Favorite actors/actresses ?

Talk about the latest action movies, sci-fi thrillers, horrors and chick-flicks here!
La Souris Bleue
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name: Alice

Favorite actors/actresses ?

Postby La Souris Bleue » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:28 pm

Hey everyone ! :)
I searched a bit and it seems there aren't any topic like this already ; if yes, well then I'm sorry, feel free to remove it ><

I just wondered which actors and/or actresses you find so cool you love them whatever movie they're in, and when you know they are casted in an upcoming film you go see it right away even if you have no idea what the plot is about.

I mentionned it a lot of times I know, but my all-time favorite actress is Ellen Page :shiny: she's mostly known for having played the leading role in Juno, but she also was a part of Inception, and a bunch of other cool movies. Whatever role she plays, she plays it right and remarkable. My favorites movies of hers are Juno, Hard Candy and Whip It. My other favorite actresses are Natalie Portman, Jodie Foster and Christina Ricci.

As for the actors, there are a lot I love but I don't know who could be the favourite. I think it would be Sam Rockwell, because I love him in every movie he's in (even Charlie's Angels Oo) because he's having so damn fun playing his roles. Christopher Walken, Benedict Cumberbatch and Jude Law have a real presence onscreen too, hard to forget them once you've seen them. Then would come Christoph Waltz and Samuel L. Jackson :)

What about you ? :laughing:
''T'es juste assez intelligent pour te rendre compte que tu l'es pas assez ; c'est déjà pas si mal.''

~ J'aimerais pas crever un dimanche

AF Lover
Truly Devoted Fan
Real First Name: Lucy

Re: Favorite actors/actresses ?

Postby AF Lover » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:31 am

I'm also a fan of Benedict Cumberbatch and Natalie Portman, but may favorite is Jennifer Lawence.

La Souris Bleue
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name: Alice

Re: Favorite actors/actresses ?

Postby La Souris Bleue » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:09 am

Yes indeed, she's a very good actress ! I discovered her in Winter's Sleep, and she was perfect. Actually she's more or less the only reason I like the Hunger Games film (I've only seen the first one).
''T'es juste assez intelligent pour te rendre compte que tu l'es pas assez ; c'est déjà pas si mal.''

~ J'aimerais pas crever un dimanche

Return to “Movies”