Confessions of a teenage drama queen - Kitty's Journal

Here's where interesting parts of AFC's Forum History will go.
User avatar
lethe_naiad
The Splendiferous
The Splendiferous
Posts: 2436
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:49 am
Real First Name: Lauren
Location: Back off, man. I'm a scientist.
Gender: Female
Status: Offline

Re: Confessions of a teenage drama queen - Kitty's Journal

Postby lethe_naiad » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:48 pm

What exactly does a silent rave entail?
ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Posts: 6887
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:57 pm
Real First Name: Katarina
Location: The land of Kitty (: aka. London
Gender: Female
Status: Offline

Re: Confessions of a teenage drama queen - Kitty's Journal

Postby Kitsy » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:55 pm

VOLDAY IF COURSE I LOVE YOU. SO MUCH THAT I AM CURRENTLY GIVING YOU A SUPER SEKKRET VALENTINES HUG. *hugs* If I hug you for too long though, you'll just explode with love and glitter.

OMGZ I FORGOTZ TO WAKE YOU. SOZ I WAS SILENTLY RAVING. Lulz. xD

It's basically a gathering of loooads of people in a certain place, and on the dot of 7pm we all put our ipods/music players in and dance to our own music together xD So anyone watching would just see hundreds of people dancing and occasionaly shouting to silence xD It was very fun! It lasted half an hour in the end because people didn't stop xD And these two guys jumped on me and they had masks and I was like OMG WHO ARE YOU? Turns out they were people I knew from college, scared the sheeez out of me!

I MUST GO GET READY NOW.
Awhh, everyone in my family got each other presents and chocolates today, it was quite sweet (:
Image
Silly little foul black twisted heart I am!
http://superkits.tumblr.com

User avatar
Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.
Posts: 5460
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:40 pm
Location: Yes.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Confessions of a teenage drama queen - Kitty's Journal

Postby Voldy » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:17 pm

Holly Short wrote:VOLDAY IF COURSE I LOVE YOU. SO MUCH THAT I AM CURRENTLY GIVING YOU A SUPER SEKKRET VALENTINES HUG. *hugs* If I hug you for too long though, you'll just explode with love and glitter.

Oh, I see. Nice save. XD

Kitteh wrote:OMGZ I FORGOTZ TO WAKE YOU. SOZ I WAS SILENTLY RAVING. Lulz. xD

lmao KITTY THE RAVING FREAK! :shiny:

Kittehlicious wrote:It's basically a gathering of loooads of people in a certain place, and on the dot of 7pm we all put our ipods/music players in and dance to our own music together xD So anyone watching would just see hundreds of people dancing and occasionaly shouting to silence xD It was very fun! It lasted half an hour in the end because people didn't stop xD And these two guys jumped on me and they had masks and I was like OMG WHO ARE YOU? Turns out they were people I knew from college, scared the sheeez out of me!

I MUST GO GET READY NOW.
Awhh, everyone in my family got each other presents and chocolates today, it was quite sweet (:

Ooh, that sounds really cool. It's like an eclectic concert or something. XD I was one of those masked peoplez.

Awww, that's sweet! *also gives presents and chocolates* Do you and Tom have anything planned for today? *wink*

User avatar
Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Posts: 6887
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:57 pm
Real First Name: Katarina
Location: The land of Kitty (: aka. London
Gender: Female
Status: Offline

Re: Confessions of a teenage drama queen - Kitty's Journal

Postby Kitsy » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:29 am

What's an eclectic concert?

WELL. WE DID INDEED DO SOMETHING YESTERDAY. By that I mean he took me out for dinner at my fav restaurant (: It was either going to be Zizi's or Cafe Rouge and we got off at the bus stop inbetween them and he walked me towards Zizi's, then spun me round and took me to Cafe Rouge where he'd booked us a table (: It was lovely, and the food was GORGEOUS. I had fried Camembert (cheese) with raspberry/cranberry sauce. Then for my main meal I had lamb with cranberry sauce >.< and potatoes with cheese (I think) and for dessert we shared a fondat au chocolat avec creme Anglais XD I think I got that right. "English cream" btw, is custard xD


And yeah, then we went back to his and cuddled in the loft/office by the ceiling-window-thingy and yeahhh (: it was nice.

AND TODAY I DID WORK AND TIDIED MY ROOM. GO ME.
Image
Silly little foul black twisted heart I am!
http://superkits.tumblr.com

User avatar
Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.
Posts: 5460
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:40 pm
Location: Yes.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Confessions of a teenage drama queen - Kitty's Journal

Postby Voldy » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:38 am

Holly Short wrote:What's an eclectic concert?

It's not a specific type of concert, I was just calling it that.

Kitty wrote:WELL. WE DID INDEED DO SOMETHING YESTERDAY. By that I mean he took me out for dinner at my fav restaurant (: It was either going to be Zizi's or Cafe Rouge and we got off at the bus stop inbetween them and he walked me towards Zizi's, then spun me round and took me to Cafe Rouge where he'd booked us a table (: It was lovely, and the food was GORGEOUS. I had fried Camembert (cheese) with raspberry/cranberry sauce. Then for my main meal I had lamb with cranberry sauce >.< and potatoes with cheese (I think) and for dessert we shared a fondat au chocolat avec creme Anglais XD I think I got that right. "English cream" btw, is custard xD

Omgz that sounds scrumptious. If I visit, I'm totally tagging along with you two. (Unless you don't want me to, of course.) Creme anglais is indeed kind of like custard, but usually it's a bit more runny. *nods* (I made it once when I was making "isle flottante", which is little meringues atop creme anglais, topped with some almond praline and a caramel/sugar syrup. But anyway, yeah, that sounds reaalllyy good, kitteh. *drool*)

Kat wrote:And yeah, then we went back to his and cuddled in the loft/office by the ceiling-window-thingy and yeahhh (: it was nice.

AND TODAY I DID WORK AND TIDIED MY ROOM. GO ME.

Just cuddled? XD Sure, sure.

Yay for work! And tidying!

User avatar
Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Posts: 6887
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:57 pm
Real First Name: Katarina
Location: The land of Kitty (: aka. London
Gender: Female
Status: Offline

Re: Confessions of a teenage drama queen - Kitty's Journal

Postby Kitsy » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:30 pm

Urgh

Basically, last night was Sophy's surprise partayy at her house. Was spectacular, saw loads of people I havn't seen in ages, her house and parents are epic and the chinese boxes, cupcakes and red wine was osum.

Then this morning I got a call from Sophy telling me to check my bag to see if anything was taken. Luckily nothing was taken from me, but a few other girls had stuff stolen from their bags and purses. Katie had her purse emptied completely, and a few other girls had money and stuff taken. I can't believe it, because it was someone we knew or who knew Sophy. Everyone was there by invite and they all knew her pretty well, so it was someone close to her or her family. It's just really sick that people would do that, especially to people they know when they've been invited into their house

"/ urgh.
Image
Silly little foul black twisted heart I am!
http://superkits.tumblr.com

User avatar
Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.
Posts: 5460
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:40 pm
Location: Yes.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Confessions of a teenage drama queen - Kitty's Journal

Postby Voldy » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Holly Short wrote:Urgh

Basically, last night was Sophy's surprise partayy at her house. Was spectacular, saw loads of people I havn't seen in ages, her house and parents are epic and the chinese boxes, cupcakes and red wine was osum.

Ooh, it's always great seeing people you haven't seen in ages. Lawlz red wine, hope our kitty didn't get too tipsy. *pets*

Kat wrote:Then this morning I got a call from Sophy telling me to check my bag to see if anything was taken. Luckily nothing was taken from me, but a few other girls had stuff stolen from their bags and purses. Katie had her purse emptied completely, and a few other girls had money and stuff taken. I can't believe it, because it was someone we knew or who knew Sophy. Everyone was there by invite and they all knew her pretty well, so it was someone close to her or her family. It's just really sick that people would do that, especially to people they know when they've been invited into their house

"/ urgh.

Eep, that's pretty dramatic. Who would do such a thing? At least no one stole anything from you, but that's still really horrible. The idea that a person's own friend could do something like that, it's just blegh. I hope she finds out who did this, and hopefully the person can return the stuff too. Meh.

*leaves cupcake*

User avatar
Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Posts: 6887
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:57 pm
Real First Name: Katarina
Location: The land of Kitty (: aka. London
Gender: Female
Status: Offline

Re: Confessions of a teenage drama queen - Kitty's Journal

Postby Kitsy » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:04 pm

VolsyBoldyBear wrote:Ooh, it's always great seeing people you haven't seen in ages. Lawlz red wine, hope our kitty didn't get too tipsy. *pets*


I didn't get tispy at all xD ahaha, I love that word TISPY. My friend always says it 8-) Anyway, I had threeish glasses and I was fine (: AND THEY PLAYED PUSSYCATDOLLS. I really want this song but I can't find it :( the I don't need a man oneee!

Sex on Legs wrote:Eep, that's pretty dramatic. Who would do such a thing? At least no one stole anything from you, but that's still really horrible. The idea that a person's own friend could do something like that, it's just blegh. I hope she finds out who did this, and hopefully the person can return the stuff too. Meh.


*nods* I hope they find her/him too; I think her mum's going to call the police and shiz.

Volsy the Baker wrote:*leaves cupcake*

*noms*

VOLDY DO MY ENGLISH COURSEWORK FOR ME YEAH BUBZ? <3
Image
Silly little foul black twisted heart I am!
http://superkits.tumblr.com

User avatar
Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.
Posts: 5460
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:40 pm
Location: Yes.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Confessions of a teenage drama queen - Kitty's Journal

Postby Voldy » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:07 pm

Katje wrote:
VolsyBoldyBear wrote:Ooh, it's always great seeing people you haven't seen in ages. Lawlz red wine, hope our kitty didn't get too tipsy. *pets*


I didn't get tispy at all xD ahaha, I love that word TISPY. My friend always says it 8-) Anyway, I had threeish glasses and I was fine (: AND THEY PLAYED PUSSYCATDOLLS. I really want this song but I can't find it :( the I don't need a man oneee!

Lawlz, I had a feeling you'd love that word! XD OOH WANT ME TO FIND FOR JOO?

Kittykitsykat wrote:
Sex on Legs wrote:Eep, that's pretty dramatic. Who would do such a thing? At least no one stole anything from you, but that's still really horrible. The idea that a person's own friend could do something like that, it's just blegh. I hope she finds out who did this, and hopefully the person can return the stuff too. Meh.


*nods* I hope they find her/him too; I think her mum's going to call the police and shiz.

Ah, yeah, that's probably a good idea. *nods sagely*

Kittehlicious wrote:
Volsy the Baker wrote:*leaves cupcake*

*noms*

VOLDY DO MY ENGLISH COURSEWORK FOR ME YEAH BUBZ? <3

O MAYBE? GO ON MSN Y/Y?


Return to “AFC Forum Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum : Disclaimer
cron

Login  •  Register