THE 2008 ETERNITY AWARDS - WINNERS

Here's where interesting parts of AFC's Forum History will go.
Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Re: THE 2008 ETERNITY AWARDS - WINNERS

Postby Voldy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:17 pm

Thank you, for that threesome of awards. XD

Among the graphic designers, there are the traditional artists. From drawing to painting, coloring to even photography, we have a wide range of artistic creativity here. This year's BEST TRADITIONAL ARTIST goes to the lovely marzandstars! Congrats, hun! *gives special drawing pencil coated with loff*

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name: Katarina

Postby Kitsy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:19 pm

Now, looking back at the last few awards, there’s really no surprise that the MOST CREATIVE AFCer is.. Voldy! With the passion he has for graphics and traditional art alike, he is extremely creative!

*gives giant multi-coloured brain* (Yes, that seems like a creative award to me!)
Silly little foul black twisted heart I am!
http://superkits.tumblr.com

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:21 pm

Thank you very much for that interesting and creative award! XD

One of the hardest ways of expressing creativity on a forum is one of the things that is often overlooked--picking a username. The winner of the COOLEST USERNAME award goes to IzzyTehMuse, with her original, snappy, and unique name! Congratulations! *gives name-engraved chocolate-bar award*

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:23 pm

Over the past year, we’ve had good newbies, okay newbies and some not so great newbies ;) But one has stood out above all, and the BEST NEWBIE goes to Elin_Darling! Now, I’m not sure Elin can be counted as a real newbie anymore, it feels like she’s been on here forever! But in EA terms, she is, so congratulations!

*gives a giant baby award to Elin* XD

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:25 pm

While AFC has its fair share of random, crazy users (woot!), there are the select few that outshine others when it comes to sensibility and common sense. With his logical and realistic to things, it is no wonder that the MOST SENSIBLE award goes to Gus! Congrats!

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:27 pm

Well, AFC has many hyper members – even Gus has had a hyper moment on AFC, and I’m sure we recorded it somewhere too. However, our two Most Hyper members (for it is another tie!) are Lightbulb621 and unappreciatedgenius! Dearest Lighty and Jem, how we all know the extent of your hyperness XD

*gives TWO awards* Much deserved congratulations!

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:30 pm

We all know how hard it is to achieve world domination. Some of has have tried, and failed, sadly. *sob* But the winner of this year's MOST LIKELY TO CONQUER THE WORLD award goes to sharkie! With her strong opinions, great arguments and debates, and general uber!ness, it is well-deserved! Congrats! *gives globe award* Don't eat me, please!

And a congrats to our runners-up, who were both behind by a single vote--Ihdreniel & Holly Short!

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:31 pm

Sharkie, I'll teach you guitar hero if you let me rule a country when you're world ruler, yes? xD

We have lots of potential in our AFC members, but imagine if one of us became a leading world power? Scary thought, isn’t it? ; ) But, apparently, the Most Likely to Run for President is... Gus! With his intelligence and general penguin uberness, we would all vote for him!

*gives presidency* Congrats dearey!

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:33 pm

Keeping AFC alive and well is a task that requires great devotion and activity. The winner of the MOST DEVOTED TO AFC award goes to Matt! He is the one who founded the site, and without him, you wouldn't be reading right now about how he won an award. XD An award he very much deserves! Congrats, Matt! *gives AFC-on-a-stick*

And congratulations to our runners-up, who were all behind by 1 vote--Lightbulb621, Tyrison, & Voldy (yours truly! XD)

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:37 pm

Many of our members come and go, they’re activeness depending on the time of year, the seasons, the school year, the lunar eclipse etc. But the Most Active is, as voted by you, Bentj96. Congrats Bentj! We’ve all seen him around the forums recently, and though he hasn’t been here too long, he sure is active around the forum.

*gives glowing stick* (We've given out so many awards, we can't afford many more! XD)

Bentj is closely followed by Tyrison! Congrats Ty dear.

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:40 pm

With all the happenings and goings-on around the forum, it is not difficult to get lost. But some people are able to keep it all together, and are ALWAYS IN THE KNOW. And the winner of this award is, once again, Matt! Congrats! *gives BBQ Sticks*

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:42 pm

OMG BBQ STICKS. LUL.

Ahem.

Being an AF forum, we have tons of AF fans (well duh!) But we have three that stand out the most as being the Biggest AF-Fan Boys/Girls, and they were Matt, Bentj96 and AFfan!
We know from Bentj’s activeness, AFfan’s name and Matt’s very own personal shrine and site devoted to AF that this award is very well placed!
Congratulations guys!

*gives Eoin-Colfer-on-a-stick* (If Matt doesn't already have this, that is.)

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:44 pm

We're all Artemis Fowl fans, but many of us are fans of other fandoms. [I myself am a big Harry Potter fan.] The award for BIGGEST NON-AF FANBOY/GIRL goes to Lightbulb621, for her devotion to Twilight, and possibly other things! Congrats!

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles

Postby Kitsy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:46 pm

Apart from the staff, we have lots of members that contribute to AFC and who help it run smoothly. As we have many active members, the votes are quite far spread, so we have a four-way tie here!
For the Most Valued Non-Staff Contributor, we have crystal_clear, Lightbulb621 and Lime Yay! I know I said four – we also have arty_gal. Anni (arty_gal) is not officially an active staff member at the moment due to exams, but she still does help out so I guess she comes under this category too!

Congratulations guys! *gives multitude of awards*

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:47 pm

AFC's had a fairly big history, so naturally, we've had users that have come and gone. Many of these users, however, are ingrained in our hearts for their contribution and activity on the forum. The award for MOST MISSED AFCER(S) is a tie this year, so congratulations to Diana & Nikita! Who knows, perhaps they'll come back and see this? ^_^ *gives shiny, invisible award*

Return to “AFC Forum Archive”