Which are your favourite sport?

General Entertainment Chat. Please use the specific sub-forums.
Invisible Ninja
Pixie
Re: Which are your favourite sport?

Postby Invisible Ninja » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:27 pm

Baseball, basketball, throwball, capture the flag, cricket (although I've never played :( ), and I suppose football, although I rarely play.

Pseudonym
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby Pseudonym » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:52 pm

I like archery, but not with these new-fangled bows that have pulleys and such. (I'm not good at archery, but I like the idea of carrying on an ancient sport.) Boxing is also a good sport to watch. I prefer fights from the days of local fight clubs and only eight champions. (I think there are over forty championship titles now!) Falconry is probably my favorite sport. (I think it's a fair form of hunting because both the raptor and prey have adapted to catch or avoid the other.)
Put pants on Ziggy!

Invisible Ninja
Pixie

Postby Invisible Ninja » Tue May 25, 2010 5:31 am

I like archery, but not with these new-fangled bows that have pulleys and such. (I'm not good at archery, but I like the idea of carrying on an ancient sport.) Boxing is also a good sport to watch. I prefer fights from the days of local fight clubs and only eight champions. (I think there are over forty championship titles now!) Falconry is probably my favorite sport. (I think it's a fair form of hunting because both the raptor and prey have adapted to catch or avoid the other.)
I agree, archery is fun but the bows with all the pulleys and cords everywhere are confusing and annoying.

Precisely what is falconry, pray tell? I have heard of it, certainly, but what exactly is it? Just using your falcon(s) to hunt, or do they help you while you use your bow and arrows, or what?
my favourite sports are Cricket,Foot ball and Basket Ball. i also like Boxing and Marshal art. tell me about you?
Very nice choices. :) I can't say I enjoy boxing as much as the others, but that's mainly because I like to use my feet and whole body in general for fighting, not just fists. ;)

Chitiliti
Commander
Real First Name:Cait
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Chitiliti

Postby Chitiliti » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:28 am

I like baseball. I also like UFC and free running, but I'm not sure if those are really "sports", so I'll go with baseball. That's really the only "sport" I can think of that I really really enjoy.

Invisible Ninja
Pixie

Postby Invisible Ninja » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:30 pm

I like baseball. I also like UFC and free running, but I'm not sure if those are really "sports", so I'll go with baseball. That's really the only "sport" I can think of that I really really enjoy.
Yay for baseball! :D UFC and free running are sports in my book (although I prefer WWE and TNA over UFC). ;)

Return to “Entertainment”