Favorite Anime

From 24 to The Simpsons, House to Futurama, this is where you can talk about your favourite TV shows!
Elin_Darling
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: Melanie

Re: Favorite Anime

Postby Elin_Darling » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:49 pm

One word: Hellsing. But for runners-up, I'm going to have to go with Detective Conan. Or Trigun. Or possibly Cowboy bebop.

But you know. Anime in general makes me rather happy.

athenadowell
Atlantean

Postby athenadowell » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:17 pm

Yutalia wrote:My favourite of all time is Detective Conan (known as "Case Closed" in the US).

I also love Death Note, Full Metal Panic, Digimon Adventure 02, Yu-Gi-Oh and many others =)
(btw, the original jp versions, not those awful 4Kids dubs)

Man, I forgot that! Detective Conan is awesome. I especially love the movies! (Because that's when the relationship between Shinichi and Ran are developed more :lick:) But the series doesn't seem to end. I really want to know what happens with Shinichi and Ran. They look so good together~ Lol. I mean, I know that they will end up together but, you know, I wanna see it happen. Hee~

I do love Full Metal Panic ( all the three seasons) and Full Metal Alchemist. Also Prince of Tennis and Death Note. :laughing:

And you are absolutely right. I hate it when they dub anime. It's horrible. I rarely watch anime that's not in Japanese. I prefer subbed. XD
"Trust me. I'm a genius." Artemis Fowl II
"Whatever they're paying me, it isn't enough." Foaly

Frau Moon
Gremlin

Postby Frau Moon » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:48 pm

My current favorite anime's are code geass and Full metal panic! I used to watch Bleach and Naruto but I prefer to read the manga. Also I love the manga and anime of Detective Conan which is my all time fave out of everything
That is not dead
Which can eternal lie
Yet with strange aeons
Even death may die

H.P. Lovecraft

Return to “TV”