Anime/Manga

From 24 to The Simpsons, House to Futurama, this is where you can talk about your favourite TV shows!
AF Lover
Truly Devoted Fan
Real First Name: Lucy

Re: Anime/Manga

Postby AF Lover » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:48 pm

Minervalover wrote:ATTACK ON TITAN ANYONE?

I actually just got into the manga! I started reading the third manga and was like, "This rocks!"

I'll be going to a cosplay convention next weekend. I'm going as Grelle (butler form).

artytwin
Commander
Real First Name: Fatima

Postby artytwin » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:53 pm

Everyone drop what you're doing and go watch Naruto

Rocket Axxonu
Centaur
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Axxonu

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:53 pm

*looking at old unread threads*

Oh yes, Naruto is good. (Haven't read it in forever though, so I'm not up to date...) The new Skip Beat (volume 38) just came out, so I've been flipping back through the series again for the upteenth time. I think it might legitimately be my favorite manga--I just don't know of any other series that can make me laugh so hard, but is still interwoven with so many moments of real drama. (The only thing I don't like about the series is the advertising...you'd think as far as shojo manga goes, it was a cliche, sugary risque kind. x3 I probably wouldn't have read it if those were all I had to go on. But, I guess that's how they sell manga.) And I feel like I learn quite a bit, not just about how the acting world works, but about character design and how to believable characters come together.
“After all, absolutely no one can help but suspect a criminal, liar, and manipulator of committing crimes, lying, and manipulating. And of course, no one is more aware of that simple fact than Artemis Fowl.”

Opal sets into motion her most diabolical scheme yet, to frame Artemis and turn his closest friends against him. Only this time she has a new calculating partner who knows Artemis better than he knows himself. [Post TAC]

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8336552/1/Noble-Heart ...Shameless self-advertising, guys! C;

(And if you're really bored: http://axxonu.deviantart.com/gallery/28912232/Artemis-Fowl AF fanart. ;J)

Return to “TV”