Whats The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen?

Talk about the latest action movies, sci-fi thrillers, horrors and chick-flicks here!
supermassivemusefan
Cave Troll

Whats The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen?

Postby supermassivemusefan » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:29 pm

It would have to be twilight
and I'm sorry to all you fans but it just sucks :lick:

ILiveForTheDay
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: ForeverDay

Re: Whats The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen?

Postby ILiveForTheDay » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:36 pm

Eragon. I'm sorry, at least Twilight was wellish done. This was possibly the worst book-film movie that has been known to man. Cringe-worthy script, and for crying out loud you couldn't even tell Arya was an elf.
☺ ☻ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ • ◘ ♫ ☼ ☺ ♪ ♀ ◄ ↕ ‼ ► ↑ ↓ → § ← ∟ ↔ ▼ ▲ ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + ¿

Grady: 'Cuz everytime you try to do something nice for us we end up sad
Nico: Or injured
Grady: Or in Mexico. . .

It's ALIVE.

☺ ☻ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ • ◘ ♫ ☼ ☺ ♪ ♀ ◄ ↕ ‼ ► ↑ ↓ → § ← ∟ ↔ ▼ ▲ ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + ¿

Dontmovethefilesevil
Pixie
Real First Name: Does not exist
Location: Somewhere shooting 47 Avada Kadavra's at someone, also known as an AK-47.

Postby Dontmovethefilesevil » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:36 am

Avatar: The Last Airbender. Not really bad, just stupid. I laughed through the entire movie, it was so stupid. Then kept on laughing afterwards when we made fun of it.
ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.



Muahahahaha I am the evil ruler of the universe and will KILL you


"Do you know how many legs are on that stool, Arty? Three. Only three and that's not a good number for you. Not at all. Three is nearly as bad as four and we all know what four sounds like in Chinese, don't we?"The Atlantis Complex


GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.


lotrfan
Commander

Postby lotrfan » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:07 pm

Emile

I don't even know what it's about, all I can say is do not watch it! Do not let the fact that Ian McKellan is in it make you want to watch it.

Compared to this movie, all three of the ones you guys mentioned seem good.
ImageImage Image

Obsessed with...Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Artemis Fowl, Maximum Ride, Avatar the Last Airbender....and proud
I am eternally greatful to xybolic for introducing me to Ouran High School Host Club, which I am now completely obsessed with!! :loveeyes:

"The same blood flows in my veins. The same weakness." - Aragorn, FOTR

"Don't worry Sam. Rosie knows an idiot when she sees one." - Frodo, FOTR

"Put aside the ranger. Become who you were born to be." - Elrond, ROTK

"Haruhi and I are the main chracters, so we're obviously love interests!" - Tamaki, OHSHC

OneFourFive
Swear Toad

Postby OneFourFive » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:17 pm

Simon Birch.

Never ever EVER watch that self indulgent piece of cr@p.

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
AFC Fan Fiction Name: AFCutie
Location: Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!

Postby afcutie » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:02 am

I would have to say that Eragon and The Last Airbender. Eragon was good on it's own, but I didn't like the fact that it's was nothing like the book. If you were to change the characters you wouldn't even know that the story is suppose to be Eragon. The Last Airbender was okay,but not the best movie I've seen, I expected it to have more action in it. I like movies with a lot action.

Purple_Enigma
Pixie

Postby Purple_Enigma » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:41 am

Eragon. Horrible. I doubt anyone who hadn't read the book got anything.
TAC
Spoiler:
'I must go,Butler,' said Artemis firmly.'My mind is eating me alive.I think the guilt is the main problem.I must do whatever I can to atone.'
'And?' said Butler,unconvinced.
Artemis held his arms out so that Foaly could drape the suit sleeves over them.
'And I will not be beaten by that jackass.'
'Jackass?'said Foaly,wounded.‘My favourite uncle is a jackass.'

From here
Spoiler:
If asked in class what the Avada Kedavra curse does, yelling "It does DEATH!" may be correct but is not the manner in which one should answer.
The proper way to report to Professor McGonagall is "You wanted to see me, Professor?" Not "I have it on good authority that you have no evidence."
I will not tell the Ravenclaws that they're basically useless because Hogwarts' smartest student is in another house.
I will not conjure up lemons and say-Life hath given thou LEMONS!

EA 2011 - The Member who is Always in the Know :D :D

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People
Real First Name: Matt
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Matt

Postby Matt » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:47 am

Unborn. Terrible, boring, genuinely awful movie. Fell asleep in the cinema... and that is the ONLY time I've ever done that.

Frondish17
Pixie
Real First Name: Liv
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Frondish17

Postby Frondish17 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:29 am

I agree with you on Eragon. It was really badly done. I also absolutely HATED A Series of Unfortunate Events. I mean, Count Olaf was the most disgusting character I think I have ever or will ever see on screen. Ick ick ick. I mean, the guy was literally a homocidal, egotistical pedaphile???? Hello? The only good thing about that movie was the fact that the boy could have been Artemis ;P lol
Also, Pride and Prejudice with Keira Knightly. It just didn't work. I didn't get that warm fuzzy romantic feeling at all, and she portrayed Elizabeth Bennet (gee, another Elizabeth?) as an immature kid who was spoiled and had no good reason for prejudice or pride (as opposed to the book). Also, I really dislike it when the only thing supposedly different from modern girls and 1800-hundreds girls is the style of their clothes and their hair. They ACTED differently back then. Elizabeth in this movie acted just like she would have as a 21st century teen. Ugh. Just . . . ugh.

[/center]
Them, we liked

Fantasykat
Mud Man
Real First Name: don't ask
Location: Hello?! The Library. Computer and Books. Where else would I be?

Postby Fantasykat » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:16 pm

Dear John
Horrific and sappy. I didn't understand how the chick (played by Amanda Seifried) was likeable at all. She was kind of a b*tch. And the conflict between John and his father was not very well developed and made little sense. I've seen a ton of good romance movies and Dear John was not one of them.
(Also I despise all of the Nicholas Sparks novels....)
"I do believe in fairies! I do! I do!"
Dragons exist, live with it.
Turn and turn and turn again, we see the what but not the when; remedy and wrong entwine and so they form a single vine. -Prophecy of Blood, Underland Chronicles

Drama rules! Yay Breakfast-Club!
"Your opinion is irrelavent because I hate you." -Linds

Praise Starclan!

bluealice
Sprite
Real First Name: Alsacia

Postby bluealice » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:25 pm

New Moon... too lame and I hate it... a dumbfounded movie... *_* Just MY OPINION
ZZZ

fullmetalflame
Swear Toad

Postby fullmetalflame » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:56 am

at least Eragon was somewhat put together, and is now a b-rated mess, but b-rated none the less.
M Night Shammalammadingdong just bulldozed the crap out of the last airbender.
Twilight was more or less a home movie with a script.
New Moon was a more colorful home movie
Eclipse had some cool fight scenes
now we wait for Married to Sparkly Vampire part 1, and I don't think it will end well.
Worst movie I've ever seen was The Blair Witch Project.
Hands down the worst movie ever made and the worst idea ever conceived.
"The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can tough the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since beginning-less time, darkness thrives in the void but always yields to purifying light."
-500 year old giant lion turtle

Carefully watch your thoughts for they become your words.
Manage and watch your words, for they will become your actions.
Consider and judge your actions, for they have become your habits. Acknowledge and watch your habits, for they shall become your values. Understand and embrace your values, for they become your destiny.”
-Mahatma Gandhi

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
-Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
AFC Fan Fiction Name: AFCutie
Location: Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!

Postby afcutie » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:08 am

A new movie to add to the "Worst Movie List" would have to be Buried. Don't watch this movie if you hate horrible endings, because this movie is the definition of horrible endings. I was hoping that it could have at least a decent ending, but the writers decided to veto that idea. This movie made me so mad and it's officially the worst movie of all time.

evilopalrocks!
Heavenly Huntress
Real First Name: Eden

Postby evilopalrocks! » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:14 pm

THE ROCKY HOROR PICTURE SHOW.
that movie is awful. they made a production of it last night in my school. they played the movie on the big screen and acted it on the stage during the movie. it. was. horrible. it was pointless, not funny, extremely disturbing, and though the production value was probably big, cosidering the costumes, setting and stuff, the special effects (the lazer parts, mostly) it looked the way electricity shocks looked in movies before the fourties, only in red. the songs in it had that fun kind of music that makes you want to sing and dasnce along, so that was a point of light for the movie, but it was still a terrifing, revolting and dumb movie. :thumbsdown:
Hi people.
I have something very important to tell you.
But now I forgot what it was.
Maybe I'll remember later. who knows.
If I will, I'll be sure to write it. So..... Yeah.
Dismissed. Carry on.

artificialGenius
Sprite
AFC Fan Fiction Name: artificialGenius

Postby artificialGenius » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:14 am

evilopalrocks! wrote:THE ROCKY HOROR PICTURE SHOW.
that movie is awful. they made a production of it last night in my school. they played the movie on the big screen and acted it on the stage during the movie. it. was. horrible. it was pointless, not funny, extremely disturbing, and though the production value was probably big, cosidering the costumes, setting and stuff, the special effects (the lazer parts, mostly) it looked the way electricity shocks looked in movies before the fourties, only in red. the songs in it had that fun kind of music that makes you want to sing and dasnce along, so that was a point of light for the movie, but it was still a terrifing, revolting and dumb movie. :thumbsdown:

Really, from what I understand, the audience participation and making fun of it is what makes the movie enjoyable.
My avatar was made by feastings on tumblr.
"Well, you've gotta stop selling your soul to the devil. He's just gonna want more and more, it's like a drug."

Return to “Movies”