THE LAST AIRBENDER

Talk about the latest action movies, sci-fi thrillers, horrors and chick-flicks here!
lotrfan
Commander

Re: THE LAST AIRBENDER

Postby lotrfan » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:12 pm

I might be going to see it today. I'm never had high hopes for this movie though, but I'm sure I'll still be disappointed.

I can't believe that they do so many of the pronunciations wrong on purpose! What is wrong with them!

And I heard that the Kyoshi Warriors aren't in it!! What is that??!! What is wrong with these people!

Edit: Ok, so I saw the movie yesterday and Oh My God! Wow. Every time they said "oh-ng" I cringed. I can't believe they didn't put Suki in it at all. And what was with Haru? He was like a 10 year old kid that was hiding behind everyone like a weakling. And they put the prisoners in a "prison" where they were surrounded by earth. What is wrong with these people?
I kind of liked Katara, and I liked Zuko too (because how can I not like him, he's Zuko)
ImageImage Image

Obsessed with...Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Artemis Fowl, Maximum Ride, Avatar the Last Airbender....and proud
I am eternally greatful to xybolic for introducing me to Ouran High School Host Club, which I am now completely obsessed with!! :loveeyes:

"The same blood flows in my veins. The same weakness." - Aragorn, FOTR

"Don't worry Sam. Rosie knows an idiot when she sees one." - Frodo, FOTR

"Put aside the ranger. Become who you were born to be." - Elrond, ROTK

"Haruhi and I are the main chracters, so we're obviously love interests!" - Tamaki, OHSHC

Chitiliti
Commander
Real First Name: Cait
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Chitiliti

Postby Chitiliti » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:55 am

I was SO PISSED that he cut out the Kyoshi Warriors. They were going to be in the movie but I heard they got cut because they "took up too much of the story line" or something like that. HELLO. You take out Suki and the other Warriors and it changes the entire story line.

Also, I find it funny that they were still included on the cards that came with the Happy Meal toys. :/

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:01 pm

Are you serious? McDonald's got it right, but the movie people can't? How sad is that?

So if they had a picture of Suki on the Happy Meal thing, was it from the TV show? Wouldn't all the other pictures be from the movie, and then there's just Suki as an animated character. What?! Dear lord.
ImageImage Image

Obsessed with...Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Artemis Fowl, Maximum Ride, Avatar the Last Airbender....and proud
I am eternally greatful to xybolic for introducing me to Ouran High School Host Club, which I am now completely obsessed with!! :loveeyes:

"The same blood flows in my veins. The same weakness." - Aragorn, FOTR

"Don't worry Sam. Rosie knows an idiot when she sees one." - Frodo, FOTR

"Put aside the ranger. Become who you were born to be." - Elrond, ROTK

"Haruhi and I are the main chracters, so we're obviously love interests!" - Tamaki, OHSHC

Return to “Movies”