ • ◘ ♫ ☼ ☺ ♪ ♀ ◄ ↕ ‼ ► ↑ ↓ → § ← ∟ ↔ ▼ ▲ ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + ¿

Grady: 'Cuz everytime you try to do something nice for us we end up sad
Nico: Or injured
Grady: Or in Mexico. . .

It's ALIVE.

☺ ☻ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ • ◘ ♫ ☼ ☺ ♪ ♀ ◄ ↕ ‼ ► ↑ ↓ → § ← ∟ ↔ ▼ ▲ ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + ¿

Dontmovethefilesevil
Pixie
Real First Name: Does not exist
Location: Somewhere shooting 47 Avada Kadavra's at someone, also known as an AK-47.

Postby Dontmovethefilesevil » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:25 am

ILiveForTheDay wrote:Dolores? I really liked her, or rather the effect she had on the whole school. I just loved the whole episode of 'get rid of teh head'. One of the funniest of the entire series.

As for me. . . Tess in Before I Die. I just wanted to slap her. There's such a thing as Going Out With Dignity.

Umbridge is the greatest... manipulative woman in Eversville! No one can beat her at her game.

Has no one heard on Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way? She is the Sue all other Sue's aspire to be.
ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.



Muahahahaha I am the evil ruler of the universe and will KILL you


"Do you know how many legs are on that stool, Arty? Three. Only three and that's not a good number for you. Not at all. Three is nearly as bad as four and we all know what four sounds like in Chinese, don't we?"The Atlantis Complex


GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.


Fantasykat
Mud Man
Real First Name: don't ask
Location: Hello?! The Library. Computer and Books. Where else would I be?

Postby Fantasykat » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:37 am

Aghh!!! I despise Penelope from The Luxe series! She is a b**ch!
- In the Bartimeaus Trilogy, Kitty sometimes annoyed me cuz she was kind of b**chy too, and didn't understand demons
-Delores Umbridge. Enough said.
- RACHEL ELIZABETH DARE from the Percy Jckson series. She got in the way and was a preppy weirdo!!!
-Jace Walyland (or is it really Morgensteirn?) from The MortL Instruments. He is such a d**che!!!!
Last edited by Fantasykat on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I do believe in fairies! I do! I do!"
Dragons exist, live with it.
Turn and turn and turn again, we see the what but not the when; remedy and wrong entwine and so they form a single vine. -Prophecy of Blood, Underland Chronicles

Drama rules! Yay Breakfast-Club!
"Your opinion is irrelavent because I hate you." -Linds

Praise Starclan!

Frondish17
Pixie
Real First Name: Liv
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Frondish17

Postby Frondish17 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:40 am

Ezilovetoread wrote:
softballislife wrote:I HATE orpheus from the book inkspell and inkdeath. I just get mad reading about him! ugh!

YESYESYESYES!!! finally! I just wanted to strangle his spindly neck! Arghhh! :cursing:

Wow, I can't believe that someone other than me wants to KILL Orpheus!! I think he is truly the one character who I actually wanted to KILL.

Oh, and Roxane. Who wanted to slap the b****?? Muscling in on Dustfinger like that, the creep. He's Farid's. No one takes Dustfinger away from Farid!! Like when

Spoiler:
Dustfinger was killed in book 2 -
Farid: you will tell me where you've taken him?
Roxane: You least of all!

I just started slapping the book pages. Like, I was going "Lemme at her! Lemme at her!!"

Minerva rates pretty high on my "don't like" list, although I won't hate her unless she tries to cut herself a slice of Holly's Arty - then I'll get mad. (who says A/H ain't gunna happen?)

Oh, I also don't like the first Mrs. Watson. If you've read Sherlock Holmes' autobiography "I, Sherlock", you'll see why. Poor Watson was a dope and didn't see it because he was in love, but she would berate Holmes every time he came for dinner. Gee, most of the people I don't like seem to be girls.

Ohhhhhhh . . . I keep getting people I hate popping into my head. Who's read Michael Grant's "Gone" series? Out of you people, who hates "good, sweet, unassuming, modest, faithful, loyal Edilio?" I HATE good sweet unassuming modest faithful loyal Edilio!! He's too goody goody, give me Quinn back! I repeat: GIVE ME QUINN!

[/center]
Them, we liked

CallMeDomovoi
Swear Toad

Postby CallMeDomovoi » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:23 am

Any character from Twilight. (I mean, really. I wouldn't use that series to wipe my butt with if I was out of toilet paper and that was the only thing lying around.)

Dolores Umbridge (which I guess is the point because she was just... ugh.)

Bellatrix Lestrange (Because anyone who screws with Hermione Granger the way she did is on my "really hate them" list.)

Tony Stark (aka Iron Man, because he's just a complete, arrogant, useless jerk.)

Venom (Spider-man)

Several other characters so obscure I won't even mention them, as chances are nobody here would recognize them.

On the flipside, as to the issue of Minerva Paradizo, I can't say I hate her; I just find her annoying.
Doppler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when you come at them rapidly.
--
WARNING: This person has a doctorate in sarcasm. Proceed with caution.

Ezilovetoread
Swear Toad
Real First Name: Ezzie

Postby Ezilovetoread » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:15 pm

Why does everyone hate Minerva so much? I think she's really cool. I mean, I know she's quite the typical adversary and all, but I'd love to see her verses Artemis in the next book. ESPECIALLY as she just drifted off, y'know?
Definition, pumpkin: to inflate relatives 

When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ball-point pens would not work in zero gravity.

To combat this problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion developing a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to over 300 degrees C.

The Russians used a pencil.

Tenzen12
Pixie

Postby Tenzen12 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:35 pm

I think that is cause she were possible LI for Artemis (I hate it) but Minerva isn't so bad little naive maybe but why hate someone so minor (I wouldn't mind see her in bigger role though)
Spot light steeling squad
Spoiler:
Criminal: Who are you guys!?
Tiger: You mean us? We're-
Blue Rose:We're the heroes of this town! [Steps on criminals face] My name is Blue Rose. We keep the peace in Sternbild at all times!
Tiger: ...What she said.
—Tiger and Bunny

Wolverine: Stay on topic, bub! This movie's about me!
Rorschach: Weren't all the X-Men movies about you?
— I'm A Marvel... And I'm A DC: Wolverine and Watchmen

Heroic Blue screen of Death
Spoiler:
Artemis: I don't like lollipops...

Venkman: Ray has gone bye-bye, Egon... what've you got left?
Egon: Sorry, Venkman, I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought.
—Ghostbusters

Antonio: Hey, Blue Rose, help us out!
Karina(Blue Rose): Daughter... Wife... Haha. Hahaha... *eye twitch*
Antonio: It's no use! We broke her!
—Tiger and Bunny (get know her crush better... he is widower, though)

Return to “The Square”