What colour are your eyes?

A place to chill out and chat. No meaningless messages though!
opalkoboi
Heiki Koboi
Real First Name:Phoebe
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Heiki Koboi
What colour are your eyes?

Postby opalkoboi » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:07 pm

It came up on another thread that I'm Heterochromic. One of my eyes is brown, the other is green. I was just wondering what colour all your eyes are. Put your hair colour too if you like. (BTW, I have ginger hair). I just want to know what's the most common and thought it'd be fun. Is there anyone else on here with herterochromia?
I see you too! XD

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name:Katarina

Re: What colour are your eyes?

Postby Kitsy » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:32 pm

I've got fairly dark brown eyes and fairly dark brown hair. My hair's a faint reddish colour at the moment though, because I dye it. Which reminds me, I really need to dye it soon. My roots are coming through :(
Silly little foul black twisted heart I am!
http://superkits.tumblr.com

IzzyTehMuse
Applied Phlebotinum
Applied Phlebotinum

Postby IzzyTehMuse » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:22 pm

Eyes are hazel; hair is naturally mousey brown. Have some faded red highlights which will get touched up soon. :)
"Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all of those things—trees and grass and sun and moon and stars and Aslan himself. Suppose we have. Then all I can say is that, in that case, the made-up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones[." - Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

"I have had to believe a great deal in God because I have lost my belief in men." -Elias, Noli Me Tangere

"The price of freedom is learning to coexist with that which you hate." -- My
cousin.
*rapes* I love you, Izzy. :P

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
AFC Fan Fiction Name:AFCutie
Location:Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!

Postby afcutie » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:41 pm

I have dark brown eyes, which a little girl thought they were black when we were playing I Spy. And I have brown hair. They look darker when I leave it curly and lighter when it's staight, it also has dark blonde highlights, but I was trying to get more of a reddish tone. Oh well, many of my friends like it. I like, too.

Mere Reflection
Special Agent of Mr. Shiny

Postby Mere Reflection » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:05 am

I have light blue eyes, and dark brown hair (really, really long and irritatingly straight). Its unusual, as the entire family other than me has very dark brown eyes but the same hair. Both my parents and my siblings. I've never died, straightened, curled or done anything to my hair. I wear glasses though, like practically the entire rest of my family. :)
Thanks to Cat Moon & Raineesun for helping me do this XD
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Evening news is where they begin with 'good evening' then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Always remember you are utterly unique. Just like everyone else.
Why are you still reading this?
Nothing is impossible, yet everything is a lie. Fishies! :D
A/H forever

ILiveForTheDay
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name:ForeverDay

Postby ILiveForTheDay » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:05 pm

I have dark brown hair, thick and sort of curly, depending on how long it's been since I washed it (it get's straighter the longer I leave it). Although right now it's straight, thanks to me irons.
As for my eyes, they're green/blue. I like them.
☺ ☻ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ • ◘ ♫ ☼ ☺ ♪ ♀ ◄ ↕ ‼ ► ↑ ↓ → § ← ∟ ↔ ▼ ▲ ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + ¿

Grady: 'Cuz everytime you try to do something nice for us we end up sad
Nico: Or injured
Grady: Or in Mexico. . .

It's ALIVE.

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name:Katarina

Postby Kitsy » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:15 pm

Wish I had curly hair :( It looks so lovely, and apparantly you never need to brush it! Craaaazy.
Silly little foul black twisted heart I am!
http://superkits.tumblr.com

sharkie
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Postby sharkie » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:28 pm

Wish I had curly hair :( It looks so lovely, and apparantly you never need to brush it! Craaaazy.
My friend has blonde curly hair and we all hate her for the fact that she really has to do absolutely nothing to it.
*TEETH KNASH* The yellow ducks shall eat your socks in the nighttime
Took Jangrafess out my sig, clearly he doesn't appreciate old respect when he's pulling stunts like that
Raped your sig to tell you, that yes it is! ~AG
Who cares. - Someone

I want to verb your noun

POKEMON BEASTIALITY PWNS ALL (yes, that was me - Jangra)

SORREH, Niki, teal is my color. ^_^ *rape* BOLD FTW. - Voldylicious
i thought you needed new rape from me and i like this color so *rapes* (:
oohhh kittyyy, she's so orgasmically amazing. *rapes*

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
AFC Fan Fiction Name:AFCutie
Location:Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!

Postby afcutie » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:30 pm

My friend has blonde curly hair and we all hate her for the fact that she really has to do absolutely nothing to it.
Kitsy, that's what you say now, I don't enjoy having curly hair that much, especially since it's frizzy and hard to find a good, affordable product to keep it down. I'll rather have straight hair, personally.

Sharkie, she does nothing with her hair? At times I can pull that off, but not everyday, I wish, then I won't have to worry. In ways its hard for me to mantain it. Don't get me wrong, I like my hair, just not curly all the time.

opalkoboi
Heiki Koboi

Postby opalkoboi » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:37 pm

My hair has a horrible natural style! My fringe bobs up at the right side and the centre, and it's wavy/straight. I'd like just wavy rather than a mix...I would not like curly though. Would NOT suit me.

PS: HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's 22:35, and I'm drunk in the house with only my dad because my mum and sis are in hospital so we aren't doing anything this year, so we had a chinese take out and alochol. Woo!
I see you too! XD

grace2704
Gremlin

Postby grace2704 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:41 am

My eyes are blue, and I have goldeny brown curly hair. Yeah, I love curly hair because I don't have to do practically anything to it :laughing:
You know your addiction to Harry Potter is getting dangerous when you've added words like "Voldemort", "Hogwarts", and "Marauders" to your computer's dictionary. If you have done that, copy this into your sig.

Artemis though it would be nice to stay here and talk like this, but one cage over his future was escaping with his past.
- Artemis Fowl and The Time Paradox, p134.

Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
- Unknown

"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." 
— Sirius Black (Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix)
Yes, I know it is obssessive when I keep ten pages of quotes saved on my computer so I have something cool to put only sig.

ILiveForTheDay
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name:ForeverDay

Postby ILiveForTheDay » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:02 pm

It's more. . . crinkly's the only word I can think of. For the first 5 hours it looks really pretty, but after that it desends into waves. And I just never brush it because that makes it huuuuge and completely flattens it. Not to mention that I mainly have it in a ponytail where you can't tell the difference.

Grady: 'Cuz everytime you try to do something nice for us we end up sad
Nico: Or injured
Grady: Or in Mexico. . .

It's ALIVE.

bluesunrise
Bubbly Queen of Blue
AFC Fan Fiction Name:bluesunrise

Postby bluesunrise » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Brown...and brown! When I was a baby, my eyes were blue and I had blond hair, but they both darkened :( I do, however, have highlights....natural ones! Unfortunately, you can only really see them when the light is just right, but there is some red and blond in there. So, I guess you could say, I'm a red-headed, blond, brunette!

The Doctor/Rose=BEST SHIP EVER!

opalkoboi
Heiki Koboi

Postby opalkoboi » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Brown...and brown! When I was a baby, my eyes were blue and I had blond hair, but they both darkened :( I do, however, have highlights....natural ones! Unfortunately, you can only really see them when the light is just right, but there is some red and blond in there. So, I guess you could say, I'm a red-headed, blond, brunette!
Heehee, my best friend, bethany, is like that. She has (naturally) a blonde fringe, brown hair with lighter streeks and black eye brows. Everyone thinks she dyes her fringe. She has hazel eyes. When any baby is born they always (except very rarely) have blonde hair and blue eyes, but it turns the colour it will stay between 6months-three years. However, I only got hair when I was two and it came out ginger and wavy...like it is now.
I see you too! XD

bluesunrise
Bubbly Queen of Blue
AFC Fan Fiction Name:bluesunrise

Postby bluesunrise » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:11 pm

Heehee, my best friend, bethany, is like that. She has (naturally) a blonde fringe, brown hair with lighter streeks and black eye brows. Everyone thinks she dyes her fringe.
I just wish my highlights were more noticeable, as it is, hardly anyone knows they're even there. :(

The Doctor/Rose=BEST SHIP EVER!

Return to “The Square”