Confessions of a teenage drama queen - Kitty's Journal

Here's where interesting parts of AFC's Forum History will go.
Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Re: Confessions of a teenage drama queen - Kitty's Journal

Postby Voldy » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:25 am

Kat wrote:*is fecking pissed off*

I've lost my password for an old yahoo account I have, with loads of emails on it AND the one that's attached to my fanfiction account, which I've also lost my password for. Urgh, *hits head on something* and it's really frustrating and I've written down every password I can remember and nothing matches up and just URGH ANNOYING.

Ack! Did you try that Forgot your password? thing? If that doesn't work, you should contact Yahoo or something.

Kat wrote:EDIT: I also have no idea where Tom's hoody is (the one that I keep). It's my primary source of warmth and it's just disappeared from my room. And I can't be sterling silver butter knifed to drama coursework. Urgh.

Double ack. I hate when things just disappear. That like, really happens to me--I'll drop something, and it's no where to be found. Then it'll suddenly appear on the table an hour later. XD But I hope you find the hoody. When in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin. Good luck. </Dumbledore>

XD Well, I LOVE YOU, and don't be down, hun. =(

[I got detention today. XD]

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name: Katarina

Postby Kitsy » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:30 pm

I can't remember the information I put in that you have to provide for "forgotten my password" thingy, and the info I did put in was wrong xD

I FOUND MY HOODY! Instead of taking Voldyumbledores' wise words, I went and looked in the bathroom and realised someone thoughtful had put it in the washing basket. Ingenious idea.

*shnuggles voldy* fankk 'oo, I needed an I LOVE YOU from you to make me feeel bettter :D Why did you get a detention, young man?! Did you do something terribly wrong, or did you rebel against the tyrannous school system? (Tyrannous, is that even a word?)

I'm also going to start doing this other part of my drama coursework. Our teacher told us to do research on some of Stanislavski's methods etc, and that that was the first part of our coursework. And now she's telling us to re-write it to include how it relates to our play... but couldn't she just have said that earlier? Anyway, I wrote it to fit the 500 word limit, so now I have to take out stuff and just urgh 8-)
And apparantly girls can't play guys parts, which I think is stupid. Yes, we're doing naturalism so the acting has to be as naturalistic as possible, but the whole point of acting is that you *act* differently then to what you are. So does that mean because I'm not a child I can't play a child, or I'm not black so I can't play the slave Tituba (we're doing The Crucible!). So we had to edit all kinds of things, each of our parts got cut and just urgh.
I really don't like this teacher. She replaced our old one, Gavin, who was a legend. Plus she's always like "do you want to do a warm up" and then spends like half an hour doing it whilst we're begging her to just let us get on with it because we don't have much time *grumbles*.
Silly little foul black twisted heart I am!
http://superkits.tumblr.com

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:43 pm

Kitteh wrote:I can't remember the information I put in that you have to provide for "forgotten my password" thingy, and the info I did put in was wrong xD

Lawlz, awww. XD Tell Yahoo to hack your account. XD

Katlicious wrote:I FOUND MY HOODY! Instead of taking Voldyumbledores' wise words, I went and looked in the bathroom and realised someone thoughtful had put it in the washing basket. Ingenious idea.

Ahhh, smart! MAYBE I WAS THE THOUGHTFUL SOMEONE WHO DID THAT. 8D

Kitteh wrote:*shnuggles voldy* fankk 'oo, I needed an I LOVE YOU from you to make me feeel bettter :D Why did you get a detention, young man?! Did you do something terribly wrong, or did you rebel against the tyrannous school system? (Tyrannous, is that even a word?)

Awwww ^_^ *cuddles*
I got a detention because a few weeks ago, my teacher was absent for one of my classes. When you have no teacher, you have to go to the "Student Center" and sign in, and just stay there. I signed in and left, as I always do, and as most people do, but they caught me this time. -_- But whatever, detention is okay--all I did was sit in the office, and I got to do some homework/studying that I wouldn't have done anyway. So yay! XD

Kitsy wrote:I'm also going to start doing this other part of my drama coursework. Our teacher told us to do research on some of Stanislavski's methods etc, and that that was the first part of our coursework. And now she's telling us to re-write it to include how it relates to our play... but couldn't she just have said that earlier? Anyway, I wrote it to fit the 500 word limit, so now I have to take out stuff and just urgh 8-)

Oooh, what are Stanislavski's methods? *sits in desk and waits for Kitty!teacher!lecture*

OH, and your word limit thing reminded me--remember that history thing I had to write, it had to be less than a page? I wrote over four. :shiny: </random>

Katje wrote:And apparantly girls can't play guys parts, which I think is stupid. Yes, we're doing naturalism so the acting has to be as naturalistic as possible, but the whole point of acting is that you *act* differently then to what you are. So does that mean because I'm not a child I can't play a child, or I'm not black so I can't play the slave Tituba (we're doing The Crucible!). So we had to edit all kinds of things, each of our parts got cut and just urgh.
I really don't like this teacher. She replaced our old one, Gavin, who was a legend. Plus she's always like "do you want to do a warm up" and then spends like half an hour doing it whilst we're begging her to just let us get on with it because we don't have much time *grumbles*.

Awww, that sucks! You should be able to act any part! KIT, I WANT TO SEE YOU PERFORM. :shiny: What happened to your old teacher? Lawlz, warm-ups. XD Well, I hope it gets better, hunneh. *hugs* Love ya vewwy muchly. 8D

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:48 pm

*lectures Voldy* Stanislavski was a drama practitoner and he practically invented realism/naturalism. THE END. xD

LOL, what did your history teacher say in the end to it? A ASTERIKKKKKKSSS RIGHT?

My old teacher swapped timetables with that teacher >.> and the other two before that who taught us only on Fridays just LEFT THE SCHOOL after like two weeks BLAHHH.

Ick. I'm in the mood to shop, really really badly. There's this dark blue summer dress I want from Topshop! But then I'd have to buy shoes to match... oh well :shiny: But I don't know whether to wait for the Topshop Fashion Show to come round so I can get a discount, or just buy it now. It's not like I'll be able to wear the dress 'til it gets warmer but then I don't know *when* the show will come round or if they'll still have it.
Sigh.

I really really really want to go spending and buy LOTS OF PRETTY CLOTHES AND SHOES.
Ahahahahha :D

I procrastinated for a whole hour against this Gatsby essay, then wrote 634 words, and now I'm back here again xD

OMGZ. I'm dying my hair. Right, so I couldn't find terracotta (sp) and I didn't want to do it mahogony (sp) again so I went fo "rich espresso" which should hopefully be a deep browney colour. Bye bye red hair, but not for long xD I'll dye it red again soooon I think.

marzandstars
Council Member

Postby marzandstars » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:24 pm

Holly Short wrote:*lectures Voldy* Stanislavski was a drama practitoner and he practically invented realism/naturalism. THE END. xD

LOL, what did your history teacher say in the end to it? A ASTERIKKKKKKSSS RIGHT?

My old teacher swapped timetables with that teacher >.> and the other two before that who taught us only on Fridays just LEFT THE SCHOOL after like two weeks BLAHHH.

Ick. I'm in the mood to shop, really really badly. There's this dark blue summer dress I want from Topshop! But then I'd have to buy shoes to match... oh well :shiny: But I don't know whether to wait for the Topshop Fashion Show to come round so I can get a discount, or just buy it now. It's not like I'll be able to wear the dress 'til it gets warmer but then I don't know *when* the show will come round or if they'll still have it.
Sigh.

I really really really want to go spending and buy LOTS OF PRETTY CLOTHES AND SHOES.
Ahahahahha :D

I procrastinated for a whole hour against this Gatsby essay, then wrote 634 words, and now I'm back here again xD

OMGZ. I'm dying my hair. Right, so I couldn't find terracotta (sp) and I didn't want to do it mahogony (sp) again so I went fo "rich espresso" which should hopefully be a deep browney colour. Bye bye red hair, but not for long xD I'll dye it red again soooon I think.

dark blue summer dress with grey woolly tights and patent black heels. Patent black heels are a staple pair of heels, must I add. THAT can be worn in winter ^_-

ooohhhhh POST WHEN YOU DYE IT. And even if you dye it brown it eventually goes red after lots of washes XD

We must be swift as a coursing river
With all the force of a great typhoon
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

*rapes* with muchos love from a mysterious sig-raping shadow *disappears*
THIS IS NOT VOLDY. It is a mysterious sig!rapist, leaving some love. *hugs*

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:39 pm

I really need patent black heels, except I want them to have a chunky heels so I can wear them casually. I'm not even sure I'd have them patent, maybe just black. Or a dark brown to wear with jeans. But for the dress I'd need black *sigh*.

I LOOK UNPHOTOGENIC SO NO PHOTOS TODAY PEEPS.
It's gone from faded red to something a little darker than my natural hair colourrrrr! :D

NOW. Off to Gossip Girl. Except my laptop won't play any dvds because its floral-patterned bedsheet *hits it*

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:09 pm

I will marry a rich man.
"Why?" I hear you ask.

So I can shop at Selfridges. *sigh* And live in Topshop.

lethe_naiad
The Splendiferous
The Splendiferous
Real First Name: Lauren

Postby lethe_naiad » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:34 am

Is Selfridges an expensive shop? Because to me it kind of sounds like a whitegoods store. It's weird.

Anyway, why settle for marrying a rich man? Just become rich yourself!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 am

Selfridges is a department store, a HUGE department store with clothes that are ridiculously expensive :'(

Ahahah! I would like to be rich myself, but that failing... *gets out man net* :D

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:57 pm

Today has been good.

1) I GOT A PART :D In that play I auditioned for! It's not the lead, but it's her best friend and I think it's still a fairly good part (: Which is good 'cause I can split my time on my drama coursework and stuff.

2) Lots of my friends got parts too (: I'm so happy Dominic got one of the leads!

3) I have my cheque and my permission form for the Greece Trip all ready.

4) I love ma boyyyyfwend >.<

YAY. (:

Elin_Darling
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: Melanie

Postby Elin_Darling » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:47 am

Oh oh...fanina or something...right?

bahh, its still a bad book, though good on you for getting a part!

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:00 pm

Fanny actually, what a name, eh? xD

I actually have no work to do today. My english cw plan is in, and I can't do my cw until I get it back. My second draft section one, and first draft section for drama are in, can't do them until I get it back. I have no homework, I had a practise paper today and yeah (: no work!

BUT I WANT TO WATCH GOSSSIP GIRL.

Nikita
Tweetie

Postby Nikita » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:31 pm

Um, HI.

How's Tom? (:

word
Owen: You okay? Want to get a drink or something?
Cristina: Oh. Oh, now we're on again 'cause the mood suits you? Because I'm the sad little girl with no friends and I tripped your savior complex into action? Usually I can deal with the hot and cold thing, but not today. Just leave me the hell alone.

lethe_naiad
The Splendiferous
The Splendiferous
Real First Name: Lauren

Postby lethe_naiad » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:49 am

OMG GOSSIP GIRL

I completely forgot, I have to go watch the new episode

*twitch*

kthxbye
ImageImageImageImageImage

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:02 am

The latest episode doesn't come out 'til Feb Dx

Return to “AFC Forum Archive”