Inception

Talk about the latest action movies, sci-fi thrillers, horrors and chick-flicks here!
bluesunrise
Bubbly Queen of Blue
AFC Fan Fiction Name:bluesunrise
Re: Inception

Postby bluesunrise » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:28 am

I personally think that he is in the real world. And I doubt that there will be a sequel; the story ended really nicely, and Nolan isn't one to keep churning out sequels.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's in the real world too. Even though Nolan didn't come out and say whether or not the end's a dream, it sounded like it isn't.

The Doctor/Rose=BEST SHIP EVER!

Palagrin
Mud Man
Real First Name:Rhys

Postby Palagrin » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:48 pm

I love how Nolan isn't saying whether he's in the real world or not- it kinda keeps everyone speculating. To be honest, it's not really important- more important is the fact that Cobb just doesn't care anymore, and just leaves the top spinning to go to his kids.
ThirstforFiction || Recent Reviews: Angel's Fury | Divergent | An Act of Love | Long Reach

Mizora
Spartan Warrior
Real First Name:Uh...Guess?
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Spinnika

Postby Mizora » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:50 am

Inception is now one of my favourite movies (my dad's watching it right now, infact, while I'm on the computer). I've always loved movies that keep you guessing and has you puzzling over the complex plotline.
Like most people, the aspect that interested me most was whether or not Cobb was dreaming at the end. There are a lot of different opinions, but I personally believe that he actually did return to reality. This person spotted an interesting element that I missed both times I watched the movie:
In the opening moments you get a glimpse of Leo's hand. Specifically, he's wearing his wedding ring. Now, if you follow the rest of the movie keeping an eye out for this you will notice that he only has the ring on when he's in the dream world. At the end of the movie he isn't wearing the ring." If the ring only appears when he's in a dream and he's not wearing at the end of the film, that could be confirmation that in fact, the top does stop spinning after the credits and Cobb is at last in the real world.
I'm justing going to watch the rest of Inception and see if that's true.
I LOVE Harry Potter!!!
˙ɯɐ ı sɐ ʇɹɐɯs sɐ ǝɹɐ noʎ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı ¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ
BIBLE = Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
"Lol Mizzy. MIZZZZZY. MiZoRa's box. Pandora. Mizora. Muahahaha. Insane, eh?" - Purple_Enigma
An adventure is merely an inconvenience looked at the right way, while an inconvenience is an adventure looked at the wrong way. ~G.K Chesterton
http://www.fairytalenovels.com/
EA Awards 2011-Mr. Shiny award of 2011

bluesunrise
Bubbly Queen of Blue
AFC Fan Fiction Name:bluesunrise

Postby bluesunrise » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:20 pm

^Interesting...I didn't notice that either. I'll have to keep an eye out for that next time I watch it.

The Doctor/Rose=BEST SHIP EVER!

bluealice
Atlantean
Real First Name:Alsacia

Postby bluealice » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Woah.. this movie is like... O_O.. very unique, and the writers are very smart.. an outstanding movie... However, I'd have to watch it three times to understand it better though *.*
ZZZ

Return to “Movies”