The Deathly Hallows pt 2

Talk about the latest action movies, sci-fi thrillers, horrors and chick-flicks here!
Frondish17
Pixie
Real First Name: Liv
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Frondish17

The Deathly Hallows pt 2

Postby Frondish17 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:51 am

I cannot believe no one has posted something like this yet! Honestly, ppl. So . . . what did you guys think of the movie? Who is your favorite character? Did you know what was happening having read the books or (like me) were you totally surprised. Did you cry (also like me) or remain stoic? Tell all!

[/center]
Them, we liked

lotrfan
Commander

Re: The Deathly Hallows pt 2

Postby lotrfan » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:00 pm

Yeah, I was kind of wondering why this wasn't a topic too. I'm guessing we all got all of our feelings out on Tumblr...

But yeah, I thought it was AMAZING!! I really want to see it again in theaters, but I doubt I will.

Compared to the book, I thought it was pretty accurate. Neville is such an unbelievable BAMF, and I loved the fact that he confessed his love for Luna. XD I always wanted that to happen!
The Prince's Tale was heartwrenching, but probably my favorite part. (it was my favorite part of the book). God, it is so depressing to see Snape cry though.

Wait...YOU HAVEN'T READ THE BOOK?! :scared:
ImageImage Image

Obsessed with...Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Artemis Fowl, Maximum Ride, Avatar the Last Airbender....and proud
I am eternally greatful to xybolic for introducing me to Ouran High School Host Club, which I am now completely obsessed with!! :loveeyes:

"The same blood flows in my veins. The same weakness." - Aragorn, FOTR

"Don't worry Sam. Rosie knows an idiot when she sees one." - Frodo, FOTR

"Put aside the ranger. Become who you were born to be." - Elrond, ROTK

"Haruhi and I are the main chracters, so we're obviously love interests!" - Tamaki, OHSHC

Palagrin
Mud Man
Real First Name: Rhys

Postby Palagrin » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:15 pm

Loved it. They handled the Snape/Lilly thing so well, that was probably the best part. Climax was epic.

Ginny still sucked but hey, that's one of the things that they haven't been able to get right.
ThirstforFiction || Recent Reviews: Angel's Fury | Divergent | An Act of Love | Long Reach

Frondish17
Pixie
Real First Name: Liv
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Frondish17

Postby Frondish17 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:44 am

lol Palagrin, yes, Ginny was poor . . .

No, lotrfan, I have not read the book - I started reading AFTER I watched XP Same thing happened with Inkheart lol But I am glad that we all agree Snape/Lily and everything that goes with that is awesome. XD

[/center]
Them, we liked

Chitiliti
Commander
Real First Name: Cait
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Chitiliti

Postby Chitiliti » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:44 pm

I went to go see it with my fiance and my friend, who are both moderate fans of Harry Potter. I'm not particularly fond of it, and I hadn't seen the first part, but I went out of nostalgia I guess. I don't really know what to call it. I thought it was an interesting movie but I was (obviously) a little bit confused. xD And then I felt kind of sad. D:

Return to “Movies”