Fave Disney Movie/character

Talk about the latest action movies, sci-fi thrillers, horrors and chick-flicks here!
AthenaParadizo
Commander

Re: Fave Disney Movie/character

Postby AthenaParadizo » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:38 am

I like most things by Disney/Pixar, but I quite like Rapunzel (and Tangled, which was surprising, since it wasn't Disney/Pixar) because she looks exactly like me when she's brunette! xD I intended to do that, actually...

NerdGurl
Gremlin
Real First Name: Kaeli
AFC Fan Fiction Name: NerdGurl

Postby NerdGurl » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:10 am

HERCULES!!!!! He's soooo cool! :loveeyes: I also love Mulan! (Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel, and all you other pathetic good for nothing princesses go die!!!) :cursing:

Rocket Axxonu
Centaur
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Axxonu

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:14 am

Mulan is probably my favorite Disney movie. (I think I honestly watched it ten times in one week once. I would just watch it, then start watching it over again. Then when it was due back at the library, I tried to get my mom to help me check it out again, but she refused.) Although I also absolutely love that new The Lorax that came out a few years ago. (It's very popular with AF fans. If you watch it, you'll know why. XD) Frozen definitely made an impression on me, too, it's clear why that show has become such a phenomenon.

Personally, as a kid I was always a bit of a tomboy, so I didn't really care for the princess characters (in Beauty and the Beast, I liked the beast, and my favorite movie as a kid was Bambi; anything with animals), but I've gotten so I like the idea of the classic stories of the prince and princesses now. But I also like the more modern takes on those stories, too, hehe. (Once Upon a Time is the most awesome show ever. You'll never think of all the old classic characters the same way again.)
“After all, absolutely no one can help but suspect a criminal, liar, and manipulator of committing crimes, lying, and manipulating. And of course, no one is more aware of that simple fact than Artemis Fowl.”

Opal sets into motion her most diabolical scheme yet, to frame Artemis and turn his closest friends against him. Only this time she has a new calculating partner who knows Artemis better than he knows himself. [Post TAC]

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8336552/1/Noble-Heart ...Shameless self-advertising, guys! C;

(And if you're really bored: http://axxonu.deviantart.com/gallery/28912232/Artemis-Fowl AF fanart. ;J)

Return to “Movies”