Bourne Identity, Supremacy, Ultimatum

Talk about the latest action movies, sci-fi thrillers, horrors and chick-flicks here!
supermassivemusefan
Cave Troll

Bourne Identity, Supremacy, Ultimatum

Postby supermassivemusefan » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:20 pm

No one seems to have seen them except me which sucks

bluesunrise
Bubbly Queen of Blue
AFC Fan Fiction Name: bluesunrise

Re: Bourne Identity, Supremacy, Ultimatum

Postby bluesunrise » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:34 pm

I've seen them! In fact my family owns all three of them. We even had a Bourne movie marathon at our house last year. I think they're all very good, except for the shaking camera effect. I can't stand that! It gives me a headache almost every time I watch them. Do you think they should make a 4th one? I think it would be interesting to see a prequel. I would like to know what happened to him before he lost his memory, especially in regards to Nicky. It bugs me that they gave hints about a possible relationship between the two of them in Ultimatum but never expanded upon that.

The Doctor/Rose=BEST SHIP EVER!

Palagrin
Mud Man
Real First Name: Rhys

Postby Palagrin » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:22 pm

I've only seen Identity, although I really need to see the other two. I have Ultimatum, but I don't want to watch it withough first having seen Supremacy.
ThirstforFiction || Recent Reviews: Angel's Fury | Divergent | An Act of Love | Long Reach

lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:32 pm

I've seen all of them. I liked the first one, but after that I wasn't too crazy about them.
Spoiler:
I didn't like that the girl (what's her name? Marie?) died in the beginning of the second one. It kind of got annoying after that.

I think they might actually make a fourth one. I read something about it in Entertainment Weekly a while ago, but I haven't heard anything lately.
ImageImage Image

Obsessed with...Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Artemis Fowl, Maximum Ride, Avatar the Last Airbender....and proud
I am eternally greatful to xybolic for introducing me to Ouran High School Host Club, which I am now completely obsessed with!! :loveeyes:

"The same blood flows in my veins. The same weakness." - Aragorn, FOTR

"Don't worry Sam. Rosie knows an idiot when she sees one." - Frodo, FOTR

"Put aside the ranger. Become who you were born to be." - Elrond, ROTK

"Haruhi and I are the main chracters, so we're obviously love interests!" - Tamaki, OHSHC

bluesunrise
Bubbly Queen of Blue
AFC Fan Fiction Name: bluesunrise

Postby bluesunrise » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:45 pm

Yeah, a fourth Bourne movie is one of those movies that has been "in the works" for quite sometime. I have a feeling that if they do do a fourth one, we won't be seeing it anytime soon.

Spoiler:
I didn't actually care too much about Marie. I found her character to be rather bland and boring to be honest. I didn't feel any connection with her.

I was wondering, in Ultimatum, did he get ALL his memory back or only part of it?

The Doctor/Rose=BEST SHIP EVER!

Palagrin
Mud Man
Real First Name: Rhys

Postby Palagrin » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Now that I've seen Supremacy and Ultimatum, I can say that I love this series. I really like how the director for S and U took it. Supremacy has a kick ass car chase. I think it might be my favourite of the three, although Ultimatum is amazing too.
ThirstforFiction || Recent Reviews: Angel's Fury | Divergent | An Act of Love | Long Reach

Return to “Movies”