Hanna

Talk about the latest action movies, sci-fi thrillers, horrors and chick-flicks here!
Chitiliti
Commander
Real First Name: Cait
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Chitiliti

Hanna

Postby Chitiliti » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Omg. I'm so shocked there isn't a thread about this movie already. Disappointed, really.

For those of you reading who have never seen/heard of Hanna: http://www.hannathemovie.com/

I love this movie so much. We went to see it twice, and it was the main reason I decided on German as my required foreign language in school. It's a movie starring Saorise Ronan, about a girl trained to "adapt or die" by her father in "the forests of North Finland" who has to go out into the world for the first time to fight for her life against a woman who is trying to kill her. Along the way she meets her first real friend, Sophie, and her family as well as some less than desirable (and really creepy if you are freaked out back that sort of thing) baddies who are trying to kill/capture her. Including this guy who wears short shorts and whistles a cute little tune and swings around a pipe. That's about all I can say without ruining it for people who haven't seen it, but I'm hoping someone else here has seen it so I can gush.

Oh, and the soundtrack? A+ The soundtrack makes me melt. kjglkdfjgklfd.

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
AFC Fan Fiction Name: AFCutie
Location: Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!

Re: Hanna

Postby afcutie » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:50 pm

I've watched this movie, too. When I first started watching the movie I didn't get it and thought that it would be boring, but then I started watching it and started to like it. I didn't understand why they were trying to kill her at first until the end.
Spoiler:
One thing I still don't get is what happened to the family that was with Hanna, did that woman killed them or let them go free. I mean they gave her the information she wanted, shouldn't she let them go free? I don't know, maybe they got out alive. Also, I liked how the ending tied up the beginning, it wrapped up the movie perfectly.

Return to “Movies”