Modern Family

From 24 to The Simpsons, House to Futurama, this is where you can talk about your favourite TV shows!
Multiverse
Elf

Modern Family

Postby Multiverse » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:13 pm

No matter what you have to say about it, it´s awesome! =D

I personally identify very much with Phil, Mitchell. Whenever he does something wrong, Phil tries to save it with the same loveably ridiculous attitude that I tend to adapt in those situations. Mitchell tends to be the voice of reason between him and Cam, and despite having many personal limits, he seems to realize what good it does him whenever he crosses any of them. And, of course, he´s a redhead. =J

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
AFC Fan Fiction Name: AFCutie
Location: Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!

Re: Modern Family

Postby afcutie » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:05 pm

I love this series. It's so funny. I can't really relate to a specific character, but I know that my mom at times remind me of Gloria. She says something and sometimes it'll sound like she said something else, she has spanish accent, but not as strong as Gloria, but me, my dad, and brothers always make fun of her and she'll sometimes laugh with us as well.

Multiverse
Elf

Postby Multiverse » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:28 pm

afcutie wrote:I love this series. It's so funny. I can't really relate to a specific character, but I know that my mom at times remind me of Gloria. She says something and sometimes it'll sound like she said something else, she has spanish accent, but not as strong as Gloria, but me, my dad, and brothers always make fun of her and she'll sometimes laugh with us as well.

Well, that does sound a whole lot like Gloria. :laughing:

Some fun facts about the show: Fizbo is actually a role that Cam's actor invented himself, and Luke's actor is (very uncharacteristically for his role =P ) a member of Mensa.

AF Lover
Truly Devoted Fan
Real First Name: Lucy

Postby AF Lover » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:28 am

Lily is the BEST! She just acts so unenthusiastic whenever she says something, which makes me laugh. :laughing:

Return to “TV”