Knowing (FTW!)

Talk about the latest action movies, sci-fi thrillers, horrors and chick-flicks here!
optiguy
Council Member
Real First Name:Darius
Knowing (FTW!)

Postby optiguy » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:09 pm

Did you see it? Did you love it? Did you hate it? Did you love or hate the ending? Please discuss!
"It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone."
-Rose Kennedy.

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Re: Knowing (FTW!)

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:29 pm

Knowing was EPIC. The ending was great, with Caleb and the other girl running to the huge tree... my favorite creepy parts were when Caleb was scratching the numbers in the desk without knowing and then he was like, "Oh... did I do that?" and when the two parents lifted up the bed and it just said EVERYONE ELSE EVERYONE ELSE EVERYONE ELSE EVERYONE ELSE EVERYONE ELSE like ten billion times. I thought for sure when they looked under the bed they were going to find a corpse or something. But somehow, finding the meaning of EE carved all over was even more creepy.

:shiny: I loooooooooooved it.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

optiguy
Council Member
Real First Name:Darius

Re: Knowing (FTW!)

Postby optiguy » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:44 pm

I know, it was completely EPIC! I liked the whole point of the movie, the beginning of mankind.

My favourite action/intense/epic/funny part was the plane crash scene. The flames were crappy animation, but the rest was great! When the 3 people are running towards him and they're suddenly engulfed in flames, I loved that!
"It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone."
-Rose Kennedy.

Return to “Movies”